2008.09.16 Bond / Arraignment Hearing

Beyond Me

Reaction score
Does Casey have a bond or arraignment hearing this morning? If so does anyone still have the URL to the site were we can watch it?

It was posted before the last time she was to be arraigned on the first set of check charges but she was bonded out of them first. So it was no show for her on that.

Cant seem to find it in the old post. thanks for any help

your welcome. I saved it to my favs this time. I am sure we will use it again.:crazy:

Anybody know what time? I am hoping the judge says, NOPE YOU HAVE TO STAY THIS TIME.

Don't hold your breath! She'll walk again - probably high-fiving whomever on her way out!

We should tell fox to get this kind of webams instead of the crappy ones they are using... That would be GREAT

Is anyone having any luck with this? Mine is showing 4 microphones and seems pixelated(sp).

It opened in my windows media player.

Thanks!

I doubt she will be there. I think Jose can handle this without her there.

This is on the same stuff she has all ready been arrested for. And most likely will end up wrapped up with the other stuff. All into one case.

Mine is okay, a little jerky at times, tho.

Thought things were going to start when I saw the court officer
come into view. NOT

Thanks so much! The WFTV one is working for me. I couldn't see anything but 4 microphones on the other one for some reason. :blowkiss:

They're running late, again. :waitasec:

Okay what the heck just happened? I only had sound for the end of it. I heard JB say "We have no objection to that". So what did I miss?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back