762 users online (183 members and 579 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575

    Question Help build timeline June 26-29 for Padilla

    Help build a timeline for June 26-29
    Please list any info found that can help build a timeline for dates of June 26-29. Padilla asked NG to ask Nate if he seen Casey during the 28-29 and said her phone was either cut off or turned off during that time. I would like to use this thread to help with that timeline and also include the 2 days beforehand. Reason is that car was left in that range. The employee noticed it June 27 as she remembered, but memory can be wrong at times. Please no discussion unless relevant to the timeline and list your reference when at all possible. Thanks.
    Dates needed:
    Thursday June 26 Fri June 27 Sat June 28 June 29
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    June 26-631pm Casey posts to markymark mh brothaaaaa -mh myspace
    June 27- Amscot Sanchez reported car there,called LE & her boss, who told her to wait a day before towing. - 400pg docs
    June 27- date Tony said he was called by Casey to pick her up there and she had grocs. -NEWS
    (groc receipts needed, possibly checks written? stores near Amscot?)
    Tonys roommate Nate said Tony picked her up around 11am or later. -NG show
    (Sch Records needed.Tony not in school at Full Sail or did he leave school to come?)
    June 27-Casey goes to Fusion w Tony June 27 night. -Clint Greta
    (Has anyone found Fusion 27th proof in pics? all other Fridays in June are covered but NOT this one in pics)
    June 27-Caseys friend JG says June 27 weekend,Casey called to see if he wanted to get together, Casey mentioned nanny and Caylee at beach.-400pg doc
    (need date Casey actually called JG and if they spent any time together then)
    June 28 1112am Casey brags to Cameron that she threatened to kill someone and got drunk last night. -cameron myspace comments now deleted
    (camerons myspace in link section, from Ohio went back and forth)
    June 28-154pm Casey Anthony shared a link cameron from her photobucket ,i160.photobucket.com -casey myspace comments now deleted
    (Caseys photobucket now deleted, copies of some in links section. I seen it before deleted, had the recent pics of Caylee added so had been accessed recent)
    Last edited by tttterri; 09-12-2008 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Took Torion off, date was wrong, the post was June 24.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    404
    JG statement page 40...


    "Between 6-22 & 7-08 I had two odd contacts from KC. In that time period she called me to ask if she could use my shower since she was not staying at her parents house and her boyfriend T was out of town. The call came in about 10:00AM but Im unsure of the specific date. I allowed her to use the shower and when she came over nothing seemed out of the ordinary."
    (paraphrased)

    Was T's roomate N at home during the time T was out of town?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    Thanks, that helps!
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    There was a rumor going around awhile back on here that a neighbor of JG reported that he and Casey had spent weekend time together. If anyone can help to dig this up again so we can try to track down a source for the info, that might be of value here.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by AZRiverRat View Post
    JG statement page 40...


    "Between 6-22 & 7-08 I had two odd contacts from KC. In that time period she called me to ask if she could use my shower since she was not staying at her parents house and her boyfriend T was out of town. The call came in about 10:00AM but Im unsure of the specific date. I allowed her to use the shower and when she came over nothing seemed out of the ordinary."
    (paraphrased)

    Was T's roomate N at home during the time T was out of town?
    Tony was out of town June 30-July 6. But just because Casey told Jesse he was out of town when she wanted to come over for a shower doesn't mean he was really out of town when she called.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27
    How was Casey getting around after the car was abandoned? It would seem that she relied on others, which makes it unlikely she disposed of Caylee's body during this time. Nonetheless, the "quiet time" on the 28th and 29th is an interesting note--and I'm wondering if it actually might have been when a brief moment of reality hit. We know she was staying at Tony's, right?

    Even though not exhibiting many signs of compassion, it's possible she still went through some stages of grief, which go: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. I'm betting this was her whopping 24 hours of depression and that the incident happened several days prior.

    This does still pose the question, where was Caylee prior to--between June 15 or 16 when she was last seen, and this timeframe?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    20

    Question

    "June 29- (interesting,perhaps unrelated) Caseys friend at Fusion, Torion, an entertainer, his FRIEND POST ON TORIONS PAGE, HEARD THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT -Torions myspace"

    Hello everyone. I'm a new poster here (usually just lurk), however, can someone give me some info on the above please? I haven't seen/heard this before now.

    ps - I eat, sleep and pray for this precious little girl and my heart is absolutely broken.

    Thanks!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    Sorry guys, I went in to look again and Torions post was on June 24, not the 29th so i have removed it. My mistake.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    160
    Casey telling Cameron On Facebook same comment as mentioned on myspace:

    Just My Opinion.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    575
    Intrigedmind, thanks. I corrected my timeline, the time of posting to match the facebook for I believe that is the correct post time.
    Well, looks like all we know is she got drunk last night, June 27, and threatened to kill someone, and she thought it was good times.

    We NEED more info from the Fusion night of June 27. It was the All White Party night. Ive heard AWP referred to as 3 diff types: white clothing night, or bisexual night, or drug related night. Not sure what type that All White Party was out of these 3.

    Hard to believe that her baby's body may have been hidden during that night of June 27, with her looking back as she posts to Cam and saying good times, but....anything is possible.
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by tttterri View Post
    We NEED more info from the Fusion night of June 27. It was the All White Party night. Ive heard AWP referred to as 3 diff types: white clothing night, or bisexual night, or drug related night. Not sure what type that All White Party was out of these 3.
    I kind of think all white means all white drugs, but would love it to mean all white shirts!

    Yeah - It would be great to know WHO she threatened.... and if she threatened her own child, her claiming it to be good times, wow!!
    Just My Opinion.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse827 View Post
    How was Casey getting around after the car was abandoned? It would seem that she relied on others, which makes it unlikely she disposed of Caylee's body during this time. Nonetheless, the "quiet time" on the 28th and 29th is an interesting note--and I'm wondering if it actually might have been when a brief moment of reality hit. We know she was staying at Tony's, right?

    Even though not exhibiting many signs of compassion, it's possible she still went through some stages of grief, which go: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. I'm betting this was her whopping 24 hours of depression and that the incident happened several days prior.

    This does still pose the question, where was Caylee prior to--between June 15 or 16 when she was last seen, and this timeframe?
    casey had AH's car while she was in PR... not sure of the dates, but AH came home on the day b4 casey was arrested.



Similar Threads

  1. Timeline - Background, June 18th, and follow up
    By Salem in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2016, 10:37 AM
  2. Timeline of Events -- June 18, 2014
    By daisy7 in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:48 AM
  3. WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**
    By GameTheory in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 11:42 AM
  4. George's Timeline for June 16th
    By JoAnn_W in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:00 PM
  5. How to Build an Evidentiary Timeline and Sample
    By ChaCha in forum General Information & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 01:35 PM