Casey support thread all beliefs welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

anastacia129

Inactive
Reaction score
Now, before you :eek: please hear me out.

Wether you believe the alive version or the not alive side, there are alot of people that think either way, Casey is to blame for something.

If Caylee comes home tomorrow, I still want her to pay for all the hurt she has caused. However, some people translate Caylee alive= Casey is either a victim too, or she might not have done anything wrong....etc

So, if you want a place to defend Casey without including it as a basis of either side of the theory fence....have at it.

Everyone might want to take a minute to take a quick refresher on The Rules
:)

You must be kidding, right? Who would want to defend this woman??

Now, before you :eek: please hear me out.

Wether you believe the alive version or the not alive side, there are alot of people that think either way, Casey is to blame for something.

If Caylee comes home tomorrow, I still want her to pay for all the hurt she has caused. However, some people translate Caylee alive= Casey is either a victim too, or she might not have done anything wrong....etc

So, if you want a place to defend Casey without including it as a basis of either side of the theory fence....have at it.

anastacia, did you REALLY mean that?

If you support casey, post here. if you don't support her then just respond to those that do in a reasonable way and it will all be good :)

I support her only as far as the law does.

That is, innocent until proven guilty.

My speculation (that she is a babykilling sociopath) is really just speculation based on information we have so far. By law she IS still innocent... for now.

The people of FL will be 'supporting' Casey for the next 20 - 50 years...she'll be incarcerated in one of their state prisons. She'll get all the support she needs, including 3 squares and a bed.

I can't say I "support" Casey, she makes me so mad I could slap her BUT I do pray for her and the entire Anthony Family daily and here is what I pray

“Dear Lord, only you know what is in our hearts and you know that I have Caylee and the entire Anthony Family on my heart so heavy. Lord please wrap your arms around Casey Anthony and let her know you will make whatever has happened to Caylee bearable. Lord make her know you love her and you forgive her and as long as she has your love and forgiveness she can get through anything. Heavenly Father, I can not imagine the pain and heartache of George, Cindy and Lee lift some of that pain, give them peace. Remind them how much Caylee loved them and the great memories they have of her. Lord please take the guilt away from this family, the should of, would of, could of thoughts they have get rid of them. I ask all of this in your name and stand on faith that this will work out in your time not mine.”

It's possible someone got the idea from me, however I was only responding to a post that I felt only defended casey.

"Originally Posted by suspicious mind
hey, I have aquestion. How would you all feel about a seperate thread for casey supporters. B/C I am of the opinion just b/c you believe Caylee is alive, doesn't mean you support KC."

:doh:

Support Casey? Can't say that I do. I just believe in innocent until proven guilty as a general principle not specific to Casey, and it is being sorely tested in this case.

I almost feel 'hate' for that woman. Never had such negative feelings about anyone in my life including david westerfield or scott peterson (altho I think of them like the scum of the earth). I feel like punching her. I don't know why her mother was never arrrested for beating the living day lights out of her. There is just something very irksome about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie