Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank You to KWM Red for Passing this tidbit on to me to confirm. Thanks to Scared Monkeys for first discovering the rumor about Detective Melich and the Padillas.

Detective Melich is heading out to California to meet with the Padilla's on Thursday.

I checked with a solid source in Florida and it was confirmed.

I have tried to contact Tony Padilla with no luck. Left a message. Mr. Padilla is very good about returning calls. Don't know if he can comment or not on this one. We'll see.

Sounds like LE is being very methodical. Thank God they are doing their jobs and taking their time to make sure everything is solid!!!

Tricia

I still love the Padillas.

Thanks Tricia. Maybe with them putting all their heads together, they can bring this to a close sooner.

Great news! Sounds like they are crossing their t's and dotting their i's. Maybe something will finally break and little Ms. KC can stay right where she belongs.

wonder why YM is heading to Cali instead of Padilla heading to Florida?

Anyone want to speculate about why they are meeting?
Thinking.......
Thinking.......
.......hmmmmm

Thank you for the information, Tricia. I think all 3 of these guys are terrific and I'm very confident something good will come from this meeting.

Anyone want to speculate about why they are meeting?
Thinking.......
Thinking.......
.......hmmmmm

Thanks for the notice, Tricia!

And, karen...please THINK some more, and give me a clue! Lol! The suspense is KILLING me!:)

Thats great news but I am wondering what YM could get in Cal. than on the phone? He has interviewed others, and recorded them, from Florida. Hmmm..

Wow, I took too long of a breather..lol
Maybe the person staying inside had some information for Mr. Yuri?

I wonder if the detective could also be meeting with the Marine in California that Casey wanted to go visit. Maybe they want to talk to him, too.

--snipped--
Maybe the person staying inside had some information for Mr. Yuri?

oh I am so hoping!! I'm wondering if it's possible there could of been more going on with Mr. Cali Military man that Casey was wanting to go speak with.. I have absolutely no clue what base he is on or where the Padilla's live.. maybe near each other?:waitasec:

Thanks, Tricia!
This is good news! Yuri does not mince words and neither do the Padilla's! It is good to know that they can and will work together. Now I feel that there is more hope of charges!!!

:)

Thats great news but I am wondering what YM could get in Cal. than on the phone? He has interviewed others, and recorded them, from Florida. Hmmm..

Maybe realize they shouldn't trust everybody in FL, but who, so taking it to CA. They probably don't know how many slept with her and could be getting information to her or lawyer.

Ooh... what could this mean? I so want to find this little girl! Even my imagination can't figure this one out!

:woohoo: :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back