Need insight regarding a picture

hinkymeter

Reaction score
Ok, first my apologies to TruthSeeker because I'm lifting his/her picture from their signature because I can't find the original.

caylee3a-2.jpg

I need four things regarding this picture:

1. The full picture, without any additions around it, not cropped, etc.
2. Where it was found (whose account, URL, something).
3. Date.
4. I need to know if this picture means anything to anyone. Those who were with me in chat, please don't interject-- I don't want to prejudice anyone's mind. I want to see if anything in particular jumps out at anyone, with this picture.

Please help!

Thanks!

the red marks on her hands????? looks like some kind of eczema or something

Ok, first my apologies to TruthSeeker because I'm lifting his/her picture from their signature because I can't find the original.

caylee3a-2.jpg

3. Date.
4. I need to know if this picture means anything to anyone. Those who were with me in chat, please don't interject-- I don't want to prejudice anyone's mind. I want to see if anything in particular jumps out at anyone, with this picture.

Please help!

Thanks!

The only thing I noticed was her burned hand.

caylee3a-2.jpg

3. Date.

Please help!

Thanks!

The name is Truth Seeker - there are two of us. Look at my signature line. :)

I found this photo on myspace along with the slideshow of Caylee holding up the fake boobies.

The name is Truth Seeker - there are two of us. Look at my signature line. :)

I found this photo on myspace along with the slideshow of Caylee holding up the fake boobies.

Was it like that-- cropped, photoshopped with flowers, etc. etc.? Someone else has this pic that they use too... I don't know who it is.

Do you recall whose myspace?

Someone throw me a bone :)

Ok I blew up the pic and there is def something up with that cute lil hand... is there marker or something on it? Is it burned? hmmmm... looks to be the latter.

Was it like that-- cropped, photoshopped with flowers, etc. etc.? Someone else has this pic that they use too... I don't know who it is.

Do you recall whose myspace?

Someone throw me a bone :)

Looking for it now. brb

Poster Haileyjade (sp??) has this same picture of Caylee, photo-shopped into the pic of Lee and Casey doing the high-5.

I wasn't in chat and blowing up the pic it does not look like excema, nor does it look like something that might have happened with a fall and putting her hand down to break a fall. It also does not look like blisters which appear on the hand from hand foot mouth/coxsackie virus. ( my son had it).

It does look like a burn. When my son was that age he knew something on the stove was hot but didn't understand the burner area was still hot after everything was removed from the stove and did that once, but that was slightly and looked different ( not as red ) as he removed his hand quickly.

To me it looks like a burn that Caylee would have wrapped her hand around something hot.... jmo.

It could also be a strawberry mark or birth mark of some kind, but I don't recall reading Caylee had any birth marks.

caylee3a-2.jpg

3. Date.

Please help!

Thanks!

sfxwlc.jpg

She is possibly using sign language to say "daddy" or "grandfather"...to sign daddy the same hand sign that is seen is used and with "grandfather" the same sign is used but the hand is moved back and forth from the forhead.

Caylee has something at the edges of her mouth like she could have been eating a treat. The hand definitely looks red on the fleshier parts and fingers. I'm hoping that she had her hand in or around something like a popsicle or finger paints, and that it's not a burn from laying her hand on something.

She is possibly using sign language to say "daddy" or "grandfather"...to sign daddy the same hand sign that is seen is used and with "grandfather" the same sign is used but the hand is moved back and forth from the forhead.

BINGO. "DADDY"

A child this age doesn't just accidentally have their hand on their forehead this way. There's specific placement-- it's not a natural hand position for a child this age, unless practiced.

So, whose account was this picture found on? And when was it taken?

I think her pose has been set up. I orginaly had though that the background was part of the original picture so my thoughts were pretty scarry. I just deleted what I thought may have been going on becase it was based on the assumption and it was not until I say the untreated picture that what I was thinking was wrong. My thought that the hand and her pose is set up remains.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back