Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by fixingtoburst View Post
    Someone should have stepped up for this child a long time ago. This is awful.
    Negligence on the grandparent's part.......very sad nobody cares about Caylee

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    In the first interview she lies from one minute to the next. She first says ZG has been her nanny for four years. Then she says that someone else watched Caylee until a year or so ago.
    Her emotion is what I call "flat line".
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Why didn't they ask her why she was lying? I don't think they interviewed her correctly (so far) I am just listening now but its like they are talking too much and not getting her to talk. They butt in when she is talking. hmmmmmmm

"Drag this out 3 more days, a few more weeks..."

They were far too optimistic on that count. She's still dragging it out, and probably always will.

Is there video also? I'd like to see her composure. I'm sick to my stomach!!!

She is not even listening to them anymore - she is just repeating herself and did you hear her HUGE SIGH - like she is annoyed and bored?

It is right after YURI takes over questioning again and she says ZG is the last person she saw her daughter with.

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    they are at universal and the detectives are grilling her about how did Caylee sound when Casey got the phone call from Caylee on July 15th, they ask her about how Caylee sounded, Casey said she was fine talking about a book, they say your daughter hasn't seen or talked to you in five weeks and she is not upset when she talks to you? Casey says, no she was fine, she never gets upset when she talks to me, if it had been my mom she would....."
    i didn't remember her ''she would" after that statement. that would explain it, i guess.

but this statement was one that always stuck with me, because i couldn't figure out if she meant:

a) she never gets upset when she talks to me, but she would have gotten upset if she talked my mom

or

b) she never gets upset when she talks to me, but if the roles were reversed and i was the one who was missing, i would sound upset talking to my own mother when i heard her voice on the phone...

does that make sense? i also wonder what exactle she meant by upset, like as upset or...just doesn't care when she talks to casey and prefers cindy...

lies or not, it makes a difference in what she meant by that.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

when the detective says "if she is in a trash can somewhere" literally gave me goosebumps

In the process of uploading them to my host's space. They will be at:
    Recording 1
    Recording 2
    If you get an error at first, be patient they probably aren't done upping yet

Just listening to Yuri's tone of voice, I'm getting scared. I'm ready to yell, "okay, I did it!".

She is one cold hearted, nerves of steel person.

She ain't seen her for five weeks cause she killed her and dumped her somewhere

Does anyone know where I can download the mp3s so I can upload to my iPod? When I click on the link, it just has the media player. TIA
    Betty Boop

- - - - - - - - - -
    "Ants can carry twenty times their own body weight, which is useful information if you're moving and need help getting a potato chip across town." -- Ron Darian

I think the first part they are giving her the benefit of teh doubt AND giving her enough rope to hang herself.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    Negligence on the grandparent's part.......very sad nobody cares about Caylee
    I totally agree with you here! They were negligent then and they are negligent now in not forcing their daughter to do the right thing. IMHO
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Everytime I hear her using that partying at Fusian and that other niteclub looking for ZFG, I feel like barfing. She was looking VERY hard according to those pics! "Hmmm, maybe she's hiding behind this stripper pole..."
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by IntriguedMind View Post
    I cant get the long part 2 to open??? just replays part 1 for some reason?
    I am having the same problem!

is the obituary in your office omg classic!!!

They have to try and act friendly to her. Trying not to put her on the defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post
    is there any way to access the audio without apple freaking quicktime???

this sucks.
    Yes, I created a mirror site for just the *.mp3's of the interview.

http://www.dishingwiththediva.com/ca...erview/1st.mp3

http://www.dishingwiththediva.com/ca...erview/2nd.mp3

Right click and "Save Target As" to save to your computer.

They are up!
    "People say they appreciate my candor; that is, until I'm candid." - me
    ===============
    "Don't ask me a question you really don't want the answer to!" (me, in reply to being asked this question by an ex: "Do you think I'm crazy?")

They gave her every opportunity to get out of this situation. If you have hope for Caylee you better start looking at reality.

"how does coming here to a place you don't work, help us" WOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
    "And after seven o'clock when I still haven't heard anything I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. And I went to a neutral place. I didn't really want to come home, I wasn't sure what I 'd say about not knowing where Caylee was.

This statement stands out to me and bothers me. I think that right here she is talking about Caylee dying. She hid her and went to Tony's. That first sentence also; I believe that she is speaking of her flurry of phone calls.
    My Spock ears perked up at that "neutral place" comment, too. It's so ...inappropriate.

Yuri is the first to refer to ZG as ZANNY - she then contunues to use it after that.

Also, she first says she dropped caylee off at apartment 210 and now it has changed to the stairs of the apartment complex.

Is the obituary in your office? Oh my god, I cannot get over that. that is hilarious! I love these detective

Yuri for President!

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast