Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

I think you're right. I'm going with Feb 3rd, Superbowl Sunday since none of them are wearing any Florida team apparel...Pats & Giants were in the superbowl last year.[/QUOTE]

Don't think it, know it. lol
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Geeze.. My cousins kids, one can get confused on who their parents are. the 4 are 100% brothers and sisters, several of their kids, look like an aunt or an uncle, not the parent. I dont see them all offten, so I get all messed up. LOL!

Don't think it, know it. lol[/QUOTE]

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    God, does she look like Lee. She's his spitting image.
    To me, she looks so much like Cindy.

BTW, when I see that picture, I kind of see my own little girl in her expression. To me, that expression, if I can figure out how to put words to it, is one that I see when my daughter is trying to be grumpy but is kind of half-smiling at the same time, in spite of herself.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    To me, she looks so much like Cindy.

BTW, when I see that picture, I kind of see my own little girl in her expression. To me, that expression, if I can figure out how to put words to it, is one that I see when my daughter is trying to be grumpy but is kind of half-smiling at the same time, in spite of herself.
    Thank you, that's exactly what I see in her expression. I don't see any sadness at all, she's being teased and is playing along. I think Caylee was a very happy little girl with grandparents that totally adored her and spoiled her rotten. You can see the love in Cindy and George's eyes in every picture with her.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I hear you UCF mom!

OT question for you...I've tried to get info on Full Sail's academic calendar and can't seem to find it. Just thought it was odd that the school is still in session in June in Fla. I do understand they have all types of programs, but just wanted to verify.
    Probably answered by now, (I haven't gotten that far in the thread), but the school is year-round and the campus is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    [B]Jessie Grund says Casey contacted him to get together stating she was free that weekend, that Caylee was with a Nanny and they had gone to the beach.

June 30 Monday Tony Lazzaro leaves for New York. Returns July 5.

June 30 Monday Car towed from Amscot parking lot
    Oooooh - that's right - she did supposedly go to the beach with Jesse that weekend.

So Friday night All White party.

Saturday - no phone calls in or out (per Leonard) till the next day.
    She did make a facebook posting to Cam at 12 something in the afternoon - I bet she slept late - went on the computer - then went with Jesse till the next day - phone off. She had already told him not to take calls from her mother - bet she just turned off her phone.

kc's hair looks too short. that had to be a while ago. I would estimate her hair is at least 4 inches shorter there than it is now, and hair grows .5 inches a month, so that was probably around 8 months ago, IMO.

Maui4me is offline non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Caylee
    I do not know what an all white party is.... first thing that came to my mind was either cocaine or racism...

belleyes is offline LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
    Feb to now is 7 mo

ETA: in response to suspicious mind
    princess - daughter of The King

Overall thought then is this is Feb 2008 Superbowl Sunday. So Amy is living with RM by May 15 based on statement in July 15 or 16 [forgot which day LE spoke to her] that she had been at the Glenwood Ave. apartament for 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post

June 30 Monday Tony Lazzaro leaves for New York. Returns July 5.

June 30 Monday Car towed from Amscot parking lot
    Has anyone figured out how Casey was getting around without a car and with Tony being out of town for the 30th - 5th?

Quote Originally Posted by belleyes View Post
    Feb to now is 7 mo

ETA: in response to suspicious mind
    I only stated 5 months in my reply because it was 5 months from the time that pic was taken to the first day that the world was introduced to Casey.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rose View Post
    I recently investigated Full Sail as a possibility for my cousin's son. Here's how the school works: You take one class a month that is 4 hours a day plus a 4 hour lab. The classes run 24x7 all year round so you may start at 10am and have a class until 6 pm or you may have a class that starts at 9pm and runs until 5am and other classes start and run around the clock. Sometimes the labs are much longer and some students have reported being awake for 3 days while they were working on a class project. It's unusual, I know, but this makes sense when you realize this is a For Profit school.
    All colleges are for profit, aren't they? But from what I understand, this school is 24/7, year-round, etc., because it's an accelerated program.

Mahatma Gandhi

That picture makes me want to cry. I can't believe that Casey could harm that poor innocent, precious child. It just make me sick to even think about it. God bless you Caylee you are love by many.

Quote Originally Posted by Maui4me View Post
    I do not know what an all white party is.... first thing that came to my mind was either cocaine or racism...
    Everyone wears all white, to the best of my knowledge.
    P Diddy gives a white party every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Maui4me View Post
    I think it means wear all white clothes (like P. Diddy's parties). Trying to be "hip"...

Quote Originally Posted by wedavis View Post
    Has anyone figured out how Casey was getting around without a car and with Tony being out of town for the 30th - 5th?
    I have asked that question before. No where in any statement is that point brought up. AH makes mention that she let Casey borrow the car while she was in P. Rico. 7.8 -7.15 but nobody said anything about her asking for rides, can I borrow your car etc. I will bet my bottom dollar that she is not a walking type of girl. I wonder if she could have rented a car but then the question is with what. Another stolen credit card. It is Orlando maybe it would not have been that expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    The owners of that address have the last name of Fitzgerald. I have the first names but not posting of course and I don't think that would make a bit of difference anyway. It also looks like they rent it out as their mailing address is different, normally that is the case when you own 1 or more properties.
    That house was "someone's" grandparents house. One or more of the grandkids were living there and Amy moved in with them temporarily. When she was in PR she was still getting mail there and somewhere I read where Casey was picking up her mail for her when she had her car.

I do know some searchers have been working that area, but there are tons of alligators around there.

belleyes is offline LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
    I only stated 5 months in my reply because it was 5 months from the time that pic was taken to the first day that the world was introduced to Casey.
    Sorry, i was just responding to the post by suspicious mind b/c he/she doubted that hair could grow that fast in 5 months. I just wanted to give more credit to the superbowl time frame.
    princess - daughter of The King

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Thank you, that's exactly what I see in her expression. I don't see any sadness at all, she's being teased and is playing along. I think Caylee was a very happy little girl with grandparents that totally adored her and spoiled her rotten. You can see the love in Cindy and George's eyes in every picture with her.
    I agree. This picture makes me think of a lot of times when my little one was just being grumpy because she was being teased (in a fun way but when she is tired, the grump comes out), and I'll say to her in a sing-songy voice "Don't smile!" and she'll sort of fake cry and half smile at the same time. All of you moms probably know exactly what I mean even though I can't quite find the words.

ETA: Lee's expression leads me to believe that there was something funny that had just happened prior to Caylee reaching out to get away from him.

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by belleyes View Post
    Sorry, i was just responding to the post by suspicious mind b/c he/she doubted that hair could grow that fast in 5 months. I just wanted to give more credit to the superbowl time frame.
    It had to be after May 2008 because Amy is in some of these photo's and she was working on a ship from June 2007 till Feb/May 2008. So the hair may not be too relevant as Amy was not even here until May. Then she was getting her mail at the Oviedo house while she was in PR.

I've have not had the opportunity to get on, so pleeeeaaasssee forgive me for not being able to read all the posts, so this may have already been stated.

Don't you think Casey's hair looks a little short? I know she is wearing it in a small pony tail now, but has it still looks a little short compared to the Fusain pictures (IIRC).

Get find and have a great evening WSers

Maui4me is offline non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Caylee
    Thanks guys, that makes perfect sense, I have never heard of that and I guess I was trying to make too much of it

I'm done. Poke me with a fork. Good night all. Everyone's going to have this all figured out by, say noon tomorrow right? lol

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast