1065 users online (210 members and 855 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,292

    DFC Called on Protesters...

    http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

    The Department of Children and Families said Monday that video of the aforementioned child protesting and screaming, along with his mother, outside the Anthony house Saturday night, has prompted an investigation (Images | Raw Video).

    DCF said they were alerted to the video by viewers who contacted their Florida Abuse Hotline. The video shows the boy possibly get injured during the altercation. The boy's arm appears to be slammed in the car door when the female driver is being restrained by a passenger.

    DCF said they used the vehicle's license plate number to contact the family and "is taking all appropriate investigative steps to assess the child’s injuries and the circumstances surrounding the situation."

    DCF told Eyewitness News they believe the child is doing okay.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,166

    Thumbs up



    Good..nobody should have children at the A's.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    I'm so glad to seethat DFC is following up on this. I sent email to them and to the Sheriff's Office. It appears I was not the only one.

    Salem

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    849
    Good. These people need to learn that their priorities lie with their OWN family first. I'm sorry, but neglecting your own children to go protest something is ridiculous. She needs to put the kids to bed, get a babysitter, and go out and search for Caylee's body instead of going and picking fights with CA.
    Love never fails.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I'm so glad to seethat DFC is following up on this. I sent email to them and to the Sheriff's Office. It appears I was not the only one.

    Salem
    Also the camera guys zoomed in on the license plate when they left that night..
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    545
    Good!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ontario's west coast
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by passionategray View Post
    Good. These people need to learn that their priorities lie with their OWN family first. I'm sorry, but neglecting your own children to go protest something is ridiculous. She needs to put the kids to bed, get a babysitter, and go out and search for Caylee's body instead of going and picking fights with CA.
    Right on!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,427
    Now this is a good thing for a change and I sure hope DCF also looks into the mother who was holding her young child in her arms that evening and also the mother who subjected her young daughter to hold the sign up a week or so ago.

  9. #9
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Good! Wonder how the holier than thou "mother" is feeling now?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    Good. I'm glad this happened. They need to be held accountable for their outrageous conduct. I hope it acts as a deterrent to others who will now think twice about bringing their children into a dangerous situation.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    101
    just think if casey would open her mouth and tell what really happened to caylee--none of this drama would be happening!!with that said---i am glad that DCF is investigating this mother etc. that child should never have been there and got hurt and been yelling at CA---and it too late at night for him!!!

  12. #12
    tbthow's Avatar
    tbthow is offline Baby T is out of the hospital again : ) Strong Boy!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    253
    I saw this earlier and thought good!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    652
    Something is seriously wrong with anyone who would bring a child into such chaos. I am glad that DCF is investigating this. I agree that the other woman should be looked at too.....who holds a baby on their hip while smoking and screaming the F word?!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    EAST ORLANDO
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I'm so glad to seethat DFC is following up on this. I sent email to them and to the Sheriff's Office. It appears I was not the only one.

    Salem

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

    The Department of Children and Families said Monday that video of the aforementioned child protesting and screaming, along with his mother, outside the Anthony house Saturday night, has prompted an investigation (Images | Raw Video).

    DCF said they were alerted to the video by viewers who contacted their Florida Abuse Hotline. The video shows the boy possibly get injured during the altercation. The boy's arm appears to be slammed in the car door when the female driver is being restrained by a passenger.

    DCF said they used the vehicle's license plate number to contact the family and "is taking all appropriate investigative steps to assess the child’s injuries and the circumstances surrounding the situation."

    DCF told Eyewitness News they believe the child is doing okay.

    It was bad enough the Mother ignored the poor kid, but then some other chick picks him up/drags him up off the ground, then drops him again and he continues screaming in pain.......Im still in shock!!

    Caylee Marie Anthony
    8/09/05-6/16/08

    America's little girl
    RIP Little One

    Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. AU - Protesters trap PM in restaurant; riot squad called
    By wfgodot in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Protesters could be hindering conclusion.
    By Concerned Mom of Two in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 419
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 07:25 PM
  3. Casey Calls 911 On Protesters
    By liltigress in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:19 AM
  4. Are the protesters trespassing???
    By Cher352 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 01:37 PM
  5. Exxon Protesters in Dallas
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 10:26 AM