Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Quote Originally Posted by ButForFortune View Post
    I believe TonE is completely and forever done with her. I do not believe she will ever hear one word from him, or most of her other friends. Most of them, if not all of them, were probably horrifed that this happened right under their noses and none of them was the wiser. Would anyone in their right mind ever trust or want to associate with someone who lies, steals, and murders? Even if she is found not guilty, she will only be surrounded by losers like her the rest of her life. JMO

I can't wait to see her reaction as her former friends and bed-partners are seated, one by one, to testify against her.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nyvictoria For This Useful Post:

I noticed they put her in some sort of sweater with no buttons to fiddle with, but she did manage to adjust that bra strap. I'm waiting for the glasses to come out to really make her look "smart."
    Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
    WSSoSueMe@aol.com

She looks totally bored.

Did she look at or acknowledge her parents in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by trixi491 View Post
    I think a ponytail was a bad choice of hair style. To me, ponytails are pretty unprofessional, casual, and a bit kid-like. That's not to say I don't rock a ponytail many times but usually it's at my house or when I'm somewhere casual.
    But the atty's HAD to do that or she would be fussing with her hair every 2 seconds (behind the ear, not behind ear, behind the ear - you get where I'm going).

Today she looked somewhat conservative - too much eye make up, and those same grey pants. It wouldn't look so bad if she didn't have that darn swagger -- makes her rear end look huge. She didn't seem as uncomfortable in her skin as she did last time.

As far as JB - she runs the show. I noticed as they were leaving the court room she practically threw the yellow piece of paper at him and he stuffed it in his briefcase. Probably a love note - LOL. I was really suprised when the guards let her keep the pen. That's not the norm.

Peace,

Mel

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

I did notice for the most part her eyes looked vacant and she appeared bored. But I also noticed that every time they mentioned selling the pictures or videos her eyes widened slightly. Barely noticeable, but it was there! Saw it a couple of times

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by concentric
    IMO: She is wearing an understated color shirt; but that does not betray the fact that she is still flaunting her figure--it is quite form fitting.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she is still trying to capture TonE's attention.

Do you think he's totally dismissed her? It would seem so, because he helped LE by wearing the mic, etc. I'd love to know if he was conflicted--I mean did he have a crush on her, like she did on him? And, after knowing that Caylee was probably murdered by her, how did he feel about having been intimate with her?
    If he has any sense, and I think he does, he now knows she is cruel and cold hearted. I can't imagine him wanting anything to do with her if she manages to get out.

When I seen the images (pictures) after today there is one of casey resting her head on her hand looking ahead and in deep thought. I think it is starting to become real to her and she knows she will be going down. I think her smirks are her nerves she does it because she realizes she is being video taped and wants others to believe she is a nice friendly girl. Trying to gain points. In her court appearances she is always wiping hands togethor, smirks, messing with shirt, hair etc, her nerves are shot all to hell it is quite obvious, remember when she was out on bond holding her head high wearing sunglasses being overly cofindent and never wiping hands or anything. Well I believe reality is setting in. She can live that beautiful life locked away for life I hope!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laura08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laura08 View Post
    When I seen the images (pictures) after today there is one of casey resting her head on her hand looking ahead and in deep thought. I think it is starting to become real to her and she knows she will be going down. I think her smirks are her nerves she does it because she realizes she is being video taped and wants others to believe she is a nice friendly girl. Trying to gain points. In her court appearances she is always wiping hands togethor, smirks, messing with shirt, hair etc, her nerves are shot all to hell it is quite obvious, remember when she was out on bond holding her head high wearing sunglasses being overly cofindent and never wiping hands or anything. Well I believe reality is setting in. She can live that beautiful life locked away for life I hope!
    I agree with you. I think the cold reality is beginning to set in and she is beginning to realize there is now way out of this mess.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tiredofthis For This Useful Post:

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    I think a ponytail was a bad choice of hair style. To me, ponytails are pretty unprofessional, casual, and a bit kid-like. That's not to say I don't rock a ponytail many times but usually it's at my house or when I'm somewhere casual.
    I haven't seen her yet but it's got to look better than that bun- anything is better, IMO.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:

She's starting to look weathered. The reality of her situation is beginning to wear on her. She looks older than 23. She has no sparkle in her eyes.. just defeat.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

This was KC's best look yet. The somber colour suited her and made her look pale. The bared neck made her look vunerable.

If they soften the hair around her face so that it is not so tightly skimmed back but still shows her eyes, add some subtle make up to make the eyes bigger, ditch the jean look for nice slacks or a straight skirt, and get her to lose a little weight (for that lost waif look) they will have the image 'fine tuned' enough for trial.

Whoever is in charge of her appearance is good at what they do. A few more lessons in 'what to do in a courtroom' and the jury will see a 'new, improved' KC.
    Last edited by Paintr; 03-25-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: + word
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle-Marie View Post
    You can tell that Casey is not comfortable in her new skin, she has obviously gained some weight and when she is in plain clothes you can tell she is not comfortable, always adjusting her shirts, playing with her pant line...

she's not comfortable sitting there... maybe she should stop ordering so much junk food! IMO
    I think your exactly right. I know when I start gaining weight and clothes don't fit the same I get very uncomfortable in my new skin. It's what keeps my weight down, with the nice elastic waist pants she wears all day I bet she just lets that feeling go and goes to town on all that commisary junk food...

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    add some subtle make up to make the eyes bigger
    *resp. snipped.

dunno about that bit paintr. the resemblance to robert smith is already too close if you ask me.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

A couple of observations from today's hearing:

The camera definitely makes her look a little bigger. She looked slightly thinner today in person (or maybe she's been working out/dieting lately? heh). When I watched the hearing at home afterwards ( I TIVO'd it) she did seem a little bigger than in person.

Baez is kind of SHORT! I stood by him near the elevators and he's 2-4 inches shorter than me, and I'm average height - 5' 10". Surprised me a little....

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Muzikman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post

The camera definitely makes her look a little bigger. She looked slightly thinner today in person (or maybe she's been working out/dieting lately? heh). When I watched the hearing at home afterwards ( I TIVO'd it) she did seem a little bigger than in person.

Baez is kind of SHORT! I stood by him near the elevators and he's 2-4 inches shorter than me, and I'm average height - 5' 10". Surprised me a little....

Muzikman, Were you sitting to the right of Cindy at the end of the row?

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

I noticed for the first time today how short Baez is. It was apparent when he stood next to Ashton while the judge spoke to them. I thought that Ashton must be real tall or Baez is very short.
    KC did appear thinner to me than in the past. I thought it might be the dark clothes but now I think she's been dieting. She's very vain and I bet she heard all the comments on her weight after the past hearings.

ETA: KC is ghostly pale...does she ever get outside?

Thank you Muzik, it's nice to hear from someone who was there.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misfitdolly For This Useful Post:

Is it just me or does KC's skin look baaaddd in some shots? Guess all that junk food is taking a toll on it!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to trixi491 For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    As for KC. Looks like she's been playing with her commissary make-up and that JB found her something to wear out of the prison lost and found. Without LKB she lost the bun, added far too much eye goop and the shirt alone didn't detract from the prison scrubs. I bet LBK has words with JB over the choice of today's 'innocent gal' attire.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 03-25-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: comments NOT about Casey were deleted. This is not about Geo & Cindy

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

29. The Following User Says Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

Is it just me or does KC's skin look baaaddd in some shots? Guess all that junk food is taking a toll on it!
    I noticed that too. Her face is broken out, esp just below the cheek bones.
    It was very apparent in a couple shots.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
    I noticed they put her in some sort of sweater with no buttons to fiddle with, but she did manage to adjust that bra strap. I'm waiting for the glasses to come out to really make her look "smart."
    Smart people call 911 when their children go missing though so that could backfire.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    I realize I'm posting this 7 months after the thread was started, and we've entered into a new fashion phase but it struck me today that chewing gum is not and should not be a fashion accessory. And yet to the A's it apparently is. If I chewed my plastic cud in church as we all saw done at the memorial, my 75 yo Mother would have smacked me. If I appeared on NG, Greta or whatever, chewing same cud, the rest of my family would have called me immediately to tell me how de-classe I looked no matter what I was wearing. And now again with the obsessive compulsive gum chewing in court. CA can't even just chew, she has to play with it too.

I really don't know or care what the A seniors wear because I can't take my eyes away from the non-stop jaw action. Classy bunch.
    As for KC. Looks like she's been playing with her commissary make-up and that JB found her something to wear out of the prison lost and found. Without LKB she lost the bun, added far too much eye goop and the shirt alone didn't detract from the prison scrubs. I bet LBK has words with JB over the choice of today's 'innocent gal' attire.
    I think she looked much better than last time.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    This was KC's best look yet. The somber colour suited her and made her look pale. The bared neck made her look vunerable.

If they soften the hair around her face so that it is not so tightly skimmed back but still shows her eyes, add some subtle make up to make the eyes bigger, ditch the jean look for nice slacks or a straight skirt, and get her to lose a little weight (for that lost waif look) they will have the image 'fine tuned' enough for trial.

Whoever is in charge of her appearance is good at what they do. A few more lessons in 'what to do in a courtroom' and the jury will see a 'new, improved' KC.
    Wow, you think so? I thought she looked downright horrible. She needs to come 180 degrees, IMO, to be ready for trial. She looks to be about 30 with a horrible complexion, fat, big boobed (without definition), sporting a double chin, in need of a professional hair dresser, and on top of that, someone who knows how to dress one for their new improved body type. Whoever chose her clothing needs to be fired ASAP, IMO. It's hideous.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NancyT View Post
    Wow, you think so? I thought she looked downright horrible. She needs to come 180 degrees, IMO, to be ready for trial. She looks to be about 30 with a horrible complexion, fat, big boobed (without definition), sporting a double chin, in need of a professional hair dresser, and on top of that, someone who knows how to dress one for their new improved body type. Whoever chose her clothing needs to be fired ASAP, IMO. It's hideous.
    LOL! NancyT. I was not discussing what would look good on KC as a person. I was putting forth what I think the defense needs to do to make her look softer and more innocent to a jury. They must counter the 'party' pics. If I were the defense I would make as unbelievable to the jury as I could. I would want them to think it impossible that KC was ever a 'hot mamma'.
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Oh Poor Casey.
    She collects herself periodically into an upright posture. She is concerned with the little hairs that fall upon her brow.
    She makes a full faced grin and stops herself.

I wonder if she feels the eyes of her mother and father burning holes into her back?

Casey is the person "type of animal" that is totally consumed with her image.

For her to raise her right hand and take an oath to tell the truth is laughable. Why even bother? We know what her name is...she isn't going to lie about that.

The whole system is laughable.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Origrammi For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast