Wanna ask George and Cindy Anthony's attorney a question????

I just don't think that NG was tough enough with him last night...You guys can do better.:woohoo:

I just don't think that NG was tough enough with him last night...You guys can do better.:woohoo:

You're right, but he will absolutely NOT answer any questions that have to do with Casey/Caylee. In fact on NG he barely answered any questions she asked.

one question, WHAT ARE THEY ACTUALLY DOING TO SEARCH??????????

I can't call in because I'm at work, but I want to know if Cindy or George could obtain chloroform from their employers. What company does George actually work security at.

Heres a good question to ask "Wheres Caylee?"

They'll be able to answer it they just don't want to

Why are they harboring a lying daughter and possibly a daughter who harmed their granddaughter?

Why don't they coach their daughter to not High-Five her brother at court houses, so as to at least appear respectful of her daughter, who is still missing?

Cindy explain this, 'it smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car'? Don't tell me it was a friggin pizza either!

Why take donations for a "Casey Defense Fund" rather than a "Find Caylee Fund?"

Why do you allow your princess to surf the net while Tim Miller is there trying to organize a search for you daughter's child??

Lastly, and I know the lawyer will never answer these, I am just venting.

But, why did you not teach your daughter to take responsibility for her actions, to tell the truth, to stop lying constantly, and why oh why, do you keep smearing Caylee's memory with your nonsense?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back