Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Please continue here:

REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home.

Reference CAM LINKS

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html VARIES

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html HOUSE

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 25

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 20

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 19

REPORT CAM PROBLEMS http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11

Someone's setting up a news camera.

camera guy gone now

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Someone's setting up a news camera.
    Wonder what's coming up?

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Please continue here:

This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home.
    just at casey's home? or to discuss all the links provided to the other webcams?

i'm sure i know what you meant, but others might get confused.

thanks for all those links, tom'sgirl, i would never find them without your super-diligence!
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post
    just at casey's home? or to discuss all the links provided to the other webcams?
    If another CAM picks up something pertaining to the case that's current that's great, otherwise please, if everyone will, stick to what's going on at the 'A' home.

It said on Local 6 that Casey hasn't left her house today and Jiose isn't at his Kissimmee office today either

This thread used to be a lot better. Every second post is an snarky, bullying admonishment - NOT what is going on at the house.

Please - same applies to everyone - either post what's going on on the camera - or kindly exercise some remote semblance of civility and politely leave the thread policing to the MODS. The do a great job - all by themselves. And it is their job.

TYVMIA

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    If another CAM picks up something pertaining to the case that's current that's great, otherwise please, if everyone will, stick to what's going on at the 'A' home.
    thanks for the clarification!
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Wonder what's coming up?

Cindy, I bet

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    Cindy, I bet
    The area is clear now, maybe he was setting up his camera settings so he can be ready to run across the street if she does come out???

mom2boyz is offline Mom to a Frat Boy, Hip Monkey, & an Angel in Heaven
    I know its probably just the camera angle, but the grass in the easement behind the billboard looks like it has been dug up...maybe its just trampled.
    "It's always easier to leave, than to be left."
    Dave Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    This thread used to be a lot better. Every second post is an snarky, bullying admonishment - NOT what is going on at the house.

Please - same applies to everyone - either post what's going on on the camera - or kindly exercise some remote semblance of civility and politely leave the thread policing to the MODS. The do a great job - all by themselves. And it is their job.

TYVMIA
    I sooo agree. Used to love this thread. Now there are more posts about people complaining about people breaking the rules, than there are posts about the camera. We have the "report" button on the top right, and I wish people would use it. The mods here are great. I'd hate to see us lose the thread.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post

TYVMIA

I completely agree.

I have been watching for some time today and it sure seems like there is NOTHING happening at the house today. Did you all see Casey even leave today?

Aside from the garbage truck and the people who walked by in costumes earlier, the place has been real quiet. News said KC has not left house today and that her attorney is out of the office today. No activity that I've seen at the house.

I think I wanna marry FRSG. The Anthonys park a 10' tall billboard in front of their house...he puts the cam on a 30' pole, giving us the best view we've had yet. Guy's brilliant.

I haven't been keeping up with the webcam much today.. but from what I gather no one has seen Casey leave yet?

If not then it could have possibly been her that snuck off last night http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=70915&page=18 see post #439

Wow, look at how the sky has cleared from the WC shot I just put up. I hope Joseph has good luck with his search today.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Wow, look at how the sky has cleared from the WC shot I just put up. I hope Joseph has good luck with his search today.

And now it's cloudy again! I thought the search was tomorrow? I hope we see lots of blue sky on the cam and hope TES can get back soon.

Hmmm....either my cam was frozen or those are seriously fast clouds...I'm showing clearing sky again.

Quote Originally Posted by cc81 View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with the webcam much today.. but from what I gather no one has seen Casey leave yet?

If not then it could have possibly been her that snuck off last night http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=70915&page=18 see post #439
    Interesting!

Strange how all of a sudden there's no clouds or shadows??

Lots of cloud action!

I'm looking for her next arrest to go down today or tomorrow while national news coverage is on Ike. Casey staying home today could be for her last supper.

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast