Nancy Grace 9-11-08

Shavaun

I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has
Reaction score
Bombshells.

Trying to sneak in early...... My girlfriend didn't like me using her shinny red top.... :bang:

Nah, she's having Palin on tonight.

Just kidding.
:eek: Nooooo!
:waitasec: Phew! You scared me there for a minute! No shared NG time at WS?

No seriously, I haven't seen any promos. Does anyone know the specific panel for tonight? Or will it more than likely just be the usual suspects? I can almost bet that Mr. Nejame will not be scheduled this evening, but you never do know.

I understood NG will ask if Casey will be re-arrested. Obviously new charges are pending..

whatisit2.jpg

I got the dogs and the peeps out looking for Caylee.

BRING ON THE SHINY SHIRTS AND THE FISH LURE JEWELRY!

Here's a necklace you can borrow too......
10r5o2e.jpg
Ha! I'm from Michigan, and you have no idea how well that necklace would probably go over in the cherry capital of Traverse City! :) Are there matching earrings as well?

Oooh, me likey! I bet even NG will want that one!

Hey! I wore that yesterday! What are you doing with my kelly-green, shinier-than-thou Nancy-top!

BTW-- I have pressure wounds on my shoulders from the necklace I wore with it.

OMG!
I can't believe we are accessorizing NG!

Palin has an action figure......How about NG?!?

Here you go! Please try and keep the OT stuff to a minimum. Some people come here after work to find out what was on the show and they can't find the show notes cuz they are buried!
Thanks everyone.

Bumping so this thread gets to the first page by 8pm

BTW ..I have on my shiny pink shirt tonight...and my big ole jewlery to match! Plus my fussy slippers!

Here you go! Please try and keep the OT stuff to a minimum. Some people come here after work to find out what was on the show and they can't find the show notes cuz they are buried!
Thanks everyone.

You look so pretty all dressed up as a mod ;) I never seen it b4 -I fnd it very fitting :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back