Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    bet it's something to do with phone records. Baez and Anthony's raising hades about them having them? Yuri needs to clear the air so it doesn't cause a problem for a future trial?
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

?'s

Could the Padillas also have overheard anything from the Anthony's in relation to the TES search? I vaguely recall reading somewhere (probably on here, so please don't ask me for the specific link,) something to do with the Padilla's noting the Anthony's behaviors in regards to the search. OK, I might be reaching here, but if by chance, they overheard something deliberately planted, (i.e. the sudden TX Caylee sighting,) could Melich also be gathering info for obstruction charges against the Anthony's?

Please help out on this one, die-hard Padilla fans. Aside from specifics about Caylee and Casey and evidence in the neglect case, what do you recall from Padilla interviews and statements that might be evidence towards obstruction charges on the Anthony's?

why would he go to ca to meet with them? was it just confirmed he was going to ca, or ca to meet with lp?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I heard they were getting together to discuss WS.
    Yes and Tony better be putting in a good word with Yuri for me. LOL

I think it probably is to take witness statements from them. It is up to the OCSD to fly to them when taking depositions or statements. The Padillas have no reason to return to Florida until they are legally required to appear in court. Yuri will be interviewing everyone who came into contact with Casey.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

All I can really remember him saying is that the world will be shocked...and something about the dumpster - but I can't remember if these two things were connected.
    Someone, Somewhere, Knows Something...Help Bring The Missing Home

Quote Originally Posted by cc81 View Post
    wonder why YM is heading to Cali instead of Padilla heading to Florida?
    LP had mentioned some of the phone records he's obtained, and while I'm sure that LE has the same records, maybe LP has put something together in regards to those phone records. He's also been insistent about the dumpster at the Amscot center.

It sounds like something that has to be dealt with in person rather than over the phone.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Yes and Tony better be putting in a good word with Yuri for me. LOL
    Somehow I knew you would be thinking that. LOL
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Thank you to kwmred and to Tricia for this new news.
    This is encouraging to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by cc81 View Post
    wonder why YM is heading to Cali instead of Padilla heading to Florida?
    Possible to kill two birds with one stone....to meet with Padilla and the guy in the service that she had said she has some important news to tell him

Hmmmm. Very unusual. Why not simply do a recorded telephone interview???? This has me stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    LP had mentioned some of the phone records he's obtained, and while I'm sure that LE has the same records, maybe LP has put something together in regards to those phone records. He's also been insistent about the dumpster at the Amscot center.

It sounds like something that has to be dealt with in person rather than over the phone.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

yes I get that.. I'm just wondering why Padilla isn't heading to Florida instead of YM heading to Cali... I mean, YM has got to be up to his eyeballs with Casey BS and trying to work on the Caylee case

Cool

I wonder if Lee really has been in touch with him..LP had said in one interview that Lee was in contact with him..then remember he said on Nancy Grace he had not been in contact with Lee..wonder if LE asked him to retract that Lee had been calling and thats why he changed and said he had not been talking to Lee..I still wonder if it was Lee who called in the tip about GA having the gun..

IIRC, it was Tony Padilla (Not his Uncle Leonard) who Lee was calling on a daily basis.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLite View Post
    Possible to kill two birds with one stone....to meet with Padilla and the guy in the service that she had said she has some important news to tell him
    Unless I am completely crazy...which might be possible isn't this the marine in question....

http://www.myspace.com/57156371

I find his comment more than interesting.

I am thinking this is something that has surfaced since they left Florida, and going over the info they had resulted in something pretty new to the case and YM will meet with them and also the guy in the Marines who Casey was in touch with. Maybe they spoke to the guy in the Marines and he added something to some tidbit they had already gleaned at the Anthony residence..and YM needs an offical statement from them all.

TY Tricia for following this up for us.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast