Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultli...?listid=639339

I missed it before maybe, was she denying that she had ever been there? Good call on recognizing that the locations matched... I almost wasn't sure, until one of the pics in the realty site, I noticed the very corner.... good eye!

i agree - look at what caylee is wearing. per KC's report, caylee was last seen wearing a pink shirt, jean shorts (close enough considering the source if you ask me), white sneakers and her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Awesome find! That is definitely the same place in the pics--there is a pic on the realtor's that shows that white water tank.

Yes, when I saw the pic I recognized the tank immediately. And yes, Caylee is wearing pretty much what she was described as wearing the last time George saw her.

i wish we could find out who took that picture!

What make syou so sure this is the same house? That's an awfully big jump to make based on the fact that all you can see are a tiny corner of house, a lot of grass and utility box.

Okay now that picture loads, I see it. Took me a minute. Good find. Wasn't Amy wanting something mailed to that house, or was that Casey?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Wow....this is a great find! that IS the house!

Do you recall if just casey & amy were going to live there?

seems kind of expensive for 2 ladies in there early 20's
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

OMG and look at the expression on Casey's face, she does not look happy. I wonder who took the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    What make syou so sure this is the same house? That's an awfully big jump to make based on the fact that all you can see are a tiny corner of house, a lot of grass and utility box.
    Look at the tank, the area dried out to the left of the tank, the window on the corner of the house..they all match up. You need to click on one of the pic links below the one that first shows up on the website.

I believe that photo was uploaded to Casey's facebook on January 13, 2008. I can go look again to see, though, just to be sure.

Not a big jump at all - clear as day actually.... look at that utility box with the red house/barn type thing in the background... exactly the same, placement and everything, in each pic.

Again though, did Casey deny being there? While I think yes, it's the same location in both pics, I am trying to understand the relevance to the case. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by carmenmiranda1 View Post
    Look at the tank, the area dried out to the left of the tank, the window on the corner of the house..they all match up. You need to click on one of the pic links below the one that first shows up on the website.
    Also notice the double tree trunks to the left of the house..same in both pics.

on the realty site, you have to go to the third picture....

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at the tanks,look at the double trees,look at the color of the corner of the house/shed. It's the house.

Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Quote Originally Posted by carmenmiranda1 View Post
    I got it. post was edited.

jbar, I think the relevence would be if LE has ever checked the wooded area near that house.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

It is the same house. The pic was uploaded by Ric. Mor. and he "tagged" the photo with KC's name. It is titled "BBQ @ Lauren's." So, it must've been her house. ??? KC's hair looks fairly short also, so it's not that recent IMO.

What's Orlando like in Jan? Would she be dressed like that in Jan?

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at the tanks,look at the double trees,look at the color of the corner of the house/shed. It's the house.

Post was edited and there is no need to be rude.

Did they say that they were going to buy this house or rent it. The house at the link is $550,000. Rent on a place like that would be really high and there is no way that Casey with no job and Amy could afford to buy it much less rent it unless Amy makes a lot of money.

that would be what $4000 to $5000 monthly mortgage payment. My house was $250,000 and my mortgage payment is around $2100.
    This OPINION is MINE. There are MANY like it, but this one is MINE.

I reserve the right to at any time.

Want to know what all the hip, environmentally friendly babies are wearing this year?
    Check out Nana's Natural Nappies for the best choices in cloth diapering and accessories.
    Natural and organic products are available for mom, too!
    10% discount on all orders over $50 during grand opening. US only.

Quote Originally Posted by jbar View Post
    Not a big jump at all - clear as day actually.... look at that utility box with the red house/barn type thing in the background... exactly the same, placement and everything, in each pic.

Again though, did Casey deny being there? While I think yes, it's the same location in both pics, I am trying to understand the relevance to the case. Thanks!!
    There has been some speculation/theory that Casey knew the house was vacant, and it would've been a convenient place to get rid of Caylee. Amy had used the address before on a resume, and it seems as though Casey planned to move in there w/ Amy at one time. I don't think she ever denied being there, but it was never really brought up. It just seems like a logical place to look for Caylee since Casey knew it was remote enough and being vacant, a good place NOT to be seen. It is also fairly close to where Casey's cell phone pinged.

I am sorry, I missed the situation with the house how did it get brought up in the first place? That is the same house because behind the tank it is the same building, or barn. Awsome sleuthing.

Post was edited and there is no need to be rude.
    wasn't being rude.

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast