What is this costing residents of Orange County?

halleyscomet

Inactive
Reaction score
I have no problem with money being spent to find Caylee, but it's really chapping me that my money is going to nuisance calls that this family is making and the police are having to respond to. I was really angry with the note KC wrote to daddy reminding him to get security for the vigil.

Pretty soon, they'll be telling us that they're cutting out patrols in our area due to budget cutbacks.

It's unbelievable to me that ONE PERSON's actions could have such a far-reaching effect.

Fess up! I don't want my tax money going to cover your #$% any more!

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Didn't the "Runaway Bride" have to pay back the city or the Police Dept. for costs in her Cry Wolf Scheme? Casey should not profit in any way and if she is or does then the Justice system as we know it needs a great big overhaul.

You know, if they just kept her butt in jail, they wouldn't need all that extra security.:confused:

And can you imagine what those poor police officers must feel like being treated like her personal security team?

You know, if they just kept her butt in jail, they wouldn't need all that extra security.:confused:

Yep, I totally agree with this. I blame a lot of this on the people who have bailed her out since day 1. If anyone should have protesters in front of their homes, it is the people who have bailed her out! If they knew they might have a circus in front of their homes, like the Anthony's do, perhaps they will think twice before posting bail, since their conscience does not seem to be doing the job for them.

Didn't the "Runaway Bride" have to pay back the city or the Police Dept. for costs in her Cry Wolf Scheme? Casey should not profit in any way and if she is or does then the Justice system as we know it needs a great big overhaul.

Yes she did! She had to pay some money to I forget if it was the City of Duluth or if it was Gwinnett County, one or the other. I live near where she was 'abducted' and remember all the flyers EVERYWHERE for that woman!! She was all over the stores near the Mall of GA, Walmart, Target, everywhere, people were searching like crazy, everyone was so worried and then her nutsy story...UGH! I hate thinking back on that!

My folks live in Orange County and I feel for the people there. A lot of people there must feel really helpless when they drive around and see lakes, wetlands, forests and wonder if Caylee could be 'there'. It's really got to be making that community very frustrated. I can kinda understand protestors in a sense. They drive the streets everyday, every bundled garbage bag on the side of the road probably gives them pause right now.

I hope little Caylee is found soon...:praying::praying::praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back