746 users online (123 members and 623 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Need insight regarding a picture

Ok, first my apologies to TruthSeeker because I'm lifting his/her picture from their signature because I can't find the original.

I need four things regarding this picture:

1. The full picture, without any additions around it, not cropped, etc.
    2. Where it was found (whose account, URL, something).
    3. Date.
    4. I need to know if this picture means anything to anyone. Those who were with me in chat, please don't interject-- I don't want to prejudice anyone's mind. I want to see if anything in particular jumps out at anyone, with this picture.

Please help!

Thanks!
    "People say they appreciate my candor; that is, until I'm candid." - me
    ===============
    "Don't ask me a question you really don't want the answer to!" (me, in reply to being asked this question by an ex: "Do you think I'm crazy?")

the red marks on her hands????? looks like some kind of eczema or something

Quote Originally Posted by hinkymeter View Post
    Ok, first my apologies to TruthSeeker because I'm lifting his/her picture from their signature because I can't find the original.

3. Date.
    4. I need to know if this picture means anything to anyone. Those who were with me in chat, please don't interject-- I don't want to prejudice anyone's mind. I want to see if anything in particular jumps out at anyone, with this picture.

Please help!

Thanks!
    The only thing I noticed was her burned hand.

ooo, I'm missing something good, I can tell!

3. Date.

Please help!

Thanks!
    The name is Truth Seeker - there are two of us. Look at my signature line.

I found this photo on myspace along with the slideshow of Caylee holding up the fake boobies.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    The name is Truth Seeker - there are two of us. Look at my signature line.

I found this photo on myspace along with the slideshow of Caylee holding up the fake boobies.
    Was it like that-- cropped, photoshopped with flowers, etc. etc.? Someone else has this pic that they use too... I don't know who it is.

Do you recall whose myspace?

Someone throw me a bone
    "People say they appreciate my candor; that is, until I'm candid." - me
    ===============
    "Don't ask me a question you really don't want the answer to!" (me, in reply to being asked this question by an ex: "Do you think I'm crazy?")

Ok I blew up the pic and there is def something up with that cute lil hand... is there marker or something on it? Is it burned? hmmmm... looks to be the latter.

Was it like that-- cropped, photoshopped with flowers, etc. etc.? Someone else has this pic that they use too... I don't know who it is.

Do you recall whose myspace?

Someone throw me a bone
    Looking for it now. brb

Poster Haileyjade (sp??) has this same picture of Caylee, photo-shopped into the pic of Lee and Casey doing the high-5.

psooriasis. my sister has it. it looks like just like a burn

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN

I wasn't in chat and blowing up the pic it does not look like excema, nor does it look like something that might have happened with a fall and putting her hand down to break a fall. It also does not look like blisters which appear on the hand from hand foot mouth/coxsackie virus. ( my son had it).

It does look like a burn. When my son was that age he knew something on the stove was hot but didn't understand the burner area was still hot after everything was removed from the stove and did that once, but that was slightly and looked different ( not as red ) as he removed his hand quickly.

To me it looks like a burn that Caylee would have wrapped her hand around something hot.... jmo.

It could also be a strawberry mark or birth mark of some kind, but I don't recall reading Caylee had any birth marks.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

3. Date.

Please help!

Thanks!

She is possibly using sign language to say "daddy" or "grandfather"...to sign daddy the same hand sign that is seen is used and with "grandfather" the same sign is used but the hand is moved back and forth from the forhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Terilee View Post
    psooriasis. my sister has it. it looks like just like a burn

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN

I have a friend with psoriasis... I don't see the dried cracked skin which accompanies psoriasis in that pic... but it could be that it was treated and the dried skin not appearing.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

The redness could be heat rash.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast