Hide and Seek?...Where is Casey?

Where do you think Casey is?

• She is with JB in the custody of the police.

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • She is assisting police and taking them where she dumped Caylee.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • She is with the FBI, they are grilling her with new info and new evidence that has been found.

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • She is at home and just decided not to go out today.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • She is somewhere preparing for an interview.

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • She has been moved to a new location in an attempt to improve security and her safety.

Votes: 26 11.3%

• Total voters

RasGirl26

Reaction score
Casey has not been seen leaving the Anthony home since last night around 11pm, JB has not been at his office today, and there is no record as of yet that she is in police custody. Where do you think she is an do you think this means a big break in the case coming up soon?

-IMO she is probably still with JB and she is either in custody or meeting with police. I suppose they could have also moved her but I cant imagine a judge being available at 11pm to grant a change in her house arrest terms. I am stumped but my heart is telling me something big is going on and its not in her favor.

I believe she was seen arriving home last night, don't you imagine with all the news camped out there that someone would have seen her leave? Just a thought, but I like your thinking also.

on her computer, at home. Perhaps baez had something else to tend to, or maybe he called in sick lol If I had to spend everyday with kc I would call in sick.

I've been wondering too, mostly because the house has been so very quiet today. Not much happened except first thing this morning when CA took the garbage bag to the curb and cussed out people standing there (saw that on the news). Then, quiet.

The news this morning (Fox, I think) did state that the attorney was meeting with a client in another nearby city. Don't know if that was true or not.

The bodyguards---now, that is bizarre. Either the A's are getting real paranoid, something is going to happen or they've gotten a threat? Or.....?

Where is Casey? One of our webcamers should know if she has left. It wouldn't be hard to disguise herself and get out. Being a Friday, everyone may be taking a long weekend off with all the hours JB has put in lately I would think his wife is on him fussing. Is he married?

My husband wouldn't be allowed home if he wrapped his arms around a woman like JB did coming out of jail in that jail house release video.

I am hoping she has confessed to a family member and the hsits about to hit the fan! lol

But the probability of that is unknown! :)

It's just odd because everyday media reports she's left again to meet with her attorney and something about the exchange between protesters and the fam. Also, last night on the cam, someone was seen leaving the side door of the garage -cams were turned off while it looked like someone ran across the front lawn to a waiting car.

Casey has the ankle bracelet, she wouldn't get away with slipping out in the dark. If LE picked her up, they wouldn't wait by the curb and have her run out to them. Baez is out of town today - therefore no attorney visit. I'm not sure, but I think it would be a violation of her rights if LE arranged to interview her today. They've been informed that they are not to question her without her attorney present.

Casey is in the house, probably doing her nails.

It's just odd because everyday media reports she's left again to meet with her attorney and something about the exchange between protesters and the fam. Also, last night on the cam, someone was seen leaving the side door of the garage -cams were turned off while it looked like someone ran across the front lawn to a waiting car.

Whoa where did you get this info???

Casey has the ankle bracelet, she wouldn't get away with slipping out in the dark. If LE picked her up, they wouldn't wait by the curb and have her run out to them. Baez is out of town today - therefore no attorney visit. I'm not sure, but I think it would be a violation of her rights if LE arranged to interview her today. They've been informed that they are not to question her without her attorney present.

Casey is in the house, probably doing her nails.

No she is probably in the house reading WS laughing at us! lol:crazy:

I saw it on the cam, as did others. I didn't see the person running across the grass but someone else commented in the thread that they did. It looked like a covert type thing.

How can we be so sure that the person running across the grass was Casey? I really don't think that LE would allow her to be taken to a "safe house". They WANT pressure on her. jmo

No one, including me said we were sure. Simply, it looked like someone ran across the grass to a waiting car.

She is DEFINITELY at home because she just added me to her facebook. I only requested an add less than an hour ago.

everyone on her facebook should message her on the chat box " Come out come out wherever you are "

I know its suppose to be a family friend but I kinda feel like its her sitting there online. By saying its a family friend is like deliberatly creating the idea that she is never on.

:whistle:

Oh yes. I was lmao yesterday with the video of him in that peachy colored shirt...lmao...now I know why he always had at least his vest on...

Sorry I have to insert humor, this case really gets to me and I just don't know why I am letting it.

I think that Casey and JB turned her in for the charges yesterday. JB said he wanted the chance to turn her in this time since the last time his fax wasn't seen or whatever. They didn't want it to be a big show like last time. IMO she went out the garage door last night someone picked her up and JB was waiting at the jail for her and she turned herself in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RealAce
Back