Nate's Story

Laneymae

The truth will set you free - oops not in this cas
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I watched Nancy Grace and she was interviewing Nate, who was in shadow and had been staying with Tony. I had never heard of Nate until I saw him on Nancy Grace. If LE spoke to him and took a statement, it has not been released. (not that I can find)

I have been living and breathing this case for too long. I have been trying to figure out what went wrong between a mother and daughter (times 2 = Cindy with Casey, and Casey with Caylee), and why Casey would have killed Caylee.

Here is the link to the transcript for the show. This is a snip of what Nate said. When I saw the show the first time, I didn't think anything of it, but tonight, when I watched it again, it reveals why Casey wanted to remove Caylee from her life.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../09/ng.01.html

Snip ~
NATE: She said that Caylee was at the nanny`s. But when she started staying with us full-time, she had said that, you know, there were some problems at home, she didn`t want Caylee being subjected to it.

GRACE: What problems?

"NATE: I`m not exactly sure on the specifics. I`m not sure if it was problems between her parents or if she was having problems with her parents. I`m not exactly sure as to the nature of the problems -- but that she did not want Caylee to be subjected to the environment. So she brought Caylee -- she told us that she brought Caylee to the nanny`s and that she was going to stay with us in the evenings, which -- I mean, we`re an apartment that`s on a 24-hour schedule. There`s constantly people in and out.

So to us, it did not seem like a good idea to have Caylee at our apartment full-time, so we thought she was doing the good motherly thing. You know, she didn`t want to impose herself on the nanny also, so Caylee would stay there in the evenings, and she would stay with us in the evenings." ~ Snip End.

It sounds like there had been a discussion between the boys that they did not want Caylee around full time. Probably discussed between Tony, Clint, and Nate (Cameron, too?). Who all was living there and visiting?

Casey had been, or was going to be kicked out of her house (huge argument with Cindy about theft that the neighbor heard). Cindy probably told Casey to get out of the house and support herself, and Caylee. Thus the reason that Casey and Caylee pretty much moved in with Tony.

I can't figure this out on my own. I have been living and breathing this case for 12 long weeks (as Nancy would say). My house is a disaster and I am losing all contact with friends and family, lol.

So, here are my questions:

When did Casey start living with the boys full time (with Caylee)?

What was the date that she told the boys that she brought Caylee to the nanny?

Who is "us" that Nate referred to?

After the group discussion among the boys, who was the person that told Casey not to bring Caylee around so much?

Are there any court records showing that Nate talked to police and what day? Any transcripts in the 400 page doc dump?

What date did Casey look up chloroform on her computer? Before or after this conversation? I would bet after.

I believe that the police can put an in-depth timeline together. They know all of this. It is only a matter of time now.

One more thing: Have compassion for Cindy and George. I believe Cindy is blaming herself for this as she had an argument with Casey about Casey moving out and Cindy legally taking Caylee. Do not, for a moment, forget that this is a mother who may lose a daughter and has already lost a granddaughter. This is not what Cindy wanted or expected.

I watched Nancy Grace and she was interviewing Nate, who was in shadow and had been staying with Tony. I had never heard of Nate until I saw him on Nancy Grace. If LE spoke to him and took a statement, it has not been released. (not that I can find)

I have been living and breathing this case for too long. I have been trying to figure out what went wrong between a mother and daughter (times 2 = Cindy with Casey, and Casey with Caylee)

Here is the link to the transcript for the show. This is a snip of what Nate said. When I saw the show the first time, I didn't think anything of it, but tonight, when I watched it, I think it reveals Casey's why Caylee wanted to remove Caylee from her life.

Snip ~
NATE: She said that Caylee was at the nanny`s. But when she started staying with us full-time, she had said that, you know, there were some problems at home, she didn`t want Caylee being subjected to it.

"NATE: I`m not exactly sure on the specifics. I`m not sure if it was problems between her parents or if she was having problems with her parents. I`m not exactly sure as to the nature of the problems -- but that she did not want Caylee to be subjected to the environment. So she brought Caylee -- she told us that she brought Caylee to the nanny`s and that she was going to stay with us in the evenings, which -- I mean, we`re an apartment that`s on a 24-hour schedule. There`s constantly people in and out.

So to us, it did not seem like a good idea to have Caylee at our apartment full-time, so we thought she was doing the good motherly thing. You know, she didn`t want to impose herself on the nanny also, so Caylee would stay there in the evenings, and she would stay with us in the evenings." ~ Snip End.

It sounds like there had been a discussion between the boys that they did not want Caylee around full time. Probably discussed between Tony, Clint, and Nate (Cameron, too?). Who all was living there and visiting?

Casey had been, or was going to be kicked out of her house (huge argument with Cindy about theft that the neighbor heard). Cindy probably told Casey to get out of the house and support herself, and Caylee. Thus the reason that Casey and Caylee pretty much moved in with Tony.

I can't figure this out on my own. I have been living and breathing this case for 12 long weeks (as Nancy would say). My house is a disaster and I am losing all contact with friends and family, lol.

After the group discussion among the boys, who was the person that told Casey not to bring Caylee around so much?

Are there any court records showing that Nate talked to police and what day? Any transcripts in the 400 page doc dump?

What date did Casey look up chloroform on her computer? Before or after this conversation? I would bet after.

I believe that the police can put an in-depth timeline together. They know all of this. It is only a matter of time now.

One more thing: Have compassion for Cindy and George. I believe Cindy is blaming herself for this as she had an argument with Casey about Casey moving out and Cindy legally taking Caylee. Do not, for a moment, forget that this is a mother who may lose a daughter and has already lost a granddaughter. This is not what Cindy wanted or expected.

In Greta's interview with Clint, he said that she started living with them full time around the middle of June...same time that Caylee went "missing". I agree with you the guys didn't want Casey spending the night there, Casey had no where else to go, she wasn't going home.

The timing of the searches for the chloroform are going to be very important.

If I had to guess what happened, I would say she either murdered her by chloroforming her, or she used the chloroform to make her sleep, possibly in the car, because she didn't have anywhere to take Caylee and she died.

Caylee never spent the night. Just Casey.

No but that doesn't mean they didn't interview him. It just means it wasn't included in the documents regarding her child neglect and lying to the police charges.

In Greta's interview with Clint, he said that she started living with them full time around the middle of June...same time that Caylee went "missing". I agree with you the guys didn't want Casey spending the night there, Casey had no where else to go, she wasn't going home.

The timing of the searches for the chloroform are going to be very important.

If I had to guess what happened, I would say she either murdered her by chloroforming her, or she used the chloroform to make her sleep, possibly in the car, because she didn't have anywhere to take Caylee and she died.

I hope they taped the interview with Nate, because he would be able to pinpoint the dates. If he talked to LE, I wish they would release his transcript.

Snipped.
Transcript of NG interview with "Nate"

Snipped

I agree with this line of thinking. I recorded the "Nate" interview on NG and it's more apparent when listening to Nate speak than when just reading the transcript. It absolutely appears that it was a group decision or at least presented to Casey as a group decision.

Then, I've read in transcripts that Casey was dumped by other boyfriends because she was so clingy and suffocating. Apparently she moved really fast and it scares guys off. Casey probably always just passed it off to Caylee, convincing herself that it was just because she had a kid that the guys didn't want a relationship. I think it was Clint who said that A. Lazarro was feeling the relationship was moving too fast. I think he got with his friends and they collectively decided that to get some breathing room without Casey, they'd just tell her that the environment wasn't good for a three-year-old girl. Of course they presumed it would mean that Casey would make other living arrangements or move back in with parents.

They couldn't have known that Casey would only feel more hate for the daughter that was already causing her so much frustration. Casey probably thinks to herself, "See? It IS Caylee that's the problem! I'll just get rid of the problem and my life will be perfect." For a few brief weeks, Casey was living her delusional, "Bella Vita." Young, out of the house, no kid, no nagging mom, in love, etc., etc. I can't help but wonder if it would've been any different if A. Lazarro had been a stand-up guy and asked Casey to back off. He was very young and appears to be a nice guy. My prayers go out to him as I'm sure he'll be scarred for life by this fiasco.

Snipped

I agree with this line of thinking. I recorded the "Nate" interview on NG and it's more apparent when listening to Nate speak than when just reading the transcript. It absolutely appears that it was a group decision or at least presented to Casey as a group decision.

Then, I've read in transcripts that Casey was dumped by other boyfriends because she was so clingy and suffocating. Apparently she moved really fast and it scares guys off. Casey probably always just passed it off to Caylee, convincing herself that it was just because she had a kid that the guys didn't want a relationship. I think it was Clint who said that A. Lazarro was feeling the relationship was moving too fast. I think he got with his friends and they collectively decided that to get some breathing room without Casey, they'd just tell her that the environment wasn't good for a three-year-old girl. Of course they presumed it would mean that Casey would make other living arrangements or move back in with parents.

They couldn't have known that Casey would only feel more hate for the daughter that was already causing her so much frustration. Casey probably thinks to herself, "See? It IS Caylee that's the problem! I'll just get rid of the problem and my life will be perfect." For a few brief weeks, Casey was living her delusional, "Bella Vita." Young, out of the house, no kid, no nagging mom, in love, etc., etc. I can't help but wonder if it would've been any different if A. Lazarro had been a stand-up guy and asked Casey to back off. He was very young and appears to be a nice guy. My prayers go out to him as I'm sure he'll be scarred for life by this fiasco.
while i agree ..im wondering why he got with a chick that had a kid .. he knew she had a kid via facebook i thought why start seeing someone if you dont want the full package ? just a thought

From what I have read, Casey moved in with AH on June 9 according to AL. Caylee NEVER spent the night at AL's apartment. I don't know where Caylee was sleeping at the time because she NEVER spent a single night at AL's apartment, however, it is known that Caylee went with Cindy to see Cindy's father at the nursing home on Father's day - June 15 (this has been confirmed in the nursing home's sign in log and by video taken that day), so I think Caylee was probably still staying at Cindy and George's house between June 9 and June 15. But the evening of June 15 there was a huge argument at the Anthony home between Cindy and Casey which was overheard by a neighbor. I believe it was either that night, right after the argument or sometime late that night that Casey took Caylee and left the Anthony house. Casey talked on the phone late the night of June 15 with AL. I think that may have been the time he fell asleep talking to her on the phone. George, however, claimed he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on June 16 around 1:30 pm. However, what doesn't make sense is that neither George nor Cindy saw either Casey or Caylee that morning. They supposedly were in either Casey or Caylee's room with the door shut. I suspect Casey spent the night of the 15th in her car.

At some time prior to this CA had seen a counselor about Casey and the counselor advised her to make Casey move out and get custody of Caylee. I theorize that Cindy actually threw Casey out on June 8 or 9 (Draaaaaama - is what Casey noted it on her MySpace.) I theorize that the argument on June 15 was over money that Casey had stolen from her grandparents or attempted to steal from the nursing home account. I theorize that Cindy may have told Casey she was going to press charges on the money that Casey had stolen from Cindy and George (via running up Cindy's credit card and possibly other money we don't know about) during this argument and that she was cutting Casey off her credit card, so Casey took Caylee to get back at Cindy and perhaps prevent her from pressing charges. Cindy did not know where the 2 of them were, so how could she notify police to pick up Casey?

I have not seen any evidence including any police interview that confirms that Nate actually was a roommate of AL. The only roommate I am certain of is CH who appeared on Greta van Susteran. CH did not mention Nate in his interview either. However Nate did mention being a student at Full Sail - the same school AL goes to. However, it is possible that Nate was in fact a roommate and that the police are holding back his interview due to information contained in it. The police did not release their interviews with Cindy, George or Lee, so it is quite possible there are numerous other interviews which the police are not releasing for specific reasons.

while i agree ..i'm wondering why he got with a chick that had a kid .. he knew she had a kid via facebook i thought why start seeing someone if you dont want the full package ? just a thought

Maybe cos she was passing herself off as rich, great job, has a nanny and parents who pretty much had Caylee full time. I dont think Caylee was much of an issue to KC until the night of the 15th when the big fight occurred and CA made it clear that the mooch was over. The biscuit wheels had fallen off the gravy train and KC was going to be forced into responsibility of some sort. I think she (KC) probably made some rash statements that night, along the lines of "I will NEVER let you have custody" and "I have a fantastic job and can take care of Caylee and myself!".

Then, after she had stormed off in a huff the next day with Caylee, (if we can believe GA's story) we all know it went pear-shaped from there. I totally agree with Cant Sleeps theory, she got rid of her "problem" and moved onto "la Bella Vida" with TonE & Co :furious:

I have been living and breathing this case for too long. I have been trying to figure out what went wrong between a mother and daughter (times 2 = Cindy with Casey, and Casey with Caylee), and why Casey would have killed Caylee.

Here is the link to the transcript for the show. This is a snip of what Nate said. When I saw the show the first time, I didn't think anything of it, but tonight, when I watched it again, it reveals why Casey wanted to remove Caylee from her life.

Snip ~

There was no group discussion between the boys about telling Casey not to bring Caylee. Here is the link to that interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ob4Nh9bfnE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eBT-dz7gWY&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqLkIXmA1RA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLjdKs6Msa0&feature=related

Basically they thought it wasn't a good idea for Caylee to be there based on the fact the apartment was a 24 hour swinging door but never told Casey not to bring Caylee there.

The date of when LE found the look up of chloroform on the internet has NOT been released.

There is a possibility that LE spoke to Nate and may have held back releasing the interview in the 400 page document.
* just a note - you mention "Are there any court records showing that Nate talked to police"; there would't be anything in the "court" system regarding any interviews. Everything is still in the hands of LE and the State Attorney, but not court.

The "us" in Nate conversation probably refers to Nate, Tony and Clint.

When you have college students living off campus, the guys come and go as they please resulting in a 24 hours swinging door.

Tony and Nate are the original roommates, Clint lived there a short time and Cameron was the friend who was visiting one time when Caylee was at the apartment when Nate and Cameron fell asleep on the sofa.

I'm pretty sure KC would have picked up on the general "feeling" that the appt was a 24 hour revolving door, party and crash pad. She would not have to be told outright that it was not appropriate to have Caylee living there fulltime.

She was very good a picking up what others want to hear/think and she was in total housewife/ho mode. She would not want to tarnish her "good mama" image by bringing Caylee into an unsuitable environment.

while i agree ..im wondering why he got with a chick that had a kid .. he knew she had a kid via facebook i thought why start seeing someone if you dont want the full package ? just a thought

I could be wrong, but from what I read on there they communicated for a long time before he met her in person so I am assuming he knew full well she had a child.

Maybe cos she was passing herself off as rich, great job, has a nanny and parents who pretty much had Caylee full time. I dont think Caylee was much of an issue to KC until the night of the 15th when the big fight occurred and CA made it clear that the mooch was over. The biscuit wheels had fallen off the gravy train and KC was going to be forced into responsibility of some sort. I think she (KC) probably made some rash statements that night, along the lines of "I will NEVER let you have custody" and "I have a fantastic job and can take care of Caylee and myself!".

Then, after she had stormed off in a huff the next day with Caylee, (if we can believe GA's story) we all know it went pear-shaped from there. I totally agree with Cant Sleeps theory, she got rid of her "problem" and moved onto "la Bella Vida" with TonE & Co :furious:
probably :(

I'm pretty sure KC would have picked up on the general "feeling" that the appt was a 24 hour revolving door, party and crash pad. She would not have to be told outright that it was not appropriate to have Caylee living there fulltime.

She was very good a picking up what others want to hear/think and she was in total housewife/ho mode. She would not want to tarnish her "good mama" image by bringing Caylee into an unsuitable environment.

I was interested in the description by TonE of the "intrusion" of Casey being at the apartment: "...she's been cooking for everybody in the house, cleaning up the place and doing all different types of things for INTRUSION [my emphasis] of being here." [Discovery, Lazzaro interview, Page 265.]

She did bring her to a party once somebody said in the 400 page docs can't remember who

There was no group discussion between the boys about telling Casey not to bring Caylee. Here is the link to that interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ob4Nh9bfnE&feature=related

Basically they thought it wasn't a good idea for Caylee to be there based on the fact the apartment was a 24 hour swinging door but never told Casey not to bring Caylee there.

The date of when LE found the look up of chloroform on the internet has NOT been released.

There is a possibility that LE spoke to Nate and may have held back releasing the interview in the 400 page document.
* just a note - you mention "Are there any court records showing that Nate talked to police"; there would't be anything in the "court" system regarding any interviews. Everything is still in the hands of LE and the State Attorney, but not court.

When you have college students living off campus, the guys come and go as they please resulting in a 24 hours swinging door.

Tony and Nate are the original roommates, Clint lived there a short time and Cameron was the friend who was visiting one time when Caylee was at the apartment when Nate and Cameron fell asleep on the sofa.

You saved me alot of typing. Tee hee.. Except one other thing. I'm not so sure that was her only option of a place to stay temparly. It was just where she wanted to stay.

Patty,

You linked to the Nate interview, which was the transcript I posted. I was referring to what Nate said, "So to us, it did not seem like a good idea to have Caylee at our apartment full-time. The guys must have discussed this because he said, "us". Just because it is not in a transcript or official document, does not mean that there was no group discussion. Not everything has been released yet.

And yes, Nate indicated in his interview that they thought it wasn't a good idea for Caylee to be there because there were people coming and going all the time. That was in the transcript, too.

Thanks for agreeing. Dating anyone is very different from having anyone move in and start keeping house for you. Wasn't T. Lazarro 21 years old? He was still on his parents' dime and I think he was just enjoying his college days and enjoying dating. I think Casey inserted herself into his life much more than he wanted - with or without a kid. I don't think Caylee was the issue for the guys - it was just that Casey was there all the time and sort of smothering Tony. Most guys that age just aren't ready for ANY girl to move in and start playing house and basically acting "married."

She also was playing on his sympathies and his sense of obligation by telling him, "My Mom is so glad that you're here for me and Caylee. She's so glad you're here for me at this time when I just can't be at the house..." [Paraphrased] It's hard to break out of that kind of head game.

I'm not saying that A. Lazarro didn't want "the whole package." I'm just saying that he wanted to take it a lot slower and didn't have the experience to simply say so.

She did bring her to a party once somebody said in the 400 page docs can't remember who

Yep KC took Caylee to quite a few parties according to her friends, however, taking her to a party and having her LIVE at the party are 2 totally different things. I think that KC definitely felt that she was "intruding" hence her cooking, cleaning and doing their laundry (ick)

She instinctively knew that having Caylee with her there all the time was not going to fly. Last thing KC wanted to do was to cramp their (the guys) style.

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there.

Monoxide,

Thanks for bringing that up. Amy mentioned that Casey brought Caylee to adult parties. Caylee woke up once or twice and Amy said she looked like she was going to cry, but didn't and fell back to sleep.

Nate said that Casey and Caylee were there full time. We do not know exactly what that means, but both of them spent a lot of time there.

When Casey spent the night at Ricardo's place, there was a time or two that Caylee slept in the same bed, according to Ricardo's interview.

Anyways, to get back to the subject, the guys thought it would not be a good idea for Caylee to be there full time. I think this was the motive for Casey. Since the guys (including AL) did not want Caylee there full time, and Casey wanted to be there full time, she had to make a decision. Go back home to Mom or get rid of Caylee, and stay with AL and the guys. Seems like she chose the guys. Susan Smith all over again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back