DFC Called on Protesters...

Truth Seeker

Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

The Department of Children and Families said Monday that video of the aforementioned child protesting and screaming, along with his mother, outside the Anthony house Saturday night, has prompted an investigation (Images | Raw Video).

DCF said they were alerted to the video by viewers who contacted their Florida Abuse Hotline. The video shows the boy possibly get injured during the altercation. The boy's arm appears to be slammed in the car door when the female driver is being restrained by a passenger.

DCF said they used the vehicle's license plate number to contact the family and "is taking all appropriate investigative steps to assess the child’s injuries and the circumstances surrounding the situation."

DCF told Eyewitness News they believe the child is doing okay.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good..nobody should have children at the A's.

I'm so glad to seethat DFC is following up on this. I sent email to them and to the Sheriff's Office. It appears I was not the only one.

Salem

Good. These people need to learn that their priorities lie with their OWN family first. I'm sorry, but neglecting your own children to go protest something is ridiculous. She needs to put the kids to bed, get a babysitter, and go out and search for Caylee's body instead of going and picking fights with CA. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad to seethat DFC is following up on this. I sent email to them and to the Sheriff's Office. It appears I was not the only one.

Salem

Also the camera guys zoomed in on the license plate when they left that night..

Good. These people need to learn that their priorities lie with their OWN family first. I'm sorry, but neglecting your own children to go protest something is ridiculous. She needs to put the kids to bed, get a babysitter, and go out and search for Caylee's body instead of going and picking fights with CA. :rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap: Right on!

Now this is a good thing for a change and I sure hope DCF also looks into the mother who was holding her young child in her arms that evening and also the mother who subjected her young daughter to hold the sign up a week or so ago.

Good! Wonder how the holier than thou "mother" is feeling now?

Good. I'm glad this happened. They need to be held accountable for their outrageous conduct. I hope it acts as a deterrent to others who will now think twice about bringing their children into a dangerous situation.

just think if casey would open her mouth and tell what really happened to caylee--none of this drama would be happening!!with that said---i am glad that DCF is investigating this mother etc. that child should never have been there and got hurt and been yelling at CA---and it too late at night for him!!!

I saw this earlier and thought good!!!

Something is seriously wrong with anyone who would bring a child into such chaos. I am glad that DCF is investigating this. I agree that the other woman should be looked at too.....who holds a baby on their hip while smoking and screaming the F word?!:mad:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

The Department of Children and Families said Monday that video of the aforementioned child protesting and screaming, along with his mother, outside the Anthony house Saturday night, has prompted an investigation (Images | Raw Video).

DCF said they were alerted to the video by viewers who contacted their Florida Abuse Hotline. The video shows the boy possibly get injured during the altercation. The boy's arm appears to be slammed in the car door when the female driver is being restrained by a passenger.

DCF said they used the vehicle's license plate number to contact the family and "is taking all appropriate investigative steps to assess the child’s injuries and the circumstances surrounding the situation."

DCF told Eyewitness News they believe the child is doing okay.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
It was bad enough the Mother ignored the poor kid, but then some other chick picks him up/drags him up off the ground, then drops him again and he continues screaming in pain.......Im still in shock!!

Great! Those people looked like fools when they pulled that little stunt and I felt so sorry for those children who were being raised in such a hating and hateful environment...the little boy was screaming insults just like the adults, and he looked like he could not have been a day past 8-10 years old...so sad when someone like THAT thinks they are so much better...I hope they make them take some parenting classes and learn that it is not appropriate to teach your child in that manner. I wish they would arrest the one that did the slamming-totally negligent!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Now if they can only get the word out bringing a young child there is wrong !!

Well, the child may be physically okay, but lets hope that he will be mentally okay too. I can't imagine what that poor child is thinking and going through. I'm very glad this was investigated.

Good! I hope those children are removed from her home. The parent who put the sign on the toddler should face the authorities too. How disgusting. A child is not a prop.

Good! Wonder how the holier than thou "mother" is feeling now?

ha, please. people like her aren't phased by behaviour like that, especially her own. i'm sure she thought she was entitled to every word and action she took part it in. ew. just ew. what a repellent, repulsive, repugnant...okay, i'll stop. i'm sure her antics to her, are normal, everday occurrences in her world.

so glad they're investigating, i hope she has to pay a fine or something at least, losing some money is the only thing thatt would really bother someone like her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back