Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicious mind View Post
    I think you are missing the boat here. Although there have been people parading around their baby killer etc signs, those people are the extreme. I think if you took a poll, you would find the public is directing anger at kc because they want to know what happened to Caylee. It's the unknown. Many , many people believe kc holds the key and is simply staying mute. Some even believe the gp's know as well. I honestly don't think people would be sooooo angry at her if she hadn't not reported Caylee missing, if she hadn't lied, and if they didn't have so much proof she was having a gay old time at fusian instead of looking for caylee. no one was told Caylee was missing. that's the anger.

disclaimer: I am NOT trying to convince anyone she is dead. Everyone has a right to their opinion and I respect yours. I am replying to the post, as I have nowhere else to address it.
    I don't take it as you trying to convince anyone that Caylee is dead.
    I think we're all angry at Casey and the ways she's handled everything.
    All her lies, the stealing, her deceit and the partying; it all adds up to guilt.
    I know she's guilty of a lot of things, but I don't know what all it is exactly just yet. We are only privy to what LE wants us to be privy to.

The bottom line for me is, I'm not ready to give up on Caylee and put her in a grave as long as there is even a half % chance that she's still alive.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan's Mom View Post
    I don't take it as you trying to convince anyone that Caylee is dead.
    I think we're all angry at Casey and the ways she's handled everything.
    All her lies, the stealing, her deceit and the partying; it all adds up to guilt.
    I know she's guilty of a lot of things, but I don't know what all it is exactly just yet. We are only privy to what LE wants us to be privy to.

The bottom line for me is, I'm not ready to give up on Caylee and put her in a grave as long as there is even a half % chance that she's still alive.
    Exactly what many are trying to say here!

It is also apparent after listening to the tapes from yesterday, that LE may have blown their chances from the very first day with Casey. It seemed to me in the second tape that their yelling, angry, forceful attitudes were exactly the WRONG way to get to Casey and get any truthful information. The minute the two "tough cops" left the room, the third one got ten times as much information from her. I realize this was part of their technique of good cop/bad cop, but since it seems obvious that Casey has been influenced into many of her anti-social actions by critical and condemning attitudes, it would have been a much more successful technique for them to have been sympathizers. It seems that if just one of them had approached her with "hey your parents seem very angry with you and to put a lot of pressure on you and even I would be afraid to admit to them that I messed up and let something bad happen" and become her supporter from the beginning, things might be very different right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MommaShark View Post
    Wow. Beautiful, well thought, honest answer.
    I won't pretend that "I" think Caylee is alive, however, if there is a chance that she is, then maybe the A family could take out full page ads in newspapers that are in circulation in the states where they think she may be?
    I am not being combative, snarkey or sarcastic......I am trying to be positive.

I'm being serious, what would be the harm in getting the missing flyer in every major newspaper in the states where the A family thinks she could be? I'm sure that some sleuther on this forum could translate it in to Spanish for the PR newspapers and there you go, nationwide coverage. Once again, what would be the harm?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray's Mom View Post
    I'm being serious, what would be the harm in getting the missing flyer in every major newspaper in the states where the A family thinks she could be? I'm sure that some sleuther on this forum could translate it in to Spanish for the PR newspapers and there you go, nationwide coverage. Once again, what would be the harm?
    None, my local news station has not even really covered it. I was talking to some of my neighbors and brought up Caylee they did not even know what I was talking about. They hadn't even heard of the story!
    "What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I have not seen it on my local news either. When i bring it up to people some know, and some are like oh the mother who didnt contact police and some are like who... I wonder if they know what she even looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie View Post
    None, my local news station has not even really covered it. I was talking to some of my neighbors and brought up Caylee they did not even know what I was talking about. They hadn't even heard of the story!
    We have had minimal local coverage here in CA as well. I was really trying to connect with the person on this thread that is in contact with the A family. Can they please forward on my suggestion and if they need help with the research on what are the major newpapers/fees/format of the flyer needed are in each of the states they think she could be in, I or anyone on this thread can goggle for them if they are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    I have not seen it on my local news either. When i bring it up to people some know, and some are like oh the mother who didnt contact police and some are like who... I wonder if they know what she even looks like.
    Exactly my point, I would like to know if this would be a positive idea to present to the A family and I think that they would want to get Caylee's info out to the places where they think she would be alive. AND, if they need help on finding out what are the major newpapers/fees/format required, I think that that would appeal to all that think Caylee is alive and to those who think that there might be a chance that she is.

I am not here to debate on if she is alive or not; if the coverage is less, more, not at all.

That's a great idea. Earlier several of us sent the flyers to different radio and tv stations to get the word out and to keep Caylee in the news everywhere.
    Some posters thought it was stupid, but I think anything that keeps Caylee in the news all over the world is a good thing.
    You know the flyers come in Spanish and English too?
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

Have you sent them to the specific places where the A's are thinking she could be at? Do you help in finding out the radio stations/newpapers? I don't think any means to finding this child is stupid.

I think that if the general public knew that the A family was exhausting ALL resources then they may be looked upon in a more sympathetic light. I would certainly feel better if I see them doing more than they are.
    And before I get jumped on, I do not know what they are doing behind closed doors. I just know that if they can't afford/have time to fly to PR/TX/NY/NC then the next best thing would be to contact the local newspapers and place full size ads and I haven't seen/heard anything like that happening. Maybe they haven't thought about doing this and that is why I am here.

Re; TV Coverage

AutomaticAuttie wrote:
    .....my local news station has not even really covered it. I was talking to some of my neighbors and brought up Caylee they did not even know what I was talking about.

I know I'm late to the topic of coverage but I wanted to add my experience & reiterate what was stated by AutomaticAuttie.

I live in S. Calif. in an area where everybody talks to everybody. In line at the grocery store, on Fridays at our Farmer's Market, Bank, craft store, etc....I always end up in conversation with one or more people whether I initiated it or not.

The only people I've spoken to that know about Caylee are those around me in my immediate and extended family and a couple of friends (that roll their eyes when I bring it up) and that's ONLY because I've told them about it from the beginning.

I was in line at the market, saw the Globe and since I was already in converstation with the woman in front of me and the man in back of me I said "Oh, the Anthony's finally made the tabs".
    Response from both man and woman was "Who?"

My elderly (even more elderly than meee! ) parents live with me and for some reason they have to have the news on 24/7....on several TVs at once, different local channels.

This past week I never once heard a thing about this case on either our local KCBS, KNBC or KABC news.
    Maybe I wasn't listening at the right time but I know that if I would have heard the word Tot/missing/Caylee/Casey or Anthony I would have tripped over furniture to get to the TV.
    And believe me when I say my parents listen to the TV with the volume VERY loud.
    Nope, it's not what the talking heads are calling 'National News', at least not here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

Once again, I know what people who don't live in FL are experiencing as far as news coverage. I find it quite sad that all missing children info is not broadcasted as much as it is. But back to my suggestion....
    For example:
    For a quick list of national PR newspaper's:
    http://www.abyznewslinks.com/puert.htm
    Contact info for Terra:
    http://www.terra.com/advertise/contact-us.htm

Feedback?

I must run, I have to take the wee one on a playdate and won't be able to check back until tomorrow. I don't want anyone to feel that I am stirring up anything, I coordinate for a living and it is what I do best. No matter what my feelings are as to if Caylee is dead or alive, the only thing I can do from CA for this particular thread is make suggestions.

Once again, I know what people who don't live in FL are experiencing as far as news coverage. I find it quite sad that all missing children info is not broadcasted as much as it is. But back to my suggestion....
    For example:
    For a quick list of national PR newspaper's:
    http://www.abyznewslinks.com/puert.htm
    Contact info for Terra:
    http://www.terra.com/advertise/contact-us.htm

Feedback?

I know a lot of people won't agree with me and it's a huge job to tackle, but I think it would be pretty neat if someone(s) hit the news outlets with reminders of Caylee every day. She needs to be found regardless of whether anyone believes she is alive or not.
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

Can anyone tell me if a theory was covered yet about Casey possibly witnessing the murder of that jogger in the park and Caylee taken a few weeks later to keep Casey quiet?

Thanks in advance....

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast