Why does Lee never where Caylee T Shirt?

wheezer

I'm soooooo tired...............of Casey's lies
Reaction score
George and Cindy are always wearing a Caylee shirt and when Casey is out she is always wearing one.

Why doesn't Lee ever wear one???????????

George and Cindy are always wearing a Caylee shirt and when Casey is out she is always wearing one.

Lee Iron Man Doesn't Have To Wear One! He Is The Private Investigator!

I was thinking that yesterday when Lee was acting like a fool with the lady and her dog.

Because they haven't collected enough donations yet to buy or make him one. Their having to spend the monies on their actual search efforts.

possibly because he doesn't want to be a hypocrite?

we can guess that casey wouldn't be wearing one if her lawyer didn't say it would be good for her image.

well, that and she's not allowed to wear skimpy clothing, and she probably doesn't own anything else that would actually cover her midriff.:rolleyes:

Maybe Lee thinks she is dead ... and that the Find Caylee t-shirts imply she is alive?

I suppose if they're reading Websleuths now, Lee will be wearing one the next time we see him. Cindy will make him.

If Caylee's body is never found are they going to wear these shirts forever? :waitasec:

I had some respect for Lee when I listened to the jailhouse call and heard him tell her what was what and that he was not going to go around and around with her and he wasn't going to let her continue to put everyone through what she had put her mom through for the "past few weeks". Now, it is noted that he is not wearing a "find caylee" shirt, I would have to say my respect for him is rekindled a TINY bit. IF he in fact does not believe she is still alive and THAT is the reason he is not wearing them, then KUDOS to Lee...It would be hypocritical of him, IF that is his belief...

Maybe Lee thinks she is dead ... and that the Find Caylee t-shirts imply she is alive?

I suppose if they're reading Websleuths now, Lee will be wearing one the next time we see him. Cindy will make him.

I'm gonna freak out :eek: if Lee starts wearing the Caylee t-shirts now. Creeps me out thinking about them reading our posts here at WS.

By the way....nice to see ya here Noway....remember you (and your cute avatar) from the petersonstory@wordpress :wave:

Seems to me like Cindy & George are wearing them less and less now, at least based on the videos I saw.
As far as Lee goes, maybe he a "hate the sin, forgive the sinner" kinda guy ?

Regardless IF Caylee is alive or not, I do not blame the family for wearing the shirts. Caylee needs to be found- good or bad outcome.

IMO it is because he knows she is not alive

Good grief, I can't believe this is even an issue.

Good grief, I can't believe this is even an issue.

To me it's more of a curiosity than an issue ... I personally think that he cannot bear to put one on and wear it ... He is farther along in the grieving process than the GP's ... IMHO

either he believes she is dead or believes what Casey says and thinks shes alive yet ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back