To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, We've got it that under the Lindberg Law (Federal Kidnapping Act) the FBI can come in after 24 hours, right?

OK, We've got it that under the Lindberg Law (Federal Kidnapping Act) the FBI can come in after 24 hours, right?

That is true but the latitude for the FBI to become involved is very broad, it is a resource issue in some areas (practical application, not protocal)

What is notable is their evidentiary intake and S&R warrants have an entirely different chain, and some not subject to same discovery regs.

Originally Posted by JustInCase
Between number 1 and number 2 as quoted above... he was bashed here, on NG and everywhere. Deny it all you want ... He was no friend of yours until he revoked her bond.

This post must be for someone other than me, I never bashed LP, and I liked LP better when he was more optimistic about Caylee being alive. But I still like him and understand the moves he has made.

Not sure, sometimes it gets confusing... ug.

It came from post 734.

P.S ... I always thought he meant well, but his place in this case is done

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Why not allow LE to officially rule everyone out? Why not take lie detector tests? (They have not ruled anyone out officially to my knowledge.)

Why not put the tips out there to the public if it is believed that LE isn't following up on them? Why not take out full page ads in the papers in those places? Why not put out sketches of the people? Descriptions? Vehicle plate numbers? REAL NAMES? Why not get the information out to the people who live in those places? Who is stopping you from going there to track her down?

If the people who say that Caylee is alive can explain this to me, please do. I would love to know the answers to these questions.
And AGAIN...I ask.

I totally agree… lets get back on topic

I for one find it hard to believe she is alive.
But the only time I really think Casey was saying the truth is when the first jail house call came in and she was screaming about not knowing where Caylee is… I think she was saying the truth

I just don't get what IS it going to take to have Casey speak some useful info

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Why not allow LE to officially rule everyone out?because they have something to hide. Why not take lie detector tests and willingly allow the results to be used in court later? see above(They have not ruled anyone out officially to my knowledge.)

Why not put the tips out there to the public if it is believed that LE isn't following up on them? because all of their tips are smoke screens or else the family would be all over this planet searching

Why not take out full page ads in the papers in those places? spending all $ on casey defense

Why not put out sketches of the people?
Descriptions? Vehicle plate numbers? REAL NAMES? Why not get the information out to the people who live in those places? Who is stopping you from going there to track her down? again smoke and mirrors

If the people who say that Caylee is alive can explain this to me, please do. I would love to know the answers to these questions.
And AGAIN...I ask.

im in red, I know you wanted someone to answer with theories to support a different view, but since no one was stepping up, I figured I would.:)

I totally agree… lets get back on topic

I for one find it hard to believe she is alive.
But the only time I really think Casey was saying the truth is when the first jail house call came in and she was screaming about not knowing where Caylee is… I think she was saying the truth

I just don't get what IS it going to take to have Casey speak some useful info

Thanks Jianna. Hmm.. well I can honestly say and I feel bad to say this.. but my theories and or thoughts in the beginning was that she was alive too. Then as the weeks went by and all the drama unfolded I leaned the other way. Now I am so confused and :furious::furious: that the TRUTH has not come out either from Casey or just period....

im in red, I know you wanted someone to answer with theories to support a different view, but since no one was stepping up, I figured I would.:)
LOL At least SOMEONE is willing to answer them!! Thanks!

Many have gone unanswered. I will keep asking tho.

Thanks Jianna. Hmm.. well I can honestly say and I feel bad to say this.. but my theories and or thoughts in the beginning was that she was alive too. Then as the weeks went by and all the drama unfolded I leaned the other way. Now I am so confused and :furious::furious: that the TRUTH has not come out either from Casey or just period....

Oh Mamadofthree

how I wish I was wrong and Caylee comes home tomorrow

IThe only thing I can think of is that Jose really laid it out to her not to say a word… because Casey comes off as a canary… if she had no lawyer I bet you that she could be singing like a bird

That is true but the latitude for the FBI to become involved is very broad, it is a resource issue in some areas (practical application, not protocal)

What is notable is their evidentiary intake and S&R warrants have an entirely different chain, and some not subject to same discovery regs.

I think you're right. So, they are doubly covered. :)

I ask them! I ask for details and get nothing! I ask for pictures, and I get nothing! I have given them ample chances to back their theories up and yet, again, nothing. I'm sorry, but the more these theories of kidnapping, etc., are propagated, the more the CA will find for her defense. It should be INFERRED by LE that they are looking for a dead body for a reason, yet they can't grasp that! At this point, I want to find Caylee dead or alive and to hell with the rest of the BS. But NOBODY from the "caylee is alive" camp can give me anywhere to go. They just "believe."

Well, I'm not sure if she is dead or alive, tho I pray she is alive. I just have a lot of reasonable doubt, which I articulated on thread 1 on this topic. So I have no idea where you can go for your answers, and I don't have a concrete theory either way. There are just too many unknowns in this case.

Time for me to leave this thread for a bit. Got to start a thread re: Kristina's interview with Globe. :)))

And AGAIN...I ask.

SS- I wish I could provide answers for ya... I hate to sound dumb since there are so many people with better theories than the ones in my head... But I for one of course wish she was alive, but you are right, I cannot find much if anything out there (other than a lot of hope which I respect people have) that points to her alive. I would love for it to be in the end-she is alive. If she is no longer with us, she needs to be put to rest in peace. You know I cry sometimes because I get so torn with emotions in this case. So many unanswered questions, so many lies... Does anyone sometimes feel this way?

We don't always make our most well intentioned posts when we are exhausted. This case does tend to tire one out. It is best in those times to just log off for awhile and see what the real world is up to.

That was very kind of you, and good advice to boot.:)

Maybe you guys can answer this question…

The A's claim they have a sketch… correct?

The LE have not released anything…

Why can't the A's release it… would they hey in trouble?

Hey Guys- anything happening over here? What's news?
Did I miss anything?

You know, I don't know you from Adam Blink, but I get the feeling we have the same sense of humor. Well played. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627