Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

seeker78

Searcher
Reaction score
In my humble opinion, Yuri Melich is top notch. I've listened to the recordings, and he does a fantastic job. My hat goes off to him and all law enforcement involved, but he stood out in particular to me. I don't know if he reads here (probably not), but he definitely deserves kudos for handling the situation so well.

I have been very impressed with LE and I have faith they are going to have enough to convict the mother of the year

LOL Yes, Corporal Yuri Melich is definitely thread worthy. (Hey...I didn't start it!)

I am the President of the WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?) Fan Club (please note his photo in my signature). We all have heros in this case. Early on I could see his intelligence and his dogged determination to find Caylee. After the first bond hearing testimony, reading the 400 pages, listening to the tapes, and realizing what a fine job he is doing...my opinion only grows deeper with respect and admiration.

I think I can safely say I have been his biggest supporter. ;)

GO YURI!!

Most definitely! He is definitely top notch in my book! WTG Yuri!

I suspect this case has become personal to him...He remains professional even though we all know he would love nothing more than to shake the truth out of KC..I hope he nails her good..:D

In my humble opinion, Yuri Melich is top notch. I've listened to the recordings, and he does a fantastic job. My hat goes off to him and all law enforcement involved, but he stood out in particular to me. I don't know if he reads here (probably not), but he definitely deserves kudos for handling the situation so well.

Wow, what a great idea!!! I just can't believe that SeriouslySearching didn't start a thread like this before now!!!

Detective Melich,

I think you are doing an awesome job of investigating this fiasco. I have ALL the faith in the wonderful job you are doing. I know this is your job, but I appreciate everything you are doing! Catherine:D:D

Everybody working on the case seems to be doing a heck of a job if you ask me

Here here! :clap:

OCSO--You're doing a great job! Way to go! Behind you 100% You all are truly in my prayers everynight because I'm sure this has taken it's toll. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart!!!

Detective Yuri Melich--you are doing an outstanding job on this emotional and frustrating case!!! Thanks to you and all your department. We know you will bring Caylee the justice and dignity she deserves.

All these guys ROCK!!!!!!!!:Banane53::Banane53:

Great idea! Maybe they do check in here. There are many swift and logical minds amonst the sleuths here. Hopefully, they will see they are appreciated and we are all praying for their success in bringing justice for caylee to fruition.

For all of the members of LE and their tireless efforts, I offer my unending support and encouragement. Thank you for your dedication and your ceaseless pursuit of justice for Caylee.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I totally agree with you. And may I add a thank you to every single LE person involved in this case for all their hard work.

One more group of people needs to be thanked - the families of all the LE people involved. "They also serve who only stand and wait" - John Milton

For all of the members of LE and their tireless efforts, I offer my unending support and encouragement. Thank you for your dedication and your ceaseless pursuit of justice for Caylee.

Very well said.

My support, encouragement and prayers go out to all of Caylee's heroes!

LOL Yes, Corporal Yuri Melich is definitely thread worthy. (Hey...I didn't start it!)

I am the President of the WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?) Fan Club (please note his photo in my signature). We all have heros in this case. Early on I could see his intelligence and his dogged determination to find Caylee. After the first bond hearing testimony, reading the 400 pages, listening to the tapes, and realizing what a fine job he is doing...my opinion only grows deeper with respect and admiration.

GO YURI!!

That's funny Yes ?? I'm suprized you didn't think to start this thread SS lol

I'll ecco that GO YURI :dance:

GO YURI!!
Surprised you are willing to share
loldancingsm4km.gif

GO YURI!!

Can I join your club! Count me in! His frustration with this family must keep him up at nights. Bless him and all of LE trying to find this little girl in spite of the family.:doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back