1400 users online (272 members and 1128 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey's on line supporters

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1
    I just threw up a little.

I wonder how many of them she created herself...

(shhhh...sorry, I told myself I would be nicer this evening..)
    Justice For Caylee Marie

For every hundred supporters there are a few thousand non-supporters.

blah blah I am amazed who can believe her at this point
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

All high profile crime people have supporters. Sick world we live in!

Well I guess we know how Casey spends at least part of her day while hanging out at her attorney's office. Thanks for the link HC!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

maybe some of them are pretending to be supporters so they can get Caylee's and Casey's pics off myspace and facebook,.... just a thought.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    What? You all don't believe that Zanny the fictional nanny took Caylee of to Atlantis for an all expense paid trip for a few months? Sheesh, why do you think Casey had to go and steal? Someone had to pay for the trip. I know! Maybe Casey took her to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and she got lost? An oompa loompa will bring her back shortly...

Seriously though, I don't get how anyone can think that little baby girl is alive and coming home?

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    maybe some of them are pretending to be supporters so they can get Caylee's and Casey's pics off myspace and facebook,.... just a thought.
    I was about to say the same thing. I myself had a friend of mine join(I don't have a facebook acct) so that I could see what was on there. Last time I checked she had 1,000+ friends on there. I also want to add that there are several who have left some not so nice msg's. I think people just want to have access to the page....be her friend not so much.
    When people show you who they are, believe them-Maya Angelo

Just like Scott Peterson has his fans. Very disturbing!!!

O/T El Gato, really like your Avatar. But i liked your previous one better. Good name too.
    Last edited by Kolchak; 09-11-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: ETA

How do you get to her facebook?

Eh, at least she will have somebody putting money on her books when she hits the big house. Too bad baez can't use them as character witnesses, b/c they don't actually know her. Far as I know, not one person has agreed to be a witness for the prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by dkitty View Post
    How do you get to her facebook?
    http://www.new.facebook.com/friends/?id=508228238

Looks like Casey is accepting all friend requests as long as you don't leave nasty/mean messages on there...
    RIP SWEET LITTLE CAYLEE

Wonder how much time she will actually get?

I bet she will not serve a lot of time...

seems like she is babied and coddled and liked too much?

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast