FUGLY friends, and I do have a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma2patrick

Former Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that KC hangs out with friends who are far heavier and less attractive than she is? I hate the term FUGLY, but I have been used as one with attractive friends.

I think this speaks volumes to her insecurities about herself. Alot of attractive girls such as herself tend to hang with other pretty girls in a clique of sorts.

Not KC. She seems to have surrounded herself with (subjectively) less attractive gals to make herself the "pretty" center of attention. It also goes a long way to take advantage of a less than "pretty" gal to have attention lavished upon you by someone far more attractive (again, I speak from experience, it makes you feel as if you are prettier than you see yourself)

I don't know exactly how this might play into her case, however I do find it an interesting characteristic that might be explorable, if you can get past how "un-PC" this post might be.

I didn't notice that. I thought they could probably share flag dresses, frankly. Some are a bit heavier but... hrmm. Maybe I'll have to go look back at those pictures!

Ah, that tiny.. most folks are going to be bigger. And are going to take offense at being bigger then KC as fugly!

It seems that way, but Casey is very thin looking herself. Not a lot of people are to thin like that.

Well, if you look at her friend's myspaces you will see KC referred to as "horse" and reference made to her big teeth.

Ah, that tiny.. most folks are going to be bigger. And are going to take offense at being bigger then KC as fugly!

I owe you a coke lol

I was very small in school and had several, several larger friends..I wouldn't say that size had anything to do with the people she hung with..Just her personality as being an outgoing person.. To some, they don't look at things that way..IMHO, not saying that is what you are saying at all, hopefully George and Cindy did raise her not to judge in that way, at least..

Again, I'm meaning to offend. I don't think her friends are overweight, but I'm putting myself in her frame of mind. Most of her "friends" are heavier than she is, and I only use the the term "fugly" as what pretty girls use to call their heavier friends.

I've been one, I know.

I wonder how this factors into her psychological profile as it pertains to her self-esteem?

I'm not intending to offend anyone with the term, I'm really trying to ascertain her thought process.

I dont think its so much as she surrounds herself w/people who are fugly, as much as she attaches herself with people who are maybe naive, easily deceived. or not perceptive to when someone is feeding them a line of crap.....Amy was lead down the garden path concerning getting a house together and it seems to have gone on over a period of time, that well, if it were me I would be thinking "what the hell??"....seems like maybe once a person is hip to her shenanigans, she moves onto her next victim...Casey is quite a piece of work, and has probably been manipulating people for quite awhile, starting with her family, at probably a young age she began learning how to connive, etc as she seemed to be doing to her parents for years....

The men she associated with aren't going to be winning any Hot Men contests anytime soon either. The best looking one I've seen is the lying cop and I think he was just a one nighter.

lol ma, that was a funny mess up.... I would probly be called old and fugly, lol

Jeez .... "NOT" meaning to offend.

LOL,,,reminds me of a post a made the other day and had to quickly change..lol its okay, I certainly get what you are saying..I don't think you are trying to offend anyone by the term at all..I can most certainly see your point..

KC reminds me of those girls that leave most of us other girls saying what is up with that.. all the guys flock to & you can't explain it.. other than being a s----puppy!! its like she isn't that HOT & then u get it she uses
Guaranteed Pheromones...Guaranteed Sexual Attraction.
Be Sexier Instantly. Seduce Anyone

Really? :confused:
I've never seen heard or used fugly in that context. Fugly means f*&^ing ugly. If one of my friends called me that, I wouldn't be friends with them anymore. And I have a lot of friends who are bigger than I am. I would never call them that.

This thread is odd.:snooty:

Again, I'm meaning to offend. I don't think her friends are overweight, but I'm putting myself in her frame of mind. Most of her "friends" are heavier than she is, and I only use the the term "fugly" as what pretty girls use to call their heavier friends.

I've been one, I know.

I wonder how this factors into her psychological profile as it pertains to her self-esteem?

I'm not intending to offend anyone with the term, I'm really trying to ascertain her thought process.

Although I can't remember what any of Casey's friends look like I understand what you are saying. It is an interesting point and one that is not to be over looked IMO.

Everything Casey seems to do is for her, about her, and helps her in some way. Perhaps if your theory is correct even in a psychological sense Casey needs to be the one with the most.

From the first time I saw Casey, I thought she herself was ugly. Even if she was not the person as we know her now, I would not think she was at all pretty. She is horsey looking and has blank eyes.

Maybe her friends chose her for that reason. They might be bigger, per se, but the ones I've seen are more attractive. At least in my opinion.

:QUOTE=Gram2;2678838]Well, if you look at her friend's myspaces you will see KC referred to as "horse" and reference made to her big teeth.[/QUOTE]

clap::clap::clap::

I know I have let what I do know about Casey A influence how I feel. But to me there's nothing pretty about her at all.
But maybe knowing how she "lost" her little girl, and went bar hopping to look for her is making her look really really ugly to me!

I've been one, I know.

KC is a waif..her girlfriends in most pictures are attractive../slender thin..but with different shapes and curves.
I know guys like petite ..but really girls with butts and *advertiser censored* are the in thing so I don't think she surrounded herself with these girls because she was smaller. JMHO
By the way..most people take Fugly as to mean Fn' ugly, not heavier..KWIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members