Jose Baez News Briefing of today 9/16

This makes me so mad! The state of florida is playing games???? CASEY ANTHONY is playing games! This guy is so ridiculous - he is telling reporters to take a stand! A stand for what?

Le "Well, we aint the ones writing fraudulent checks"

The only one wasting tax dollars and resources is KC herself. JB should be ashamed of himself allowing this 3 ring circus to continue.

I have two questions. Where is Caylee, and What the h is going on in this case.. I don't get it.. And I want answers!!!!!!!!

I thought it was great! I think he made some very valid points. I may not agree with him, but I think he did a great job.

Salem

He certainly has a flair for the petulant, doesn't he?

All lawyers say the same thing at this point - "Why did they not arrest my client if LE has all this evidence" blah blah "They have nothing on my client" boohoo.

Then WHAM - the arrest comes and his client is well up the creek without a paddle.

Ugh.....thanks for the link!

Irritating!

Jose dial 1-800-WAA-WHAH
Is this guy a joke or what? He has got to be the worst defense attorney I've ever in my life heard address the media. He has mastered the art of being the whiniest attorney in history.

Why am I reminded of the adult voices from all the Peanuts Cartoons - "Mmmwwwaaaa, mwaa, mwwaaaa, mwa, mwaaaaaa." "MMmmwwwaaaa, mwaa, mwwaaaa, mwa, mwaaaaaa."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back