Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion Thread #2

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola

Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion Thread #2

carry on here my dears.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Listening to these tapes, its kind of frustrating... 95% of the time is the detectives lecturing and giving speeches, they really arent asking enough questions or giving her enough chance to talk, all you really hear is them talking and not much questioning. I really wish they would have grilled her demanding answers, not just talking about stories and scenarios.
    Please pray for Caylee

I don't think the LE felt the need at that point because they already knew they were fixing to arrest her, think their main focus right then was trying to force a TRUE story from her and TRYING (since she is such a fricking liar) to let her knew they werent falling for it and they would found Caylee.. She wouldnt have changed she fricking lying no matter what they ask her, that was clear, she still hasn't.. Plus they were at Universal, sure they did more grilling after her arrest and prior to JB coming in
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible." Anonymous
    Matthew 19:26

Ok, still listening to them, I did notice in the 3rd set they seem to be questioning her more and getting on her azz more, it mustve just been the first two tapes they were doing most of the talking. I LOVE it that they are telling her straight up they dont believe her.
    Please pray for Caylee

In reference to Phone logs/computer logs she printed off the the ones for July,when Caylee had been missing since June 9th.In reference to the car running out of gas,she was asked "was that before or after Caylee went missing (hesitate) definitely after,definitely after. Casey is sticking to the June 9th and I believe that is to distance herself from the dreadful day. I think that Casey left June 9th and returned the 16th and took Caylee,we know that Caylee was at the nursing home on the 15th with Cindy and Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool that evening. George said that Casey and Caylee left the 16th like it was a normal day, I think that is a lie. I think that is the day Casey came to take Caylee while Cindy was at work. George was not going to stop her,he had been baby sitting for a week.She was out of the house on her own for one week with out a job and with out Caylee she had no way of getting money from Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    In reference to Phone logs/computer logs she printed off the the ones for July,when Caylee had been missing since June 9th.In reference to the car running out of gas,she was asked "was that before or after Caylee went missing (hesitate) definitely after,definitely after. Casey is sticking to the June 9th and I believe that is to distance herself from the dreadful day. I think that Casey left June 9th and returned the 16th and took Caylee,we know that Caylee was at the nursing home on the 15th with Cindy and Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool that evening. George said that Casey and Caylee left the 16th like it was a normal day, I think that is a lie. I think that is the day Casey came to take Caylee while Cindy was at work. George was not going to stop her,he had been baby sitting for a week.She was out of the house on her own for one week with out a job and with out Caylee she had no way of getting money from Cindy.
    I agree, funny how they all lied about the 9th until the Mount Dora nursing home came forward with information that it was really the 15th.......the whole family is lying in some aspect if not all

Unhappy WHy didnt they ask more questions

I really hope there are more tapes for us to hear.... but why didn't they ask her when she's saying 'i dropped caylee off and went to work', WHERE SHE WAS GOING BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE A JOB? Why didn't they ask her, SO WHAT KIND OF FURNITURE WAS IN ZG'S APARTMENT? Why didn't they ask her HOW SHE WAS PAYING FOR ZG's SERVICES WITHOUT A JOB? HOW MUCH WAS SHE PAYING ZG? WAS SHE PAYING HER IN CASH or CHECK?

Why didn't they go farther down the paths of her lies? I think that would have revealed alot of information. If you stop her at the point where she tells a lie, and TELL HER you KNOW it's a lie, she can pivot to something else more easily.

Facinating,...the way she talks...the flippant, calm, crystal clear articulation.... I think it says "You can't rattle me, but go ahead and try". I think she PRIDES herself on staying calm and unemotional.

Poor poor caylee.

Audio of Casey Anthony's July 16 interview with investigators reveals deception, voice-analysis expert says
    Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    September 13, 2008

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6848116.story

And I wanna know why they didn't question her about the decomposition smell inside the car? They must've cut that out or something

(my bold)

Casey had Caylee during some of this week's time. Kristina stated they were together on either the 12, 13 or 14th, she wasn't sure of the date but was of the time. TonE's roommate stated Caylee was at their apartment Friday the 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit76 View Post
    Ok, still listening to them, I did notice in the 3rd set they seem to be questioning her more and getting on her azz more, it mustve just been the first two tapes they were doing most of the talking. I LOVE it that they are telling her straight up they dont believe her.
    Third set? I only found 2 tapes. Can you pls post link to 3rd?

Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    Third set? I only found 2 tapes. Can you pls post link to 3rd?
    Orlando sentinel released it in two sets, myforxorlando released it in like eight sets.

Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    (my bold)

Casey had Caylee during some of this week's time. Kristina stated they were together on either the 12, 13 or 14th, she wasn't sure of the date but was of the time. TonE's roommate stated Caylee was at their apartment Friday the 13th.
    In Casey's interview with detectives she states that the last time Caylee was at the park was the end of May.IIRC And I thought that Tony had stated that he last saw Caylee was June 2 IIRC I could be wrong,if you could direct me to the interview of the roomie that said he saw Caylee on the 13th that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    And I wanna know why they didn't question her about the decomposition smell inside the car? They must've cut that out or something
    If not mistaken the interview was conducted on the 16th, I don't think they took the car until the 17th.

If not mistaken the interview was conducted on the 16th, I don't think they took the car until the 17th.
    No wonder

Under the media links thread towards the top here on the last page is a link to I think 8 sets of audio.
    Please pray for Caylee

When these recordings were done they didn't have the car. That came later. As for furniture in ZG's apt. she always maintained that she never went in. She always dropped her off at the stairs or took Caylee to Jeff's house for ZG to babysit. Besides they had already established all the addresses were bad why continue to ask details about proven lies?

Didn't anyone notice with the last officer when he was asking her about cell phone records and her computer that he went right into the "work" thing again. Casey just went right along with it like none of the previous conversation had ever happened. He asked her about getting text messages at work at one point but then again he says it.

capoly, I found where the roomie stated seeing Caylee on the 13th.

In Casey's interview with detectives she states that the last time Caylee was at the park was the end of May.IIRC And I thought that Tony had stated that he last saw Caylee was June 2 IIRC I could be wrong,if you could direct me to the interview of the roomie that said he saw Caylee on the 13th that would be great.
    That's what I remember with one exception, the roommate saw Caylee at the pool not the apt.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForThe Truth View Post
    Audio of Casey Anthony's July 16 interview with investigators reveals deception, voice-analysis expert says
    Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    September 13, 2008

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6848116.story

Boy, big surprise there, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    When these recordings were done they didn't have the car. That came later. As for furniture in ZG's apt. she always maintained that she never went in. She always dropped her off at the stairs or took Caylee to Jeff's house for ZG to babysit. Besides they had already established all the addresses were bad why continue to ask details about proven lies?

Didn't anyone notice with the last officer when he was asking her about cell phone records and her computer that he went right into the "work" thing again. Casey just went right along with it like none of the previous conversation had ever happened. He asked her about getting text messages at work at one point but then again he says it.
    I really wouldn't fault LE so much on how they conducted the interviews. They were being given confusing information and they couldn't know what was true and what wasn't. For them, it was the first time any of this had ever been said.

I have great trust in these guys' abilities to conduct an interview, and take very seriously their length of experience they state in the first tape. I bet you they've broken a hundred scums like Casey and will get her yet.

I have a question that's been on my mind ever since I listened to these recordings. Have Cindy, George and Lee heard them? Have they read the 400 pages of discovery?

I know at one time Cindy stated she got her news the same way as us. We know LE told them about the results of the cars trunk before leaking anything to the media.

I think after the Universal job fiasco she said she worked at Kodak - also a lie. Perhaps the investigators just wanted get some useful info out of her, and knew that if they pushed her to hard or started to confront her on ALL the lies she would lawyer up.

I bet they were biting their tongues and digging their nails into their palms when (during the second half of the interview) she continued to talk about her fictitious job. They did a FABULOUS job under the circumstances.

Hmmmm, one thing that really caught my attention was when KC said that Caylee "attempted" to run around in the park. When i took my boys to the park there was never an "attempt" at running or playing - they did! I really pray that this wasnt an accurate discription of what Caylee did the last time she saw her mother, that she attempted to run from her.

Quote Originally Posted by tapu View Post
    I really wouldn't fault LE so much on how they conducted the interviews. They were being given confusing information and they couldn't know what was true and what wasn't. For them, it was the first time any of this had ever been said.

I have great trust in these guys' abilities to conduct an interview, and take very seriously their length of experience they state in the first tape. I bet you they've broken a hundred scums like Casey and will get her yet.
    I wasn't faulting LE if that's how you took my post. I think they did a great job, I would've knocked her head through the wall. I was actually trying to clarify why they didn't ask certain questions imo that other posters wanted them to. I mean geez, look at what they had to work with
    That was just the first day, look at what they've come up with since.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit76 View Post
    Listening to these tapes, its kind of frustrating... 95% of the time is the detectives lecturing and giving speeches, they really arent asking enough questions or giving her enough chance to talk, all you really hear is them talking and not much questioning. I really wish they would have grilled her demanding answers, not just talking about stories and scenarios.
    What they're doing at Universal, in the first part, they are putting her under a little stress to see if they could get some truthful, verifiable information out of her or, if not, at least lock her into her lies, get them and her attitude down on tape. She actually admitted she lied about almost everything, except she stuck with the Zanny stuff, even though she knew they knew it wasn't true. She did back track to leaving Caylee in the stairwell. They're giving her opportunities to change her story and go in a various different directions, but she doesn't. That tells them a LOT. The second part with the 'new' cop, they let her talk and she actually goes back to some of the lies that have already been disproven. I think they did a pretty good job of finding out whether she was going to come up with the truth or ABSOLUTELY refuse to offer any aid or assistance to find her child . They got enough on tape to establish that she was a big liar who didn't really seem very interested in finding her 'missing' baby. I think that interview showed them a LOT about what they were dealing with.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast