OT: To all the TX Gulf Sleuthers

mhazelton

True Crime Buff
Reaction score
Website
www.marriedlesbianmom.blogspot.com
** Mods if this is in the wrong place or needs to be moved I apologize and will move if you would prefer. Thank you. **

I know this is off topic for this board, but I just wanted to take a minute and let all of the TX gulf coast WSers (or anyone else affected by Ike) that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending positive vibes to you, your family & friends that you will be safe and healthy and will have as little property damage as possible. Be safe and let us all know you are ok when you can.

(((HUGS)))
:blowkiss:
- Melissa

Caylee is supposedly in Tx. Remember granny said there was tips in Texas? Look for her there if your in one of the shelters.

Stay safe, Gulf Coast Sleuthers!

The Convention Center in downtown Dallas is set up with cots, provisions and medical staff/supplies for those that are heading this way.

Ditto. This is gonna be a bad one. We can only hope it hits in the least populated place possible. I think Katrina served as a reminder to people that these storms are not toys and to get out. Homes can be rebuilt.
My family should all have electric and phone back this week from Gustav. Maybe us and these 'canes can call a :truce:

Prayers to all of you from your neighbor in New Mexico.

This storm is huge. Stay safe friends.

My prayers are with everyone in Ike's path. I have family in Houston who have evacuated..hope the rest of you are able to do the same. Please stay safe and may God be with you in the coming days.

Amarillo's set up to recieve a thousand. Safe journies to all. And if it comes down to your house or your life, do the smart thing and get the hell out of the way.

My thoughts and prayers are with all in Ike's path, please be safe.

You are getting thoughts and prayers from Ohio also.

I know there are a lot of new people in this thread. If you go to the Up to the Minute section (on the main forum index it is the second section from the top) we are trying to post the latest news on the storm. And we ask that anyone in the Ike area to check in before and after. It kinda lets us know to keep an eye out for ya when you check back on the board.

Hang on ya all and stay safe.

The thoughts and prayers of those of us in Cherryville, NC are with all of those facing the storm.....May God bless you and provide for you...
Stay safe.

Wow.

That is really nice of all you kind WSers.

I'd like to also send best wishes to all in the way of Ike. I live in one of the counties declared "disaster areas" ahead of time, but I'm not right on the coast. (Been there...done that.) I'm charging all my batteries as we speak and really hoping we don't lose power because no internet = no WS. :eek:(

I just pray that all of Houston's low-lying areas are evacuated safely. This looks like a killer storm.

We all keep looking for Caylee. We all keep praying.

Sending hugs and prayers from Ocala. Please stay safe all..things are just things.

Life is precious!

Prayers from California! Stay safe.

Salem

Caylee is supposedly in Tx. Remember granny said there was tips in Texas? Look for her there if your in one of the shelters.

What a riot!!!! Maybe she'll be "hunkered down" in one of the shelters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back