kid finder networks pulls out of search

wheezer

I'm soooooo tired...............of Casey's lies
Reaction score
It would appear that the kid finder network, (the folks that provided the mobile billboard) pulled out of the search while Tim and his group were there searching for Caylee and they stopped providing all provisions to Tim's group.
:furious::furious::furious::furious:

This is audio of Mandy from Tim's group speaking to those at the Scared monkeys site.

http://.com/files/TES_Caylee_090308b.mp3

It would appear that the kid finder network, (the folks that provided the mobile billboard) pulled out of the search while Tim and his group were there searching for Caylee and they stopped providing all provisions to Tim's group.
:furious::furious::furious::furious:

This is audio of Mandy from Tim's group speaking to those at the Scared monkeys site.

http://.com/files/TES_Caylee_090308b.mp3

hmmmm..... That's interesting for sure. TY for posting!!

Why is everyone so adamant to divide in these search efforts?

The real heroes are looking for a deceased Caylee while the ones looking for a quick buck are discussing tips from other states but not going anywhere to follow up on those?

This is JMHO. :)

Most likely, the search is over because they have located Caylee's remains, but have not positively identified her yet, so it has not been publicized. Why else would the Body Farm be coming out?

Huh? Well imagine that :rolleyes:

The stranger things get, the closer we are to the bottom falling out of Casey's story and hopefully her defense.

Most likely, the search is over because they have located Caylee's remains, but have not positively identified her yet, so it has not been publicized. Why else would the Body Farm be coming out?

The Body Farm from TN is coming out? Where did you hear this?

I missed that. Can you explain or provide a link, please? TIA

WHAT, the body farm is going to Florida? I haven't heard that, where did you hear that? TIA

The Body Farm is coming out? Isv there a link?

I missed that. Can you explain or provide a link, please? TIA

It was on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team left yesterday going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

Yes, what is this about the Body Farm going out there?

I wonder if TM got mad about the way Kid's Finder treated him and thats why he left? Who is this Kid Finder's place? Something G and C invented for themselves? I have never heard of them.

It was on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team left yesterday going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

Thank whatever diety you believe in -amazing news:clap::clap::clap:

Yes, what is this about the Body Farm going out there?

I wonder if TM got mad about the way Kid's Finder treated him and thats why he left? Who is this Kid Finder's place? Something G and C invented for themselves? I have never heard of them.

Isn't that the one which had all those charges brought against the man who is in charge of it? I think they offered the reward and provided the sign. Of course the reward is ONLY if she is alive, and for a specified period of time.

I will look back, as there is a thread on it here as I may have them mixed up.

Isn't that the one which had all those charges brought against the man who is in charge of it? I think they offered the reward and provided the sign. Of course the reward is ONLY if she is alive, and for a specified period of time.

I will look back, as there is a thread on it here as I may have them mixed up.

I think Kid Finders Network provided the money and the sign? Never Lose Hope Foundation provided tshirts and fliers?

This may not be the right place for this but seems to go along with a 'Kid Finder' agency not searching for kids.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that NeJame is being paid by 'Never Lose Hope Foundation.' It's a pretty new organization. I emailed them today and asked how paying NeJame aids in finding Caylee. No response yet. Their website says they are about finding missing children. That's another one I won't be donating to, and I tend to donate to those types of agencies.

Article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

Never Lose Hope:

http://www.neverlosehopefoundation.org/about.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22