From LP, No Lie Dector Tests??

brians_babe

Reaction score
for the whole family?? To clear them for the FBI?? How screwed up is that?? They all know something. :behindbar

No Defense attorney in the country is going to allow there client to take a polygraph test. There is no reason to, they are not admissible in court.

The Anthonys didn't have a defense attorney at the time. They are guilty of something.

No Defense attorney in the country is going to allow there client to take a polygraph test. There is no reason to, they are not admissible in court.

Many defense attorneys have their clients take one for their own use. They are private and not released to law enforcement unless it shows their client innocent.

There is NO reason GA & Cindy should not take one.

I am not a lie detector fan at all. We learned how to administer them in college in the Physio Psych class and I was the subject. I failed miserably. The problem is I was being truthful.
I would never recommend that anyone take one.

LP said that GA and CA agreed but then Lee said no is that right? Why would that be I wonder, because he knows more than he is letting on? He seemed like he really wanted to find Caylee at first in the calls but now I dont see that from him . I am wondering if Casey did tell him the truth after all

It sounds like GA and CA were willing but Lee put a stop to it. My bet would be she told him something BIG. My question is, why is LP letting info out one drip at a time? I'm very glad he is telling what he knows but all at once would be really helpful. I would like to see Lee questioned by the LE. Maybe he isn't made of stone like his sister.

They were bluffing when they said, the first time it was mentioned, they would take the lie detector tests. When their bluff was called they gave the answer they planned to give.

I don't know if still available, but back in the beginning of this case when I first started wathching NG ... It was clearly stated that Casey offered a lie detector test [before she even had her current attorney] ... Suddenly that's not the case anymore.

Don't get me wrong, it's evident she would not have passed, but it was mentioned and offered on her behalf ... according to earlier reports from NG show.

LP said that GA and CA agreed but then Lee said no is that right? Why would that be I wonder, because he knows more than he is letting on? He seemed like he really wanted to find Caylee at first in the calls but now I dont see that from him . I am wondering if Casey did tell him the truth after all

Why would Lee say "NO" if GA & CA agreed at first??

Who knows anymore!!!! They ALL know the truth...:furious:

Since Casey is such a practice liar who does not seem capable of feeling emotion for her daughter missing, I would not trust a lie detector to be useful with her, imo she would be the kind of person who could pass one with flying colors even tho she could be guilty as sin. If she did that then it would be used with the public as showing she is innocent.

VB

Why would Lee say "NO" if GA & CA agreed at first??

Who knows anymore!!!! They ALL know the truth...:furious:

I could be wrong that was the impression I got from LP. I am up in the air on GA and CA and what they know but I do think that Lee may know exactly what really happened to poor baby Caylee. MY 8 year old was asking me about Casey tonight and I had an age appropriate talk with her about the "bad mommy" that was really hard for me to do :furious:

I don't know if still available, but back in the beginning of this case when I first started wathching NG ... It was clearly stated that Casey offered a lie detector test [before she even had her current attorney] ... Suddenly that's not the case anymore.

Don't get me wrong, it's evident she would not have passed, but it was mentioned and offered on her behalf ... according to earlier reports from NG show.

She probably would have passed it , the test registers stress - Casey has
none when it comes to telling a lie . Only people with conscience would
show stress over a lie , people of the lie have no problems with it .

There currently is no link. It is on Nancy Grace, which is airing right now. I am sure the video will be available later though.

can you link it?
i was just saying that it was on nancy grace tonight and LP said it---it just ended!!!i don't have a link unless she posts links to her guests---which i will look for and see if hse posts them later on tonight!!!

It bothers me that there's an assumption of guilt if someone won't take a lie detector test.

It's junk science with results only marginally better than.. chance. Someone highly stressed but telling the truth (say, the grandmother of a child everyone says is dead and her daughter in jail...?) can fail; someone who feels no stress whatsoever at lying (say, the mother who went out for Hot Body contests 2 days after her kid went "missing") can pass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygraph

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998