How To Detect A Liar

Rmywife

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.eyesforlies.com/video.htm

How to detect liars; the art of lying and microexpressions. Hope you find this interesting, if you have an hour please watch the last video on page.

This applies to all videos and interviews so far in this case; since I believe everyrone is lying!!

I wish everyone (who is interested) would post WHO they think is lying and exactly why they think so. Cindy? George? A. Lazarro? Clint? Nate? Amy? Ricardo? You get the idea.

I'm looking for conflicting statements, Freudian slips, and especially applying the tips found on the Eyes for Lies website. This could actually be one of those cases where our combined efforts to examine all these transcripts, videos, etc. could turn up something the LE might not see.

Anyone?

Casey is lying for sure. I believe Cindy, George, and Lee are as well. They all agreed that the 9th was the last day they had seen Caylee which turned out to be a big ol' lie.

Casey is lying for sure. I believe Cindy, George, and Lee are as well. They all agreed that the 9th was the last day they had seen Caylee which turned out to be a big ol' lie.
Yuppers. One will lie and the others will swear to it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back