Nancy Grace 9/12/08

galvino

Woof Woof, ya'll!
Reaction score
Website
www.gallerystudiob.com
Hope its okay to start this thread- What color shiny shirt will it be tonight for the latest BOMBSHELL? See ya'll at 8pm edt!

I predict NG will be all about the tapes tonight...you know it baby!

Tonight should be very interesting with the tapes to analyze. I hope NG has some good experts on voice analysis.

Isn't NG off on a lot of Fridays? Hope she doesn't have a sub.

I have a feeling tonight's show is going to be a good one. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey ends up back in the pokey or something is announced during the show..........

If she does, it'll either be screamin' Jane Valez Mitchell, or Pat the Llama! Ugh! Wish they would get someone like Diane Dimand, or use Mike Brooks.

If she does, it'll either be screamin' Jane Valez Mitchell, or Pat the Llama! Ugh! Wish they would get someone like Diane Dimand, or use Mike Brooks.

I vote for Mike!! :clap:

Please keep us updated lol

According to people on the webcam thread, it looks like something is going to happen there tonight. Security guards, people setting up mikes and cameras...some kind of press conference possibly.

Gotta love Friday night at 8:00 p.m.....can Nancy get this lucky again?!

I just hope there will not be a guest hostess.

Of course I am not properly dressed for this occassion, but am going to watch anyway!

n_scarborough_grace_061120.300w.jpg

So anyone up for guessing how many times we hear the word BOMBSHELL tonite??

According to people on the webcam thread, it looks like something is going to happen there tonight. Security guards, people setting up mikes and cameras...some kind of press conference possibly.

Gotta love Friday night at 8:00 p.m.....can Nancy get this lucky again?!

Oh, I hope so!!!

Omg they will need crowd control after this show...

:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back