1139 users online (244 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2008.09.14 Casey Enters No Guilty Plea On Fraud Charges - REVISITED

http://www.wesh.com/news/17472147/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Missing Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, entered a plea on Sunday to 10 felony check fraud charges filed against her last week.

She has also turned down the right to have an arraignment on those charges.

There's also been a timeline set up for a judge's decision on whether to grant an injunction against protests outside the Anthony home.
    Last edited by Patty G; 06-23-2009 at 07:59 AM. Reason: added revisited and date of plea

Maui4me is offline non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Caylee
    Great post, thanks.... wonder if she plead in person or via JB...

also it is stating that judge has not ruled on protestor injunction yet

Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Missing Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, entered a plea on Sunday to 10 felony check fraud charges filed against her last week.

There's also been a timeline set up for a judge's decision on whether to grant an injunction against protests outside the Anthony home.

wow.. but on Sunday?? Court house was open?? don't understand this one.. open it special for her?? and can't believe she plead not guilty. lol her name is on checks and dl info. video of her at stores. omg but jb wants info of what the state has..

ok but what does it mean by her turning down the right for arraignment mean?? i don't know what this one means and is it a big thing??
    tia
    Misty Where Is Sweet Haleigh?

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, mother of missing Caylee Anthony, entered a plea on Sunday to 10 felony check fraud charges filed against her last week.

Her lawyer Jose Baez filed a discovery motion, which means he wants to see what evidence the state plans to use in their prosecution of Casey Anthony.

I don't understand how someone can plead not guilty when there is video tape to show she did it..?

To, for Baez to file that kind of motion, does this particularly just ask for documents or evidence pertaining to current charges only? Or would they be required to show what she could be facing as well?
    Justice For Caylee Marie

hmm

I wonder if she is going to say ZG stole the checks?

I believe the discovery can only be on what she has been charged for... I feel that is another reason they have not charged her yet, they don't have to show what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Feistyoldbroad View Post
    I wonder if she is going to say ZG stole the checks?

well Feisty I am sure she will. or script said she had to do it.. lol if it wasnt for Caylee being gone , this would be so darn funny.. such a big joke..

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

Bizarre that she could enter the plea on a Sunday. And when did she leave the house? No one saw her, no one reported on it. Unless she was down on the car's floor when CA left the house this morning.

Also, article says FL's Attorney General stated injunction ruling may come down to whether or not the HOA owns the sidewalks.

The Court is open on Sunday?

Oh for the love.... how in the world can you plead not guilty when they have your name on the checks and they have you on vid camera?? It just goes to show this girl thinks she can get away with everything and deny, deny, deny, even when the truth is pushed in her face!
    Please pray for Caylee

Courts are open on Sunday in Florida? That's a first

They probably only had a minimum of ppl and JB most likey plead for her without her there.... this is just my feeling and I read that she does not have to appear to plead. They are learning to avoid some of the bru ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Bizarre that she could enter the plea on a Sunday. And when did she leave the house? No one saw her, no one reported on it. Unless she was down on the car's floor when CA left the house this morning.

Also, article says FL's Attorney General stated injunction ruling may come down to whether or not the HOA owns the sidewalks.
    I keep reading on here different threads that kc left house yesterday but didnt see her come back... i can't find a link no where about it tho.. im sure she would be hiding on floor .. she can't face all the protestors anymore.. shes a guilty chicken and running now..

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit76 View Post
    Oh for the love.... how in the world can you plead not guilty when they have your name on the checks and they have you on vid camera?? It just goes to show this girl thinks she can get away with everything and deny, deny, deny, even when the truth is pushed in her face!
    she'll say something like she had no choice but to do it, she stole to help desperately 'find her daughter'. watch and see.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

She seems to not be able to admit to any wrong doing, even if it's 100 percent obvious to everyone else that she is indeed guilty.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast