Identified! FL - Boca Raton, Human bones in woods, Sep'08 - Keith McGee

Hi Suzanne. As soon as I saw the title of the thread I thought of you and wondered if you had seen it yet, then I noticed that you were the one that posted it. You are always so on top of these sorts of stories. I can't believe that you haven't found your sister yet. I wish there was more that I could do besides wish you luck and send you prayers.

Hi
Thankyou.I just always wonder who these people are.I never knew there were so many different bones found all the time.

suzanne

I know, isn't that the truth? Its sad and scary that there are that many bodies just lying around out there.

Hi
I don't know.It could be I guess.Has any one heard any thing new on this.

suzanne

Hi
I've been looking.Has any one heard any more on this?

suzanne

Identified.

From Suzanne's link:

http://www.wpbf.com/mostpopular/17459690/detail.html
Mickey Maguire and Henry Thompson made the discovery while clearing out an undeveloped area near 1800 W. Palmetto Park Road.

“The skull was over to the back left and then the body, you see all the legs and stuff like that just scattered everywhere around there,” Maguire said.

Police said the area of land where the bones were found -- on the north side of Palmetto Park Road between Interstate 95 and Military Trail -- is frequented by the homeless.

An injury to one of the bones and a hole in a piece of clothing recovered at the scene lead police to believe the victim was shot, but the cause of death has not been determined.

Charley Project resolved cases:
Keith William McGee
mcgee_keith.jpg

McGee, 44, disappeared from Boca Raton, Florida on December 6, 2005. His skeletal remains were found in a wooded area off west Palmetto Park Road in September 2008, but they weren't identified until May 2010. Authorities stated the cause of death is unknown, but foul play is not suspected.

Interesting about the shooting injury. Maybe an old injury?

Identified.

From Suzanne's link:

http://www.wpbf.com/mostpopular/17459690/detail.html

Charley Project resolved cases:

Interesting about the shooting injury. Maybe an old injury?

Edit: yes, old injury.

http://www.wpbf.com/r/23673801/detail.html

The break in the case came when Detective Juan Pijuan linked a broken nose in the remains to a missing persons case in which the person had a broken nose.
Detective Pijuan noticed that McGee appeared to have a broken nose in his license photo. Detective Pijuan then review autopsy reports for the remains which showed the person had a fractured nose that later healed, as well as a bullet lodged in one of the bones.

After extensive searching McGee's father was located and DNA samples were taken to compare against the remains. Family confirmed that McGee had been shot previously and that doctors had not been able to remove it because it was too close to McGee's spine.

Read more: http://www.cbs12.com/articles/detective-4726414-mcgee-remains.html#ixzz1Cz7aEYW5

He was my dad he was internally I'll I found out after I found my family because I was adopted and I found his brother which who is my uncle told me what happened

He was my dad he was internally I'll I found out after I found my family because I was adopted and I found his brother which who is my uncle told me what happened
Welcome to Websleuths! Can you please clarify your comment? You can click the word Edit and make changes for up to an hour after you post. Be sure to click Save.
Who was your Dad?
What does “he was internally” mean?

It was my dad keith McGee he just layed down and went to sleep and never woke up
I’m so sorry for your loss. Happy to hear he has been given his name back. What a shame you weren’t able to know him prior to death.

I wasn’t adopted but found out 2 years ago who my bio father was. He is deceased also and it was his brother & sister I matched to on my DNA test. It’s a very hard thing to process. I do hope you can find peace and your paternal family recognizes what a blessing you are in their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back