Dad Says 6 Yr Old Classmates Forced Son Into Sex Club

White Rain

Reaction score
Three six-year-old boys ran a sex club at a Brisbane, Australia, state school demanding and receiving sexual favors from classmates, a father has claimed.
The outraged father alleged Friday the school did not bother to tell him for more than a week that his son was involved.
He spoke out as similar stories emerged at state schools on the Gold and Sunshine coasts and in Cairns, which indicate the sexual abuse of young students by other school children appears rampant.
The Brisbane father said his son was one of a trio seen performing various sex acts in a bathroom.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421683,00.html

That is almost unbelievable. When I was six I did not know what sex was and had no idea what a 'sex act' was or how to perform one. Surely there has to be older kids involved who showed these boys these things.

The response - or lack of - is completely unacceptable. To not notify the childrens parents immediately is so irresponisble and such a betrayl of trust.

WOW, this is insane! My son is 6 and is so innocent. I can't imagine how the school wouldn't contact the parents immediately! I would be furious. I would have to say much older children have to taught the younger boys this. So scary.

That is almost unbelievable. When I was six I did not know what sex was and had no idea what a 'sex act' was or how to perform one. Surely there has to be older kids involved who showed these boys these things.

The response - or lack of - is completely unacceptable. To not notify the childrens parents immediately is so irresponisble and such a betrayl of trust.

All it takes is one kid who is allowed to watch whatever he wants on cable TV or to have been sexually abused himself to "teach" other kids about sex. My question is, how are the children unsupervised long enough to have a sex club? When my kids were that age, I always knew where they were, and when they were at school, I assumed the teachers knew where they were and what they were doing.

All it takes is one kid who is allowed to watch whatever he wants on cable TV or to have been sexually abused himself to "teach" other kids about sex. My question is, how are the children unsupervised long enough to have a sex club? When my kids were that age, I always knew where they were, and when they were at school, I assumed the teachers knew where they were and what they were doing.

I agree. My son is about to turn 6, he socializes with children up to 9 - supervised. He laughs at the word butt or poop and enjoys annoying me talking about it. If a parent is engaging in daily discussion regarding school and participating in homework etc., how would a parent miss this long before they needed an email from teachers?

Even if my almost 6 yr old didn't tell me, I would hear about it from him talking to someone else- because those parents are also involved or him telling me "so and so said".....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back