Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 648

Thread: Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummishoe View Post
    Fancy rims? JB? Perhaps?
    Maybe JB has come to tuck Casey in.....lol

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,108

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    web cam shows a car blocking the Anthony driveway. Someone call 911 anjd have it ticketed please
    LOL, I needed that laugh.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Herlong, California
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    I wonder if George has that big trailer still attached to the back of that black car and thats why the car isn't on the driveway or in the garage?
    Kathy, did you just see a big St. Bernard pee on the left rear tire?
    Just the FACTS Ma'am. Who, what, when, where, why, and how.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    534
    I wonder why they keep the lights on the house this late? For whatever reason, I love it!!!
    omg did i just say that?

  5. #455
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
    I don't remember that short area of the sidewalk being "taped off" what the heck is that about???
    isn't that where George had his argument with little dude?

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,108
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    isn't that where George had his argument with little dude?
    By George I think it is!!!

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    I have to ask this question. How much of Orlando does the Anthony family own? They act like it is all theirs - the streets, the sidewalks, the speed limits, Do they know what RULES and LAWS are? I think not. The gall and the ignorance are mind-boggling. I haven't seeen this behavior in many many years. Not since the mob in Chicago actually.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Herlong, California
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    isn't that where George had his argument with little dude?
    Yes, that is the "Little Dude" memorial site!
    Just the FACTS Ma'am. Who, what, when, where, why, and how.

  9. #459
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    I wonder if George has that big trailer still attached to the back of that black car and thats why the car isn't on the driveway or in the garage?
    I think he's just parking in front of the driveway out of spite

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,909

    Is that a bra on the front end, or is it just blurry?


  11. #461
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Herlong, California
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    I have to ask this question. How much of Orlando does the Anthony family own? They act like it is all theirs - the streets, the sidewalks, the speed limits, Do they know what RULES and LAWS are? I think not. The gall and the ignorance are mind-boggling.
    They are from Ohio and brought those RULES with them!
    Just the FACTS Ma'am. Who, what, when, where, why, and how.

  12. #462
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    I wonder why they keep the lights on the house this late? For whatever reason, I love it!!!
    omg did i just say that?
    haha I know could you imagine trying to sleep with those lights shining on your house though?!

    I feel bad for the neighbors!

  13. #463
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    LOL, no, I can't see the left rear tire!


    Quote Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
    Kathy, did you just see a big St. Bernard pee on the left rear tire?

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
    They are from Ohio and brought those RULES with them!
    I have lived in Ohio and there are no laws like this family lives by in Ohio.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,909

    Just a little Reminder......thank you!

    REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home.

    As per WindChime

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    LOL, no, I can't see the left rear tire!
    I sent some pigmys with blow darts to hit their tires.......roflmao

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Herlong, California
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    I have lived in Ohio and there are no laws like this family lives by in Ohio.
    That is MY point Gaia, they made them up there also....

    George MUST know better having been a deputy Sheriff.
    Just the FACTS Ma'am. Who, what, when, where, why, and how.

  18. #468
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    I have to ask this question. How much of Orlando does the Anthony family own? They act like it is all theirs - the streets, the sidewalks, the speed limits, Do they know what RULES and LAWS are? I think not. The gall and the ignorance are mind-boggling. I haven't seeen this behavior in many many years. Not since the mob in Chicago actually.
    They think the world owes them something.. I have never seen this amount of disfunction in one family in my entire life and I come from one hell of a disfunctional family!

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    690
    ya'll need to go to bed or take a break.....you are not helping Caylee........yourselves , maybe , but not caylee........JMO

    don't mean to offend.......just sayin'

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
    That is MY point Gaia, they made them up there also....

    George MUST know better having been a deputy Sheriff.
    Ignorance of the law is no excuse. People try to use that all the time and the judge even gave Casey a pass on the gun because of that. How much did the Anthony's pay the judge for that I wonder.

  21. #471
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home.

    As per WindChime
    thank you thank you

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by heartfortruth View Post
    ya'll need to go to bed or take a break.....you are not helping Caylee........yourselves , maybe , but not caylee........JMO
    I am not Caylee's family. They are not helping her either. Plenty of strangers are helping tho. WHY isn't the family doing anything but *****ing at everyone who is doing something?

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by heartfortruth View Post
    ya'll need to go to bed or take a break.....you are not helping Caylee........yourselves , maybe , but not caylee........JMO

    don't mean to offend.......just sayin'
    HUH? That comment has nothing to do with this topic, which is 'the webcam'

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    740
    Spotlights dim - possibly for another guest??? At the garage door?

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    740
    I don't think the missing kids truck is attached - there's no shadow of it on the house behind GA's. I think I just saw Zenaida coming out of the side door...oh no, sorry it was her sister Samantha

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13
    By Pocono Sleuther in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 813
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:59 PM
  2. Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12
    By CW in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 664
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:27 PM
  3. Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11
    By QuickAttack in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:48 PM
  4. Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10
    By CW in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 713
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:17 PM
  5. Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9
    By CW in forum Anthony Case Webcam Threads
    Replies: 714
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 12:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •