859 users online (142 members and 717 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation *ACTION* WS'rs w/ Orlando Real Estate & Rental Agent Connections

Agents should review visitations/inquiries specifically for the period June 9 - June 14, 2008 for evidence of Casey Anthony (possibly w/ 2 year-old Caylee in-tow) presenting as herself, or using an alias (e.g. one of the female “players” in this case, OR, using the Angela W******s or C. Williams, etc. identity associated w/ allegedly reported fraudulent cc charges) and viewing rental properties.

The property (likely a small, 2-bedroom house or apartment for immediate possession ~week of June 16) would likely have been on the North or Northeast side of Orlando (e.g. Winter Park/Sanford/Oviedo).

With much of the focus on the Caylee Anthony disappearance post-June15, there maybe someone out there with information on a rental property Casey Anthony was likely seeking June 9-June 14 that they’ve considered unimportant. Any new leads generated should be reported to OSCO immediately.

The basis for the existence of this rental property search is provided here:
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...06&postcount=1

The basis for the importance of the rental property is provided here:
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...7&postcount=1]
    Last edited by Tricia; 09-11-2008 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Took out email suggestion.

Any chance WESH or other news channels would air something on this theory to get the word out to real estate agents? I'm googling RE agents and property management companies now but the media could help this theory explode.

um she was known to be looking on the 16th too so I would extend that to 9th-27th imho maybe until july 15th even

Agents should review visitations/inquiries specifically for the period June 9 - June 14, 2008 for evidence of Casey Anthony (possibly w/ 2 year-old Caylee in-tow) presenting as herself, or using an alias (e.g. one of the female “players” in this case, OR, using the Angela W******s or C. Williams, etc. identity associated w/ allegedly reported fraudulent cc charges) and viewing rental properties.

The property (likely a small, 2-bedroom house or apartment for immediate possession ~week of June 16) would likely have been on the North or Northeast side of Orlando (e.g. Winter Park/Sanford/Oviedo).

With much of the focus on the Caylee Anthony disappearance post-June15, there maybe someone out there with information on a rental property Casey Anthony was likely seeking June 9-June 14 that they’ve considered unimportant. Any new leads generated should be reported to OSCO immediately.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...7&postcount=1][/QUOTE]

I'm confused about the significance of this?? You've read the statement from the guy who said TonE desperately wanted to get out of his lease after the 16th? Why is the time before that date relevant re rentals?

...here you go...

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    I'm confused about the significance of this?? You've read the statement from the guy who said TonE desperately wanted to get out of his lease after the 16th? Why is the time before that date relevant re rentals?

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post

I already checked those out....still don't understand. Are you saying she's alive in an apartment fending for herself?

page 302 of the released docs

june 19th she was apt hunting supposedly for Tony she and Tony called M.A.C. and the three of them met at Cranes Landi, where they did fill out a contact card.

all according to M.A.C.'s statments to the police

Only Trish can or could approve of something like this. You should have PM'd her before posting this, IMO.

Also IMO, this is DEFINITELY something for LE to handle.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    I already checked those out....still don't understand. Are you saying she's alive in an apartment fending for herself?
    yeah I'm quite confused as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post
    Only Trish can or could approve of something like this. You should have PM'd her before posting this, IMO.

I agree with that! Let LE handle this.

Is it just me or has the blogging world gone nuts? Bloggers should help search for Caylee, not impede the investigation in any way. Since we don't have all the information LE does, how would we be able to determine whether something was "important" or not?

I wonder what makes anyone think LE isn't looking into Casey's actions over the last 2 years (since she was fired from the job she pretended to have). Just because they're not posting the information on Websleuths?

Simplest way I can put it. Caylee was alive 6/10-6/14 and Casey, IMHO, was looking for a rental for Amy and Casey to move into ~6/16 with Caylee.

IF this is true, Casey may not have pre-meditated Caylee's murder, and may or may not have concealed her identity. Since so much focus has been placed on the post-6/15 period, someone with information about Casey or Casey & Caylee) looking @ rentals may have information they consider not to be important.

Additionally, IF Casey stayed any night between 6/10-6/14 @ Tony's and Caylee wasn't there, and wasn't with Cindy & George, we know Casey had some method of keeping Caylee overnight SOMEWHERE that she survived, at least until 6/15.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post

Thanks for the suggestion, CarrieSis.

I can see your point. My initial thought was that asking for a specific audience to read the information here and report anything valuable to OSCO was a responsible use of the forum. Still, I can see your point.

I just PM'd Tricia regarding the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Simplest way I can put it. Caylee was alive 6/10-6/14 and Casey, IMHO, was looking for a rental for Amy and Casey to move into ~6/16 with Caylee.

IF this is true, Casey may not have pre-meditated Caylee's murder, and may or may not have concealed her identity. Since so much focus has been placed on the post-6/15 period, someone with information about Casey or Casey & Caylee) looking @ rentals may have information they consider not to be important.

Additionally, IF Casey stayed any night between 6/10-6/14 @ Tony's and Caylee wasn't there, and wasn't with Cindy & George, we know Casey had some method of keeping Caylee overnight SOMEWHERE that she survived, at least until 6/15.

Hope that helps.
    I didn't see anywhere that Casey was looking for a rental for her and Amy (only that they were going to move into her parent's house), and there is a statement from a guy that Casey was out looking for a rental with TonE (who apparently wanted out of his lease quickly) after the 15th. We know Caylee was alone with Cindy & GP on the 15th.....I assumed Caylee had been staying with G & C for nights until the big fight on the 15th.

Just a reminder, we all have the report button if we don't think a post should be there...if we report it, the mods can look at it. It seems so many of these threads are filling up with people commenting about other people's posts rather than the case, when we can simply click the report button. I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just getting a bit tedious when half the posts are people complaining about other posters. IMOO

I didn't see anywhere that Casey was looking for a rental for her and Amy (only that they were going to move into her parent's house), and there is a statement from a guy that Casey was out looking for a rental with TonE (who apparently wanted out of his lease quickly) after the 15th. We know Caylee was alone with Cindy & GP on the 15th.....I assumed Caylee had been staying with G & C for nights until the big fight on the 15th.
    Prolly best explained and discussed here. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70896

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast