Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

carmenmiranda1

Reaction score
Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultlistings.x?listid=639339

I missed it before maybe, was she denying that she had ever been there? Good call on recognizing that the locations matched... I almost wasn't sure, until one of the pics in the realty site, I noticed the very corner.... good eye!

i agree - look at what caylee is wearing. per KC's report, caylee was last seen wearing a pink shirt, jean shorts (close enough considering the source if you ask me), white sneakers and her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Awesome find! That is definitely the same place in the pics--there is a pic on the realtor's that shows that white water tank.

Yes, when I saw the pic I recognized the tank immediately. And yes, Caylee is wearing pretty much what she was described as wearing the last time George saw her.

What make syou so sure this is the same house? That's an awfully big jump to make based on the fact that all you can see are a tiny corner of house, a lot of grass and utility box.

Okay now that picture loads, I see it. Took me a minute. Good find. Wasn't Amy wanting something mailed to that house, or was that Casey?

Wow....this is a great find! that IS the house!

Do you recall if just casey & amy were going to live there?

seems kind of expensive for 2 ladies in there early 20's

OMG and look at the expression on Casey's face, she does not look happy. I wonder who took the picture.

What make syou so sure this is the same house? That's an awfully big jump to make based on the fact that all you can see are a tiny corner of house, a lot of grass and utility box.

Look at the tank, the area dried out to the left of the tank, the window on the corner of the house..they all match up. You need to click on one of the pic links below the one that first shows up on the website.

I believe that photo was uploaded to Casey's facebook on January 13, 2008. I can go look again to see, though, just to be sure.

Not a big jump at all - clear as day actually.... look at that utility box with the red house/barn type thing in the background... exactly the same, placement and everything, in each pic.

Again though, did Casey deny being there? While I think yes, it's the same location in both pics, I am trying to understand the relevance to the case. Thanks!!

Look at the tank, the area dried out to the left of the tank, the window on the corner of the house..they all match up. You need to click on one of the pic links below the one that first shows up on the website.

Also notice the double tree trunks to the left of the house..same in both pics.

on the realty site, you have to go to the third picture....

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at the tanks,look at the double trees,look at the color of the corner of the house/shed. It's the house.

f2v381.jpg

I got it. post was edited.

jbar, I think the relevence would be if LE has ever checked the wooded area near that house.

It is the same house. The pic was uploaded by Ric. Mor. and he "tagged" the photo with KC's name. It is titled "BBQ @ Lauren's." So, it must've been her house. ??? KC's hair looks fairly short also, so it's not that recent IMO.

What's Orlando like in Jan? Would she be dressed like that in Jan?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back