Have The Anthony's been told Something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth Seeker

Reaction score
George took the billboard away today that was in front of the house......the Find Caylee message has been washed off the car.

Cindy is no longer wearing her Caylee t-shirt!!!
42298431.jpg

This pic was taken yesterday.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Casey did not leave the house today..
What do they know?????

Could this be the new attorney's strategy being implemented? Would seem to be a strange strategy, but . . .

You all never cease to amaze me!! keen sense of awareness. Hopefully this means Caylee will be found soon.

Have they found a body and doing forensic testing and told the Anthonys that?

In that pix, no one looks happy.......but I see anger not sadness..........IMO

Does this have anything to do with the Kid Finder Network pulling out? I read a thread about it earlier..it was said that it was their billboardmobile.

Well they got to hear the audio today like the rest of us..Cindy made that sarcastic remark about the detectives not letting KC talk at one time..and told the reporters at one time to read they transcripts when asked why KC was lying..she defended KC.. hopefully after hearing their own daughters words and in the manner she was speaking and answering they have realized the truth..or now believe the detectives

Is this a new developement from today or from the last couple of days?

WOW, what...they've washed the find caylee's message off of their cars??? I'm wondering if media/LE know more than we do since it seems they backed off attacking her in the media today. No google alerts - it's been very, very quiet.

Is the crime scene tape still all around the front yard? I can't get the Web cam to load.

There has been rumor/speculation that TES pulled out last week because something was found and then I read earlier today here on WS that someone heard that a couple folks from the Body Farm flew out to Orlando yesterday.

IF that's true then it sounds like some remains may have been found and IF remains were found it sounds like there is reasonable speculation that these remains are Caylee's and are being looked at.

That's a lot of "IFs" though. I have seen no official confirmation of any of that.

However, that would also make sense why the 'search for Caylee' accessories at the Anthony house suddenly are taken down/away. Then again I find it hard to believe either G.A. or C.A. would accept a "Caylee is deceased" scenario unless they were shown her body. Sooo..... who knows.

Yeah, the caution tape is still up. BTW, JB was there tonight. Left about an hour ago.

WOW, what...they've washed the find caylee's message off of their cars??? I'm wondering if media/LE know more than we do since it seems they backed off attacking her in the media today. No google alerts - it's been very, very quiet.

No, it is still on the cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member