1315 users online (171 members and 1144 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    wheezer is offline I'm soooooo tired...............of Casey's lies

kid finder networks pulls out of search

It would appear that the kid finder network, (the folks that provided the mobile billboard) pulled out of the search while Tim and his group were there searching for Caylee and they stopped providing all provisions to Tim's group.

This is audio of Mandy from Tim's group speaking to those at the Scared monkeys site.

http://*************.com/files/TES_Caylee_090308b.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by wheezer View Post
    It would appear that the kid finder network, (the folks that provided the mobile billboard) pulled out of the search while Tim and his group were there searching for Caylee and they stopped providing all provisions to Tim's group.

This is audio of Mandy from Tim's group speaking to those at the Scared monkeys site.

http://*************.com/files/TES_Caylee_090308b.mp3
    hmmmm..... That's interesting for sure. TY for posting!!
    All comments IMHO, etc etc

They need to take away that billboard

Why is everyone so adamant to divide in these search efforts?

The real heroes are looking for a deceased Caylee while the ones looking for a quick buck are discussing tips from other states but not going anywhere to follow up on those?

This is JMHO.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Arrow

Most likely, the search is over because they have located Caylee's remains, but have not positively identified her yet, so it has not been publicized. Why else would the Body Farm be coming out?
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Huh? Well imagine that

The stranger things get, the closer we are to the bottom falling out of Casey's story and hopefully her defense.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Most likely, the search is over because they have located Caylee's remains, but have not positively identified her yet, so it has not been publicized. Why else would the Body Farm be coming out?
    The Body Farm from TN is coming out? Where did you hear this?

TN Body Farm is amazing.

I missed that. Can you explain or provide a link, please? TIA

WHAT, the body farm is going to Florida? I haven't heard that, where did you hear that? TIA
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

The Body Farm is coming out? Isv there a link?
    Everything posted here is my own humble opinion only. I see all sides of any question and will frequently brainstorm or play devil's advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    I missed that. Can you explain or provide a link, please? TIA
    It was on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team left yesterday going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

Yes, what is this about the Body Farm going out there?

I wonder if TM got mad about the way Kid's Finder treated him and thats why he left? Who is this Kid Finder's place? Something G and C invented for themselves? I have never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    It was on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team left yesterday going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.
    Whoa!

As Homer would day, DOH!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    Thank whatever diety you believe in -amazing news
    Everything posted here is my own humble opinion only. I see all sides of any question and will frequently brainstorm or play devil's advocate.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast