809 users online (139 members and 670 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FUGLY friends, and I do have a point

Has anyone noticed that KC hangs out with friends who are far heavier and less attractive than she is? I hate the term FUGLY, but I have been used as one with attractive friends.

I think this speaks volumes to her insecurities about herself. Alot of attractive girls such as herself tend to hang with other pretty girls in a clique of sorts.

Not KC. She seems to have surrounded herself with (subjectively) less attractive gals to make herself the "pretty" center of attention. It also goes a long way to take advantage of a less than "pretty" gal to have attention lavished upon you by someone far more attractive (again, I speak from experience, it makes you feel as if you are prettier than you see yourself)

I don't know exactly how this might play into her case, however I do find it an interesting characteristic that might be explorable, if you can get past how "un-PC" this post might be.

I didn't notice that. I thought they could probably share flag dresses, frankly. Some are a bit heavier but... hrmm. Maybe I'll have to go look back at those pictures!
    "People say they appreciate my candor; that is, until I'm candid." - me
    ===============
    "Don't ask me a question you really don't want the answer to!" (me, in reply to being asked this question by an ex: "Do you think I'm crazy?")

Ah, that tiny.. most folks are going to be bigger. And are going to take offense at being bigger then KC as fugly!

tbthow is offline Baby T is out of the hospital again : ) Strong Boy!
    It seems that way, but Casey is very thin looking herself. Not a lot of people are to thin like that.

Well, if you look at her friend's myspaces you will see KC referred to as "horse" and reference made to her big teeth.

tbthow is offline Baby T is out of the hospital again : ) Strong Boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
    Ah, that tiny.. most folks are going to be bigger. And are going to take offense at being bigger then KC as fugly!
    I owe you a coke lol

I was very small in school and had several, several larger friends..I wouldn't say that size had anything to do with the people she hung with..Just her personality as being an outgoing person.. To some, they don't look at things that way..IMHO, not saying that is what you are saying at all, hopefully George and Cindy did raise her not to judge in that way, at least..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Again, I'm meaning to offend. I don't think her friends are overweight, but I'm putting myself in her frame of mind. Most of her "friends" are heavier than she is, and I only use the the term "fugly" as what pretty girls use to call their heavier friends.

I've been one, I know.

I wonder how this factors into her psychological profile as it pertains to her self-esteem?

I'm not intending to offend anyone with the term, I'm really trying to ascertain her thought process.

Jeez .... "NOT" meaning to offend.

I dont think its so much as she surrounds herself w/people who are fugly, as much as she attaches herself with people who are maybe naive, easily deceived. or not perceptive to when someone is feeding them a line of crap.....Amy was lead down the garden path concerning getting a house together and it seems to have gone on over a period of time, that well, if it were me I would be thinking "what the hell??"....seems like maybe once a person is hip to her shenanigans, she moves onto her next victim...Casey is quite a piece of work, and has probably been manipulating people for quite awhile, starting with her family, at probably a young age she began learning how to connive, etc as she seemed to be doing to her parents for years....

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    The men she associated with aren't going to be winning any Hot Men contests anytime soon either. The best looking one I've seen is the lying cop and I think he was just a one nighter.

Maui4me is offline non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Caylee
    lol ma, that was a funny mess up.... I would probly be called old and fugly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ma2patrick View Post
    Jeez .... "NOT" meaning to offend.
    LOL,,,reminds me of a post a made the other day and had to quickly change..lol its okay, I certainly get what you are saying..I don't think you are trying to offend anyone by the term at all..I can most certainly see your point..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

KC reminds me of those girls that leave most of us other girls saying what is up with that.. all the guys flock to & you can't explain it.. other than being a s----puppy!! its like she isn't that HOT & then u get it she uses
    Guaranteed Pheromones...Guaranteed Sexual Attraction.
    Be Sexier Instantly. Seduce Anyone
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

what?

Really?
    I've never seen heard or used fugly in that context. Fugly means f*&^ing ugly. If one of my friends called me that, I wouldn't be friends with them anymore. And I have a lot of friends who are bigger than I am. I would never call them that.

This thread is odd.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast