Restraining Order Filed / Denied against CA

Does anyone else feel this family over steps their bounds ? Couldn't this too be considered a form of Child abuse ? What gives them the right to pursue this child after repeated requests by the family to leave her alone ?? This child was hospitalized !!!

As a parent I would be pi$$ed , What is wrong with these people ??

I never understood why the email was never monitored by the grandmother of the 12 year old child. Once she realized that this family wasn't so innocent, that whole situation could have been resolved. IMHO the grandmother plantiff is just looking for some press, and maybe a book deal.

I never understood why the email was never monitored by the grandmother of the 12 year old child. Once she realized that this family wasn't so innocent, that whole situation could have been resolved. IMHO the grandmother plantiff is just looking for some press, and maybe a book deal.

I don't believe that at all. The emails obviously have been monitored or the grandmother wouldn't know that it was still happening.

As far as keeping the emails from a 12 year old, that's easier said than done. They have internet access at school now.

I'm just sorry the judge didn't rule in the grandmother's favor. Hopefully, Cindy will just leave this child alone now!

Sorry...I can't get the video to work for me...

Trying to get the gist of the story...so Cindy continues to keep in touch with this little girl after the parents asked her not to? After she wound up in the hospital because of stress from this??

I still think the gma is to blame for all of this, she allowed the child to get involved...it's possible that the child is texting CA and she's responding...be an adult (grandma) take the kids phone away...there ya go....

I would never allow any of my children to be involved in any legal case. Children need to be children, period.

This all smells too fishy.

Why would Cindy be allegedly texting "I love you" to a 12 yr old girl that she hasn't know for more than a few weeks? Would that be appropriate, I have to wonder?

Why would Cindy be allegedly texting "I love you" to a 12 yr old girl that she hasn't know for more than a few weeks? Would that be appropriate, I have to wonder?
is it possible that casey did it ? or was she in jail at the time ?

Does anyone else feel this family over steps their bounds ? Couldn't this too be considered a form of Child abuse ? What gives them the right to pursue this child after repeated requests by the family to leave her alone ?? This child was hospitalized !!!

And, what on EARTH was the judge thinking?

The girl "tried to hurt herself." KC is not good for her. KC was also asking her to spend the night. EWWWWWW!

Some of us WS'ers beat a thread to death yesterday on this subject. It ended up getting locked.

I'd be careful of bashing the victim here, which is Dakota.

Just a friendly few words of advice. :)

IMO it's as simple as taking away the child's cell phone. This child has some issues, her own grandmother should have never allowed her to become involved.

I hope this child finds a worthy cause to lend her support to and gets the help she needs

I thought part of Caseys release or "rules" (at least the first time she bonded out) stipulated that she was to have NO contact with any minors?????? anyone remember that?

IMO it's as simple as taking away the child's cell phone. This child has some issues, her own grandmother should have never allowed her to become involved.

I hope this child finds a worthy cause to lend her support to and gets the help she needs

I agree. I also wish that the girl's grandparents/parents and the Anthonys could all handle this like adults and just talk it out. I don't know if that has been done yet, or not, but instead of pulling the restraining order card right off the bat, how about just asking Cindy and Casey if they would please refrain from calling the 12 yo in the future. Really, the girl is in school, I assume, she should be focusing on her studies right now and not caught up in a big drama. I would hope that any sensible adult would understand that. Then, if the A's are still sending texts and calling after being politely asked to stop, I could see taking it to the next level.

Restraining Order was filed by grandmother of 12 yo DS against Cindy after repeated requests to Stop and leave her granddaughter alone . The Judge Denied the restraining order .
See video on right
http://www.local6.com/news/17483396/detail.html
Personally I disagree with the verdict. However, Grandma should simply take the cell phone away from the 12 year old, or just block Cindy's number.
How simple is that ??
I agree that the child's health should be a priority. JMO

And *another* thing...... and I say this very carefully, because we don't have all the facts, but.... if it is *possible* that a crime has been committed, shouldn't a child be allowed a restraining order against anyone even remotely related to the....

My guess is that the request for a restraining order against the Anthony's contacting Dakota failed to include enough evidence of any intention by the Anthonys to harm the young girl. I'd like to see it approved, but from what I've read, apparently there has to be a threat of intentional emotional or physical harm before a restraining order will be approved.

I wonder though, why would a restraining order be neccessary if Dakota's grandmother told the Anthonys to leave Dakota alone? With as much as the Anthony family has on their plate right now (including following up on all the leads they get :slap:) why would they make it a point to contact Dakota against her family's wishes? It's not only inappropriate, it's like the pot calling the kettle black whenever the Anthonys tell protesters to leave them alone.

Dakota was trying to help by setting up a prayer vigil for Caylee. How could anyone possibly have a problem with that?!

It appears to me that Dakota's GM has been monitoring the contact. IF Dakota contacts the Anthony's again, the Anthony's should not respond. Dakota is a kid and doesn't know best.

No restraining order needed, get the 12 yr old off myspace and monitor her email and cell phone use! Change the phone number, get a new email address - it's all pretty easy to do. I would like to see restraining orders and taking up police's time for serious crimes and issues that go beyond just simple stepping up the parental involvement.

No restraining order needed, get the 12 yr old off myspace and monitor her email and cell phone use! Change the phone number, get a new email address - it's all pretty easy to do. I would like to see restraining orders and taking up police's time for serious crimes and issues that go beyond just simple stepping up the parental involvement.

:clap::clap::clap:i'm all for that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back