1142 users online (248 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Mark Hawkins *Updated*

Leonard Padilla just made an interesting comment. He said if there was anyone that Casey would have told the truth to, it would be him. What do we know about him other than he is a marine she befriended? Why does LP think so surely that he would be the one that Casey would tell the truth to? I think somehow we have overlooked him in our sleuthing!
    Last edited by JBean; 05-31-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: clarify title

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Leonard Padilla just made an interesting comment. He said if there was anyone that Casey would have told the truth to, it would be him. What do we know about him other than he is a marine she befriended? Why does LP think so surely that he would be the one that Casey would tell the truth to? I think somehow we have overlooked him in our sleuthing!
    I was also thinking maybe she was going to tell him he was the father of Caylee?

I heard that as well. I believe I heard he was in California...Camp Pendleton, possibly?? Surely LE has made contact with him.

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    can you show a source or say where you heard he made that comment? thanks!
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

hey Luv, that's what I figured her big news was--tag you're it, daddy.
    Anything and everything I type, is all just my opinion.

I think he may have overestimated himself. She did not talk to him, except to order him out of the house.

This is being discussed in the Nancy Grace thread.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

Is he the guy she was emailing in California?
    And possibly was going to fly out to meet?

for the longest time i thought that she was going to tell him he was the father, but now i think that she was going to tell him that lee and cindy were going to take caylee for awhile (or something like this, they were going to take temporary custody) and she wanted to live with mh for awhile.

LP just said it on Nancy Grace tonite. I heard him with my own ears. It repeats again in 2 hours I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post
    can you show a source or say where you heard he made that comment? thanks!

Those bedspreads do not look alike at all, they aren't even the same color

I don't think LP got this info from Casey. I don't know why he thinks this?? LP talked to lots and lots of people and there is ALOT we don't know and this is one of those things. I want to know why he said that!

Quote Originally Posted by Brini View Post
    I think he may have overestimated himself. She did not talk to him, except to order him out of the house.

I don't think they do either. I don't know why anyone is tying those 2 pics or people together at all thru the bedspread or room.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnts View Post
    Those bedspreads do not look alike at all, unless i am missing something.

MH iis NOT in a M6.... look at the trim is is rug...m6 would use the rubber/plastic stuff.I would say mh is at a holiday inn kinda hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Terilee View Post
    here it is. The original question is --Anyone recognize the hotel that MH is in. It was then pointed out to me that the bedspread in ZG room looks similar. ZG lives/stays at the Motel 6 (in the docs) and possibly MA made a trip to Floriday and stayed at this hotel (explaining where CA may have come into contact with ZG)

[/IMG]

Yes, he is a marine stationed in CA at 29 Palms which is in the desert near sort of Palm Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    Is he the guy she was emailing in California?
    And possibly was going to fly out to meet?

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast