Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Results 376 to 389 of 389

Thread: 2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Hey, Guideposts, thanks!

    I'm interested in your statement, "Chris S. provides his phone number to Adam to make contact with." Can you clarify what this means? Is Chris S. just giving his number to Adam to restablish it in the address book on Adam's new phone(see below)?

    I'm reading his Fb message, "text 321-6*3-09*0 if you don't have mine" to mean that his friends should text their phone#'s to this 321-6*3-09*0 number so he can re-establish everyone's phone # from his previous address book (the one that went into the river ). This says to me that the 321-6*3...number belongs to...maybe...his friend, girlfriend, family member...

    Is my reading consistent with the info you have?
    When I googled Adams number I came to this page
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9426531447

    At the bottom of this page you'll see "Chris wrote at 3:33am on March 5th, 2008" with Chris S. picture and phone number. Chris listed his number on this web page so Adam could put it back in his phone directory.

    "text xxx-xxx-xxxx if you don't have mine... that will be easier" I may be interpreting this wrong...but I thought Adam is saying "hey, in case you don't already have my number, here it is. You text me....it will be easier for me than calling each person and getting this info." Perhaps I better do more sleuthing??

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by guideposts View Post
    When I googled Adams number I came to this page
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9426531447

    At the bottom of this page you'll see "Chris wrote at 3:33am on March 5th, 2008" with Chris S. picture and phone number. Chris listed his number on this web page so Adam could put it back in his phone directory.

    "text xxx-xxx-xxxx if you don't have mine... that will be easier" I may be interpreting this wrong...but I thought Adam is saying "hey, in case you don't already have my number, here it is. You text me....it will be easier for me than calling each person and getting this info." Perhaps I better do more sleuthing??
    OK...we're looking @ the same thing, but, just interpreting it differently. I read it to mean that he didn't want to post his # (e.g. "if you don't have mine" but was asking everyone else to post their #. Yet, he was OK to post the 321-6*3-09*0 # that belonged to someone he knew...or maybe...a business or shared phone....

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    39
    Bond~
    I forgot to add that this number xxx-xxx-xx90 is Officer Charlie in Casey's cell phone. It is the #9 entry on her phone directory. (handwriten page number 905 in pdf document dated 8/19/08 Nokia GSM, Nokia 2610 2626 2008-08-19(001)) That may be another clue to work with.

    I am positive I got this info here at Websleuths (As far as the number belonging to Officer Charlie.) Unfortunately, I cannot find that post where people were tracing down the phone numbers in Casey's cell phone now.

    I am finding the Casey called this # on 6/2/2008 1:10:22 PM
    I am finding the Casey called this # on 6/15/08 at 2:39 pm.
    I am finding that Office Charlie text message Casey 7/16/2008 4:32:29 PM "What happened to caylee?

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by guideposts View Post
    Bond~
    I forgot to add that this number xxx-xxx-xx90 is Officer Charlie in Casey's cell phone. It is the #9 entry on her phone directory. (handwriten page number 905 in pdf document dated 8/19/08 Nokia GSM, Nokia 2610 2626 2008-08-19(001)) That may be another clue to work with.

    I am positive I got this info here at Websleuths (As far as the number belonging to Officer Charlie.) Unfortunately, I cannot find that post where people were tracing down the phone numbers in Casey's cell phone now.

    I am finding the Casey called this # on 6/2/2008 1:10:22 PM
    I am finding the Casey called this # on 6/15/08 at 2:39 pm.
    I am finding that Office Charlie text message Casey 7/16/2008 4:32:29 PM "What happened to caylee?
    Nice work, GP.

    I confirm by looking at the ATT records and the forensic evidence collected from her cell phone in the latest document dump that Adam = "Officer Charlie".

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Nice work, GP.

    I confirm by looking at the ATT records and the forensic evidence collected from her cell phone in the latest document dump that Adam = "Officer Charlie".
    You mean it is listed in her address book as, "Officer Charlie"?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:


  7. #381
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    You mean it is listed in her address book as, "Officer Charlie"?
    Yes - phone number #9 from cell phone memory (not SIM) is "Officer Charlie". Evidence page 2852 in the latest document dump (Nov. 26).

  8. #382
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Yes - phone number #9 from cell phone memory (not SIM) is "Officer Charlie". Evidence page 2852 in the latest document dump (Nov. 26).
    Thanks for your help on this JWG! Appreciate you finding the EXACT page I was looking for in the documents to confirm this!

  9. #383
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    39
    Would just like to point out that in the 7/30/08 Police interview with Christopher S. on about the second page of the interview:

    YM: Okay. Uh, met her I guess while you guys were playing football?

    cs: Yeah (affirmative), a bunch of friends, we would get together at Deerwood
    Elementary and play football and she came down to visit one of her friends,
    which is an acquaintance with me, and we ended up getting to talk.

    YM: What was that person's name? Do you remember?

    CS: Uhm,there's a couple of them she knew. Adam L., Matt (spelling), and I
    beleve that was it right there.

    YM: And you guys met uh, I guess sometime last year you guys started to date? Is that right?

    CS: Yeah (affirmative), We were friends and then we decided to kind of take it up a notch.

    Just another verification that Casey knew Adam.

  10. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Posting the following on the "6/13" ping map thread in the Sticky Forum cell ping thread as well…

    I propose Casey left Caylee with Kristina C. Friday evening 6/13 while she went to Fusian. I propose they met for a brief walk @ JB Park (vs. Lake Underhill) between 8:10-9PM and Casey went on from there to Fusian while Caylee stayed with Kristina. At 10:58PM Kristina (via Adam) texted Casey ‘bout coming to get Caylee.

    Details below…

    I propose Casey & Caylee’s walked with Kristina C. Sunday 6/1 around JB Park vs. Lake Underhill. It also appears Casey may have been in contact w/ Kristina 6/12 @ 7:54PM, “sounds good hun.” via Facebook perhaps arranging a quick visit for the kids @ JB Park 6/13PM based on the following:

    (a) The absence of cell pings near Lake Underhill in the early-late PM hours 6/1-6/15
    (b) A 3hr period of inactivity on Casey’s cell Sunday 6/1 between 5:16PM and 8:15PM w/ before & after pings @ tower located near JB Park
    (c) Approx. 1 hr before she shows up @ Fusian 6/13 @ 9PM, Casey is pinging @ tower located near JB Park
    (d) Kristina's statement she saw Caylee & Casey for a walk 6/11, 12 or 13
    (e) The only direct cell contacts between Casey & Kristina pre-6/16 are:
    MON, 6/2 @ 12:22AM Casey texts Kristina
    SUN, 6/8 @ 4:15PM Kristina texts Casey
    It appears Casey & Kristina may have had a Sunday afternoon ritual of getting the kids together for playdates. They may have pre-arranged their 6/1 get together on Facebook and/or MySpace (now deleted) or email since there doesn’t appear to be cell evidence of making the plans 6/1. Or, they may have had a typical meeting time & place. Perhaps the 12:22AM text from Casey to Kristina was an “enjoyed the walk”, or, “can you watch Caylee?”, or even “I’m coming to get Caylee” if Kristina may have kept Caylee that evening after the walk.

    I propose the following incoming texts from “Adam” were contacts w/ Kristina C. through (or on) Kristina’s husband/boyfriend’s cell, with no evidence or return calls/texts to this number:
    MON, 6/2 1:10PM Adam texts Casey
    FRI, 6/13 10:58PM Adam texts Casey
    SUN, 6/15 2 :39PM Adam texts Casey
    The, Monday 6/2 instance was perhaps a follow-up to the Sunday 6/1 walk.
    The Friday, 6/13 instance may have been the “come pick up Caylee” referenced above.
    The Sunday, 6/15 instance was perhaps to ask if they were “on” that day for their play date.
    Or is it possible that they were communicating some other way, like Yahoo Messenger? OR in person because perhaps they spent a great deal of time together? Perhaps MUCH of the unaccounted for time can be accounted if they were together? If you say it is so Bond, then I will believe it...period...and vice-versa.

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  11. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Brini View Post
    Check out this week's Globe, folks.

    Casey's friend, Kristina, says she thinks KC killed Caylee to get back at CA.

    She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

    She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

    She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

    Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.
    Besides she and Ricardo who else sold their photos/story?

  12. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Posting the following on the "6/13" ping map thread in the Sticky Forum cell ping thread as well…

    I propose Casey left Caylee with Kristina C. Friday evening 6/13 while she went to Fusian. I propose they met for a brief walk @ JB Park (vs. Lake Underhill) between 8:10-9PM and Casey went on from there to Fusian while Caylee stayed with Kristina. At 10:58PM Kristina (via Adam) texted Casey ‘bout coming to get Caylee.

    Details below…

    I propose Casey & Caylee’s walked with Kristina C. Sunday 6/1 around JB Park vs. Lake Underhill. It also appears Casey may have been in contact w/ Kristina 6/12 @ 7:54PM, “sounds good hun.” via Facebook perhaps arranging a quick visit for the kids @ JB Park 6/13PM based on the following:

    (a) The absence of cell pings near Lake Underhill in the early-late PM hours 6/1-6/15
    (b) A 3hr period of inactivity on Casey’s cell Sunday 6/1 between 5:16PM and 8:15PM w/ before & after pings @ tower located near JB Park
    (c) Approx. 1 hr before she shows up @ Fusian 6/13 @ 9PM, Casey is pinging @ tower located near JB Park
    (d) Kristina's statement she saw Caylee & Casey for a walk 6/11, 12 or 13
    (e) The only direct cell contacts between Casey & Kristina pre-6/16 are:

    MON, 6/2 @ 12:22AM Casey texts Kristina
    SUN, 6/8 @ 4:15PM Kristina texts Casey

    It appears Casey & Kristina may have had a Sunday afternoon ritual of getting the kids together for playdates. They may have pre-arranged their 6/1 get together on Facebook and/or MySpace (now deleted) or email since there doesn’t appear to be cell evidence of making the plans 6/1. Or, they may have had a typical meeting time & place. Perhaps the 12:22AM text from Casey to Kristina was an “enjoyed the walk”, or, “can you watch Caylee?”, or even “I’m coming to get Caylee” if Kristina may have kept Caylee that evening after the walk.

    I propose the following incoming texts from “Adam” were contacts w/ Kristina C. through (or on) Kristina’s husband/boyfriend’s cell, with no evidence or return calls/texts to this number:

    MON, 6/2 1:10PM Adam texts Casey
    FRI, 6/13 10:58PM Adam texts Casey
    SUN, 6/15 2 :39PM Adam texts Casey

    The, Monday 6/2 instance was perhaps a follow-up to the Sunday 6/1 walk.
    The Friday, 6/13 instance may have been the “come pick up Caylee” referenced above.
    The Sunday, 6/15 instance was perhaps to ask if they were “on” that day for their play date.
    Brilliant, as usual, Bond.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:


  14. #387
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Have we seen an interview from Kristina?

  15. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
    Kristina, you go girl. Here's a great little informative article that tells you who received $5,000 from NBC news and who also received upwards of $200,000 for ABC 20/20 interviews re Caylee. These two news news orgs both deny they paid the Anthony family for the interviews. They merely "licensed" their pictures etc. It's a "standard practise in the industry." Yeh right! So is spin, spin, and more spin. I wonder how much Cindy received for appearing on the Today show this morning and setting up a tipline asking for sightings of Caylee alive?
    BTW why didn't the interviewer ask Cindy the following question...."Cindy, if you are so convinced Caylee is alive then why did you describe yourself as a GRIEVING GRANDMA in police interviews?"

    I have enclosed the link to the Anthony family paid interviews story at the bottom of the page. As for Cindy insisting that Caylee is alive, here's what she told police in her taped interviews...

    "You guys think I'm some frickin' lunatic. I'm not, I'm a grieving grandma."
    And...
    "She`s a 22-year-old. You know, I was out to dinner last night. I actually smiled. Does that mean I`m not grieving for my granddaughter....?"






    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/...sing_98181.asp
    According to this, W/S had this blood money deal figured out from jump!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:


  17. #389
    Reagan's Avatar
    Reagan is offline How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Besides she and Ricardo who else sold their photos/story?
    Kio-Marie....and the Anthony's obviously.
    Others have tried and will continue to do so. Robyn A, James H and Joy W come to mind.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Similar Threads

  1. 2008.11.24 Globe Article
    By DollyPardonMe in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 289
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:52 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 01:21 AM
  4. 2008.09.14 Casey Enters No Guilty Plea On Fraud Charges - REVISITED
    By halleyscomet in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Casey Anthony Pleads Not Guilty! 10/16/08
    By Friptzap in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 11:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •