2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brini

Future Irene Adler
Reaction score
Check out this week's Globe, folks.

Casey's friend, Kristina, says she thinks KC killed Caylee to get back at CA.

She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.

thanks, i hate buying it, but may have to make the exception.

hmm I wonder who is next..they seem to be creeping on the Globe bandwagon one at a time..

WOW :eek: Now that is sobering. Apparently K knows her well and that sounds SO PLAUSIBLE. Kinda makes my stomach do flip flops. :waitasec:

O......M........G ! I wish I wasn't in my pj's already, I would go to the store right now.

Why are all of these friends now talking to trash mags? I thought LE might have needed her to testify, but I guess that is not the case.

WTF, is a 'soft death', that seems like a very odd choice of words.

Thanks for the find, Brini!!:blowkiss:

She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.

They are all cashing in, IMO. I'm sure Globe is paying for the stories.

This is the Kristina who made the heatfelt plea to Casey to tell the truth on that revealing prison phone call, correct? Breaks my heart, Kristina was very emotional and clearly cared for Caylee dearly.

Caylee looks like she has a black eye and a mark on her nose in that pic too!

I wonder if she has a scrapbook so she can keep up with all of her articles.

Hey!!! I just figured out what she does all day at JB OFFICE!!

Didn't she say that her and KC went for a walk with Caylee on the 13 or 14 of June? ~wow~ :eek:

I have read the Inquirer and Star, the Globe's stories never looked real to me. Have others of you read it and do you put stock by what they print? If you do, I may have to go buy also and read the story. That lady tore at my heartstrings on the phone tapes.

I have read the Inquirer and Star, the Globe's stories never looked real to me. Have others of you read it and do you put stock by what they print? If you do, I may have to go buy also and read the story. That lady tore at my heartstrings on the phone tapes.

Yeah, I know, she tore at everyone's heartstring except for casey:waitasec:

This is the Kristina who made the heatfelt plea to Casey to tell the truth on that revealing prison phone call, correct? Breaks my heart, Kristina was very emotional and clearly cared for Caylee dearly.

I agree. If it was indeed her that spoke with the globe Im'a believe her. She's the only person who has seemed to give a s@!& about Caylee. I wish she'd come post here.. I bet she has some stories to tell!

thanks love, your twins are adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member