The moving billboard

MitchLite

Former Member
Reaction score
The moving billboard. I can't recall who it was who donated the billboard, but I am sure you fellow web sleuths will find out! Would it be mean to e-mail them and ask them to take the billboard back? This bill board is intended to help bring attention to missing children. It is meant to be hooked up to a vehicle and TRAVEL.. It is doing no good by sitting in front of the Anthony home. There are many, many other missing children right now who this bill board could be used for. At one time, George said he was going to travel the state with this moving bill board, he has not done this and I think it is a shame that it is just sitting there day in and day out.

The moving billboard. I can't recall who it was who donated the billboard, but I am sure you fellow web sleuths will find out! Would it be mean to e-mail them and ask them to take the billboard back? This bill board is intended to help bring attention to missing children. It is meant to be hooked up to a vehicle and TRAVEL.. It is doing no good by sitting in front of the Anthony home. There are many, many other missing children right now who this bill board could be used for. At one time, George said he was going to travel the state with this moving bill board, he has not done this and I think it is a shame that it is just sitting there day in and day out.

He did drive it around. You know to the Publix near his house, 50 miles somewhere, oh yeah to the jail to see Casey! Yeah he drives it around! lol

I agree there are other childrens families that would love to have that billboard to get the word out on their missing child. Kidfindersnetwork is being taken advantage of by the Shamthony's.

Well they don't have to worry about replacing tires on it any time soon since it is not going anywhere! It a shame it sits in front of their house, when everyone in that housing area knows that Caylee is missing. That is really getting the word out and doing their part showing it to the neighbors that already know all about it!

I agree, there are soooo many families of missing children who get NO airtime what-so-ever; absolutely NO media attention; and have NO financial resources or backing to even begin to know where/how to search for their missing child... :(

And then there are the Anthony's who have a donated mobile sign -- and the best they can do with it is park it in front of their house to block people. :furious: How many other families would love to utilize it to really search for their family members?!?

So much for Cindy saying early on that she'd do "whatever it takes" to find Caylee... I'm sooo not seeing that happen. Step it up Cindy & George, actions speak louder than words -- I don't mean yelling while holding a hammer; pushing little ladies; or roping your house up with yellow tape either. :boohoo:

The contact information from their website (www.kidfindersnetwork.com) is:

Kid Finders Network, Inc
P.O. Box 212306
West Palm Beach, FL
33421-2306

1-877-ONE-LOST (toll-free) or
TEL: (561) 333-2779 (local number)

Just an extra comment: There's an e-mail link on their website, also. (near bottom on left)

Kidfinders network, works hand in hand with "never lose hope foundation" The billboard was purchased at a company who is also owned indirectly by one of these companies.

I have been investigating this money trail intensely for a while now.

You know, I just emailed them as well. I email very few organizations but there are so many other family's that could use this. the Anthony's don't need it and aren't using it.

Well they don't have to worry about replacing tires on it any time soon since it is not going anywhere! It a shame it sits in front of their house, when everyone in that housing area knows that Caylee is missing. That is really getting the word out and doing their part showing it to the neighbors that already know all about it!

Ah but is is seen on the web cam and on TV and just maybe somone who sees it though there will recognize her.

Caylee is missing too! The family has all the answers to every piece of the puzzle. If everyone was cooperating Caylee would have been found long long ago. The sign is where it needs to be for behind it lies (pardon the pun) all the answers to her whereabouts.

Caylee IS a "real" missing child.................unless of course you know where she is that no one else does. :confused:

Well then they should be driving that billboard around instead of parking it in front of the house or some other location. The purpose of it is to move, not sit.

I don't know why it is sitting out in front of the home- but I do know the purpose of it's use is not being used! I think I will wait for a few more opinions, and then send this thread to them. Not in a mean way, but I am sure if they are an honest company that really wants to find children, then they will take this billboard and put it to better use. I understand George is working now, but cindy or lee could be driving this around- or any of there friends. If not, then they need to give the billboard back and let it be used for the intention for what it was ment for. This case is national, every night on the news, please use the billboard for a child who is missing who does not have this huge media exposure.

Ah but is is seen on the web cam and on TV and just maybe somone who sees it though there will recognize her.

It's seen on local news, and yeah the web cam could help for anyone that actually knows about the webcam. It seems to me if they think she is in Texas or N.Y. or Georgia, why not take the road trip and drive to those locations? Maybe someone could see it that has seen Caylee if she is alive. Not everyone has a computer or even cares to own one. My parents don't. My husband wouldn't if it wasn't for me.

Well then they should be driving that billboard around instead of parking it in front of the house or some other location. The purpose of it is to move, not sit.

As I said it gets more viewing sitting right where it is because it is getting national and maybe even international coverage thanks to the media feeding frenzy. They couldn't drive it all over the country and world.

It's seen on local news, and yeah the web cam could help for anyone that actually knows about the webcam. It seems to be if they think she is in Texas or N.Y. or Georgia, why not take the road trip and drive to those locations? Maybe someone could see it that has seen Caylee if she is alive. Not everyone has a computer or even cares to own one. My parents don't. My husband wouldn't if it wasn't for me.

Most people do have a TV though. It IS shown on TV too. Never could it be driven and be seen by so many as viewed on the news.

As I said it gets more viewing sitting right where it is because it is getting national and maybe even international coverage thanks to the media feeding frenzy. They couldn't drive it all over the country and world.

I don't buy that theory. It is meant to be driven, not parked in front of a web cam. Like I said before there are many people that still don't own a computer, and stations out of state may not be airing this story on a daily basis. Read the "local news" thread and see how many people do not see this story on their news station.

The Anthony family is being selfish, that billboard does not need to be parked in front of the house drawing more attention to that neighborhood. So many missing children, it really is a shame that another family isn't being able to use it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back