"Where is Caylee t-shirt"

Hailiejade77

~TEAM CAYLEE~
Reaction score
This kind of O/T, but I was wondering, does anyone know where I could get a Where is Caylee t-shirt?

Write/call A's their address and phone # is eveywhere. I did hear they were charging for them, but that could be a rumor.

If they are charging for them, you could make your own No?
Iron on transfer paper, print.. tshirt?

If they are charging for them, you could make your own No?
Iron on transfer paper, print.. tshirt?

That's a good idea. I bought some of that iron-on transfer paper a while back but haven't used it yet. Has anyone else ever used and, and if so how did it work?

Other ideas for t-shirt for Caylee are creating your own image and uploading it to one of the photo processing sites that will make gifts with your photos. I know cvs.com does it and you usually can find discount codes online to use at their site.

Also, if someone creative wanted to make a nice one for Caylee, cafepress.com allows you to upload your designs for free and then you anyone can buy them. They can select the type and color of t-shirt they want to print the design on, etc. The person who creates the design makes a profit off of each sale. In this case it would be a nice gesture for someone to do this and donate the profits to TES or another charity for missing children. The designs can also be used on buttons, bumperstickers, and other items. I had thought of this, but I am not very creative. :) If anyone does though, please post it on here so we all can have an opportunity to order one!

That's a good idea. I bought some of that iron-on transfer paper a while back but haven't used it yet. Has anyone else ever used and, and if so how did it work?

Other ideas for t-shirt for Caylee are creating your own image and uploading it to one of the photo processing sites that will make gifts with your photos. I know cvs.com does it and you usually can find discount codes online to use at their site.

Also, if someone creative wanted to make a nice one for Caylee, cafepress.com allows you to upload your designs for free and then you anyone can buy them. They can select the type and color of t-shirt they want to print the design on, etc. The person who creates the design makes a profit off of each sale. In this case it would be a nice gesture for someone to do this and donate the profits to TES or another charity for missing children. The designs can also be used on buttons, bumperstickers, and other items. I had thought of this, but I am not very creative. :) If anyone does though, please post it on here so we all can have an opportunity to order one!

I thought of this too, today. I couldn't remember the site that did it though. I think maybe some "Justice for Caylee" shirts, or maybe some different designs, and the profits going to different orgs would be awesome!!

I thought of this too, today. I couldn't remember the site that did it though. I think maybe some "Justice for Caylee" shirts, or maybe some different designs, and the profits going to different orgs would be awesome!!

I just remembered that zazzle.com offers the same type service as cafepress.com. I'm not sure which one has the best prices or options, but think either would be a great idea!

Maybe a idea that who ever on here has the talent or connection on having shirts made could sell them on a thread here and the funds could be give to the site here or for the ones that are members here that are aiding in the search for Caylee.I would buy one

Put this on a shirt!! IMO

High5copy-1.jpg

I added a JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE flair on facebook. (it's like a button that goes on a bulletin board for your page)

If anybody wants it I can send it to you. PM me or you can search within FLAIR for Caylee Anthony and find it.

Also are there any "Caylee" bracelets like the ones for Taylor and Skyla? And I'd be interested in purchasing a shirt if someone makes them.

i have! i used iron-on transfer paper (obtained from ebay cheap) to create custom onesies and lap tees for my son. the stuff works ok but it can be tricky. i don't think i would use it if i needed the intended image to be completely accurate (ie: locating a missing child). it can get peel-y and weird after washing and compromise the image.

Love the PIC I wonder if that will show up on a protester sign LOL

I would also purchase a t shirt or bracelet if someone made them. I would but I do not have a printer

Let me know - I want one too! I love that picture. That poor baby.

I am currently having shirts made and profits are going to TX Equusearch. I am supposed to receive my first shipment the first of next week. I will post a jpeg soon with what the shirts look like.

Maybe a idea that who ever on here has the talent or connection on having shirts made could sell them on a thread here and the funds could be give to the site here or for the ones that are members here that are aiding in the search for Caylee.I would buy one

I would also purchase a t shirt or bracelet if someone made them. I would but I do not have a printer

I am currently having shirts made and profits are going to TX Equusearch. I am supposed to receive my first shipment the first of next week. I will post a jpeg soon with what the shirts look like.

Yes,.. if anyone makes shirts or bracelets let me know. PM me. I will buy one. I think donating the money to TES is an awesome idea!!!!!! Thanks guys

Please let me know when you get these in!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back