Something happing at the Anthony's now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

Reaction score
Look at webcam2

Looks like some kind of police vehicle out front.

mobilecam2-13.jpg

At first it looked like there was a newscaster going to make a report - there was a lady in a pink jacket standing in the center of the frame for several minutes, then another lady came over to talk to her and they walked off. Then they moved the camera and you can see it's just the trailer with the Caylee Anthony Missing poster on it.

Sorry about that.

It is almost 10, I am sure she is just about to head out to Baez. But what is on Cam 1? Is there something going on there in Fl? Some sort of sporting event? Or might this have something to do with the jet skis that were being looked into? I didn't think there ended up being anything to the jet skis, but I am curious about that cam view. If a sporting event it must not be set up yet. I don't know.

Now black truck on the lawn at the anthonys and in driveway, Newscaster back to side of frame

It is almost 10, I am sure she is just about to head out to Baez. But what is on Cam 1? Is there something going on there in Fl? Some sort of sporting event? Or might this have something to do with the jet skis that were being looked into? I didn't think there ended up being anything to the jet skis, but I am curious about that cam view. If a sporting event it must not be set up yet. I don't know.

Those are ski jumps...............must be an event getting ready to happen.

Just head over to the cam thread. If something happens just post what it is. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv