Mark Hawkins *Updated*

kathyn2

Reaction score
Leonard Padilla just made an interesting comment. He said if there was anyone that Casey would have told the truth to, it would be him. What do we know about him other than he is a marine she befriended? Why does LP think so surely that he would be the one that Casey would tell the truth to? I think somehow we have overlooked him in our sleuthing!

Leonard Padilla just made an interesting comment. He said if there was anyone that Casey would have told the truth to, it would be him. What do we know about him other than he is a marine she befriended? Why does LP think so surely that he would be the one that Casey would tell the truth to? I think somehow we have overlooked him in our sleuthing!
I was also thinking maybe she was going to tell him he was the father of Caylee?

I heard that as well. I believe I heard he was in California...Camp Pendleton, possibly?? Surely LE has made contact with him.

can you show a source or say where you heard he made that comment? thanks!

I think he may have overestimated himself. She did not talk to him, except to order him out of the house.

Is he the guy she was emailing in California?
And possibly was going to fly out to meet?

for the longest time i thought that she was going to tell him he was the father, but now i think that she was going to tell him that lee and cindy were going to take caylee for awhile (or something like this, they were going to take temporary custody) and she wanted to live with mh for awhile.

LP just said it on Nancy Grace tonite. I heard him with my own ears. It repeats again in 2 hours I think.

can you show a source or say where you heard he made that comment? thanks!

Those bedspreads do not look alike at all, they aren't even the same color

I don't think LP got this info from Casey. I don't know why he thinks this?? LP talked to lots and lots of people and there is ALOT we don't know and this is one of those things. I want to know why he said that!

I think he may have overestimated himself. She did not talk to him, except to order him out of the house.

I don't think they do either. I don't know why anyone is tying those 2 pics or people together at all thru the bedspread or room.

Those bedspreads do not look alike at all, unless i am missing something.

MH iis NOT in a M6.... look at the trim is is rug...m6 would use the rubber/plastic stuff.I would say mh is at a holiday inn kinda hotel.

here it is. The original question is --Anyone recognize the hotel that MH is in. It was then pointed out to me that the bedspread in ZG room looks similar. ZG lives/stays at the Motel 6 (in the docs) and possibly MA made a trip to Floriday and stayed at this hotel (explaining where CA may have come into contact with ZG)
picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

Yes, he is a marine stationed in CA at 29 Palms which is in the desert near sort of Palm Springs.

Is he the guy she was emailing in California?
And possibly was going to fly out to meet?

I hope it is perhaps MH, but nobody knows.
Line 'em up, and get a case of swabs and check 'em all.
The RN or MD may need to be paid over time, <keep in mind>.

I agree...they look nothing alike. Nor do the rooms.

I do not get this whole zg thing and these crazy theories. It's like ok both are in a hotel room and both have bedspreads so there must be a connection. I mean no disrespect to anyone but seriously don't you think that some of these so called connections are a bit of a stretch?

here it is. The original question is --Anyone recognize the hotel that MH is in. It was then pointed out to me that the bedspread in ZG room looks similar. ZG lives/stays at the Motel 6 (in the docs) and possibly MA made a trip to Floriday and stayed at this hotel (explaining where CA may have come into contact with ZG)
picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

Not sure if I can help any with this..but if this soilder is in California, and he flew back to Orlando, more than likely he would not be in that uniform. Most soilders are not required to bring them home during any kind of time off, nor wear them on any airlines unless its tour related..
To me, the spreads don't look alike, and because he is in the military pointing out a hotel would be hard..some of them stay in them off posts on a Friday night instead of staying in the barracks that are on base for them.

Honestly, I would more bet that he didn't wear the uniform on a trip from California to Florida..I could be wrong, but for the past few years dealing with this, I think soilders are encouraged to wear normal clothes on airplanes..unless it its tour related..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back