748 users online (96 members and 652 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Was Casey ever known to HAVE any emotions?

After listening to the 2 tapes, which show no emotion at all, was just wondering how she was before this all started. Before June 9th, etc., has there been any talk from her friends that this was/is not her "normal" personality? I.e., my husband died 2 years ago and I was down/different (normal emotions). As time went on, I felt better.

Was there some incident, whatever, that anyone can come up with to explain her actions/inactions/personality? There was a fight with CA (I think) on the 15th of June? Many feel she was trying to get back at CA by withholding Caylee from her. Another is she just wanted to be free of Caylee so she could enjoy the single life. Just trying to figure out when she "snapped". Then again, this could just be Casey. Errrrr.

Guess I am just looking for theories on why/when/what date...incident...turned her into the cold person she seems to be in the tapes just released. Oh, and I am new. If I have this in the wrong place, I'm sorry.

I've never heard about her acting any differently. I don't think this is about snapping. I think there is something seriously missing in this girls head.

Anger.

She had a "hot italian temper"

Quote Originally Posted by Susanlee View Post
    After listening to the 2 tapes, which show no emotion at all, was just wondering how she was before this all started. Before June 9th, etc., has there been any talk from her friends that this was/is not her "normal" personality? I.e., my husband died 2 years ago and I was down/different (normal emotions). As time went on, I felt better.

Was there some incident, whatever, that anyone can come up with to explain her actions/inactions/personality? There was a fight with CA (I think) on the 15th of June? Many feel she was trying to get back at CA by withholding Caylee from her. Another is she just wanted to be free of Caylee so she could enjoy the single life. Just trying to figure out when she "snapped". Then again, this could just be Casey. Errrrr.

Guess I am just looking for theories on why/when/what date...incident...turned her into the cold person she seems to be in the tapes just released. Oh, and I am new. If I have this in the wrong place, I'm sorry.
    Disassociation?

I bet she was very "emotional" with her boyfriends actually.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    hehehe

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    That's EXACTLY what I came to this thread to say. She was seriously seeking love and attention and seemed to put a lot into those relationships according to how Tony said she was with him.

I believe she is souless and is incapable of having real emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
    I second this
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

What happened to Casey to say she 'HATED" her dad??? And is so sexual??? abused by him? Needs a man and will do anything to get one! How many boyfriends has she had in the last few months? IMO Casey has 'something to blackmail' her parents for money, computer, cell phone etc............and they give her the world.....and more.......ask WHY???

Quote Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
    CAN YOU SAY Narcissist? MUCH MORE AT LINK BUT THESE CERTAINLY SEEM TO APPLY!

http://www.healthyplace.com/communit...m_defined.html

What is Narcissism?
    A pattern of traits and behaviors which signify infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of all others and the egotistic and ruthless pursuit of one's gratification, dominance and ambition.

• Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions)

• Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation - or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious (narcissistic supply)

• Feels entitled. Expects unreasonable or special and favorable priority treatment. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or her expectations

• Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends

• Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with or acknowledge the feelings and needs of others

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    She cries during the interviews that were just released. I just got to that part. Shocked me! Admits that her mother was right when Cindy said she was an irresponsible mother.

Besides the obvious un-emotion I think her many boyfriends says a lot..she seems to be seeking male approval in some obvious ways.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

I know it's possible since there is so much child molestation in families, but I don't think that is necessarily what's wrong with Casey. I think her having boyfriends is pretty normal, but not the way she latched on to them trying to move in right away and stay with them from the start. It could be that she was looking to use them to stay with. Ricardo said that she was overly jealous and Tony said that she got upset too easily over simple teasing. Definitely not normal and very controlling. I'd like to know how she acted in school when she was cheerleader and honor roll, if that is even true.

Quote Originally Posted by Susanlee View Post
    After listening to the 2 tapes, which show no emotion at all, was just wondering how she was before this all started. Before June 9th, etc., has there been any talk from her friends that this was/is not her "normal" personality?
    Well - George did tell the police that she was not her usual self and that she normally had a more animated personality (paraphrased.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast